PDA

View Full Version : Poor Herbabitch <Taken>

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 11:26 AM
told ya son.... watch who ya talk shit to ..... see ya when ya get back LMFAO ... whata douche

Taken needs to pay attention who they let into their guild .. i know ya need warm bodies but damn.............

MoonlightStoner
01-21-2014, 11:31 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LQiU0u6pQEk/TbcVoHOK1LI/AAAAAAAAAgw/J6YOhr8SU48/s1600/banhammer.jpg

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 11:42 AM
http://gph.is/XJL22j

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 11:44 AM
http://media3.giphy.com/media/j1ywOobEJlqQo/giphy.gif

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 11:56 AM
http://gph.is/Z074cM

Wudan
01-21-2014, 01:55 PM
What? Where? Who?

Mmmkay

Im posting in this shitty thread that does not say anything.

You win the shitty poster of week title. Gratz gg

Sidelle
01-21-2014, 03:13 PM
told ya son.... watch who ya talk shit to ..... see ya when ya get back LMFAO ... whata douche

Taken needs to pay attention who they let into their guild .. i know ya need warm bodies but damn.............

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/que-cat-gif.gif

:D

Detoxx
01-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeah Taken...TAKE THAT!

Swish
01-21-2014, 05:25 PM
yeah Taken... whatever it was!

HeallunRumblebelly
01-21-2014, 05:29 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/anchorman-i-dont-know-what.gif

baalzy
01-21-2014, 05:52 PM
A call out with no details? C'mon, you're supposed to explain what happened so 4 pages from now someone can come in and claim something completely opposite of what your claim is and then everyone will turn on you.

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 06:30 PM
What? Where? Who?

Mmmkay

Im posting in this shitty thread that does not say anything.

You win the shitty poster of week title. Gratz gg

well fuck yeah!!!!!!

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 07:00 PM
ok ok..... a week ago i was in chardok this dude Herbalich<Taken> is like they man its been awhile do you mind showing me out to pull chardok "again"? the dude clearly did not know WTH he was doing .. like hes never done it before so i took the time out of my "Busy" day lol to show him the ropes of chardok pulling. By the time i get done im like fuck it in rdy to go im gonna turn the pulling over to new guy and get some sleep. well,my buddy for several years Dimithio was playing an ENC at the time and this guy kept bringing small pulls or fucking up pulls what ever he was doing so Dimithio was kind enough to log on to his puller and AGAIN show him how to pull and where he was messing up. Few days later did dude after he got the pull system down starts putting in 17 and 18 hr shifts at chardok while his "girlfriend" plays his rog in a proxy slot... LOL YES I KNOW . not a women on earth that would sit in a proxy spot for 18hrs a day i dont care of your hung like John Holmes but anyway few days roll by i get a message saying hey COME PULL NOW im like fuck yea finally , so i gate , jboot, zone it take off like i just got a new bike for christmas and get rdy to pull, as im coming back up and "the pull is alreadt started " btw i get a tell from herbabitch saying Hey do you mind letting me have that spot.. they send me a tell and i was afk ... i said nah man you have been here for a week straight and i haven't got to pull shit..BOOM a FUCKING BEAST COMES OUT .. starts cursing me .. left and right i got screenys but due to all the tells i get in game i am to lazy to edit them .. but i mean ive played eq franchise for 14+ years ive played pretty much every MMO that hit the shelves and ive never been cursed this bad over something this small.So few days go by i see him in chardok EVERYDAY pulling and proxying his rog EVERYDAY he sees me zone into chardok BOOM another fucking page of tells ... still pissed off about what happen days go... finally i let fucking loose and told em . dude quit a "bitch" haha well i guess he dont like the word bitch because he used words like "bitch fuck"cock bitch"skank bitch"lick a dick bitch" so me and dimithio gave em the name herbabitch but im gonna sum this up because lord know how many punctuations i missed in this and im gonna get torn alive for that but eventually we found a good time in the A.M to petition him and get him banned .. guess his GF ? fell asleep

morale of the story: i cared less if dude was 2boxing .. cant catch em all but if your going to do something illegal.... DONT BE A SHIT TALKING BITCH

radditsu
01-21-2014, 07:11 PM
ok ok..... a week ago i was in chardok this dude Herbalich<Taken> is like they man its been awhile do you mind showing me out to pull chardok "again"? the dude clearly did not know WTH he was doing .. like hes never done it before so i took the time out of my "Busy" day lol to show him the ropes of chardok pulling. By the time i get done im like fuck it in rdy to go im gonna turn the pulling over to new guy and get some sleep. well,my buddy for several years Dimithio was playing an ENC at the time and this guy kept bringing small pulls or fucking up pulls what ever he was doing so Dimithio was kind enough to log on to his puller and AGAIN show him how to pull and where he was messing up. Few days later did dude after he got the pull system down starts putting in 17 and 18 hr shifts at chardok while his "girlfriend" plays his rog in a proxy slot... LOL YES I KNOW . not a women on earth that would sit in a proxy spot for 18hrs a day i dont care of your hung like John Holmes but anyway few days roll by i get a message saying hey COME PULL NOW im like fuck yea finally , so i gate , jboot, zone it take off like i just got a new bike for christmas and get rdy to pull, as im coming back up and "the pull is alreadt started " btw i get a tell from herbabitch saying Hey do you mind letting me have that spot.. they send me a tell and i was afk ... i said nah man you have been here for a week straight and i haven't got to pull shit..BOOM a FUCKING BEAST COMES OUT .. starts cursing me .. left and right i got screenys but due to all the tells i get in game i am to lazy to edit them .. but i mean ive played eq franchise for 14+ years ive played pretty much every MMO that hit the shelves and ive never been cursed this bad over something this small.So few days go by i see him in chardok EVERYDAY pulling and proxying his rog EVERYDAY he sees me zone into chardok BOOM another fucking page of tells ... still pissed off about what happen days go... finally i let fucking loose and told em . dude quit a "bitch" haha well i guess he dont like the word bitch because he used words like "bitch fuck"cock bitch"skank bitch"lick a dick bitch" so me and dimithio gave em the name herbabitch but im gonna sum this up because lord know how many punctuations i missed in this and im gonna get torn alive for that but eventually we found a good time in the A.M to petition him and get him banned .. guess his GF ? fell asleep

morale of the story: i cared less if dude was 2boxing .. cant catch em all but if your going to do something illegal.... DONT BE A SHIT TALKING BITCH

Wtf you suck.

Itap
01-21-2014, 07:11 PM

tldr;

Dude got banned for boxing

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 07:19 PM
tldr;

Dude got banned for boxing

yea that to lol sorry guys i really just woke up like a hr ago and i forgot about house guests coming over so if i left anything out of story im sorry lol been busy

Juevento
01-21-2014, 07:23 PM
And this highlights yet again why Chardok AoE needs to go. I could care less if it's classic. Ebaying your toons was classic, so that's not an argument. That place has turned into a plat farm and a place rife with 2-boxers and a place for RMT people to blow their plat. Basically you've got a small group of people monopolizing an entire zone and who will not hesitate to pull a train right over you if you mess with their cash flow. Correct if I am wrong but I thought zone disruption was against the PnP.

Furthermore it results in atrociously skilled level 60s who go on to wreck legitimate cash groups and raids which isn't fun for anyone to have to deal with.

A simple solution would be to limit the number of mobs affected by aoe stun to something like 20.

baalzy
01-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Gizoogled for readability.
ok ok..... a week ago i was up in chardok dis dude Herbalich<Taken> is like they playa its been awhile do you mind showin me up ta pull chardok "again", biatch? tha dude clearly did not know WTH da thug was bustin .. like hes never done it before so i took tha time outta mah "Busy" dizzle lol ta show his ass tha ropez of chardok pulling. By tha time i git done im like fuck it up in rdy ta go im gonna turn tha pullin over ta freshly smoked up muthafucka n' git some chill. well,my dawg fo' nuff muthafuckin muthafuckin years Dimithio was playin a ENC all up in tha time n' dis muthafucka kept brangin lil' small-ass pulls or fuckin up pulls what tha fuck eva da thug was bustin so Dimithio was kind enough ta log on ta his thugged-out lil' pulla n' AGAIN show his ass how tha fuck ta pull n' where da thug was messin up. Few minutes later did dude afta he gots tha pull system down starts puttin up in 17 n' 18 hr shifts at chardok while his "girlfriend" skits his bangin rog up in a proxy slot... LOL YES I KNOW . not a dem hoes on earth dat would sit up in a proxy spot fo' 18hrs a thugged-out dizzle i dont care of yo' hung like Jizzy Holmes but anyway few minutes roll by i git a message sayin hey COME PULL NOW im like fuck yea finally , so i gate , jboot, unit it take off like i just gots a freshly smoked up bike fo' christmas n' git rdy ta pull, as im comin back up n' "the pull be alreadt started " btw i git a tell from herbabitch sayin Yo do you mind lettin me have dat spot.. they bust me a tell n' i was afk ... i holla'd nah playa you done been here fo' a week straight n' i aint gots ta pull shit..BOOM a FUCKING BEAST COMES OUT .. starts cursin me .. left n' right i gots screenys but cuz of all tha drops some lyrics ta i git up in game i be ta lazy ta edit dem .. but i mean ive played eq franchise fo' 14+ muthafuckin years ive played pretty much every last muthafuckin MMO dat hit tha shelves n' ive never been cursed dis wack over suttin' dis small.So few minutes go by i peep his ass up in chardok EVERYDAY pullin n' proxyin his bangin rog EVERYDAY da perved-out muthafucka sees me unit tha fuck into chardok BOOM another fuckin page of drops some lyrics ta ... still pissed off bout what tha fuck happen minutes go... finally i let fuckin loose n' holla'd at em . dude quit a "bitch" haha well i guess da ruffneck dont like tha word biiiatch cuz he used lyrics like "bitch fuck"ding-a-ling biiiatch"skank biiiatch"lick a gangbangin' finger-lickin' dick biiiatch" so me n' dimithio gave em tha name herbabitch but im gonna sum dis up cuz lord know how tha fuck nuff punctuations i missed up in dis n' im gonna git torn kickin it fo' dat but eventually we found a phat time up in tha A.M ta petizzle his ass n' git his ass banned .. guess his GF , biatch? fell tha fuck asleep

morale of tha story: i cared less if dude was 2boxin .. cant catch em all but if yo' goin ta do suttin' illegal.... DONT BE A SHIT TALKING BIZZNITCH

baalzy
01-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Kinda sad tho, I personally had good run-ins with Herbalich. But dem rules be dem rules, 2 boxers gotzta go.

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 07:26 PM
And this highlights yet again why Chardok AoE needs to go. I could care less if it's classic. Ebaying your toons was classic, so that's not an argument. That place has turned into a plat farm and a place rife with 2-boxers and a place for RMT people to blow their plat. Basically you've got a small group of people monopolizing an entire zone and who will not hesitate to pull a train right over you if you mess with their cash flow. Correct if I am wrong but I thought zone disruption was against the PnP.

Furthermore it results in atrociously skilled level 60s who go on to wreck legitimate cash groups and raids which isn't fun for anyone to have to deal with.

A simple solution would be to limit the number of mobs affected by aoe stun to something like 20.

shits classic though

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Kinda sad tho, I personally had good run-ins with Herbalich. But dem rules be dem rules, 2 boxers gotzta go.

hey before i ever showed him how to pull herb was a good dude .. why he flipped the switch i dont know

Hinshi Budou
01-21-2014, 08:06 PM
Cause the allure of easymode exp and pixels will change the "good" nature of 90% of the players on the server?

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 08:18 PM
Cause the allure of easymode exp and pixels will change the "good" nature of 90% of the players on the server?

this could be true but ive done chardok alot..... im the same person i was when i was lvl 1 in 2010

baalzy
01-21-2014, 08:19 PM
this could be true but ive done chardok alot..... im the same person i was when i was lvl 1 in 2010

Maybe you've always been a douche and just no one told you?

kidding.

sulpher01
01-21-2014, 08:23 PM
Not surprising at all..

Pint
01-21-2014, 08:32 PM
man while that wall was a grammatical nightmare it was thoroughly entertaining to read

Detoxx
01-21-2014, 08:37 PM
Does this mean that taken are all 2 boxers because 1 person did it? Where's the thread putting them on blast for 1 persons actions (or 2 lolz).

Jk...but I'm sure you get my point...

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Does this mean that taken are all 2 boxers because 1 person did it? Where's the thread putting them on blast for 1 persons actions (or 2 lolz).

Jk...but I'm sure you get my point...

hahaha. nah taken are good peps i told herb days ago he didnt deserve to wear that tag

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 08:55 PM
man while that wall was a grammatical nightmare it was thoroughly entertaining to read

yea sorry bud i did enough in school to get by... which means played eq and got high and partied... i wish i could just record what i wanted to say it would be a lot easier

Nocsucow
01-21-2014, 11:05 PM
I bet you're a real winner in real life now, huh faggot?

actually i do pretty well for my self ..... thanks for asking .. you dont need to be able to type out perfect sentences and paragraphs to make it in this world bud ...

chief
01-22-2014, 02:44 AM
aint that tha truff brotha!!!

Nocsucow
01-22-2014, 06:29 AM
1350 views if 4 people read it or if 1350 people read it ..... careless

Nocsucow
01-22-2014, 06:39 AM
Haha I just went back and looked at what I posted lmfao *facepalm my bad guys its hard to post on these forums with this cell phone.... no excuses for lack of punctuations but I promise my spelling is better lol in my line of work I do a lot of third person reports. But my Lt. Would not like this post haha

radditsu
01-22-2014, 08:51 AM
Stop posting. You are on the drugs.

Nocsucow
01-22-2014, 09:10 AM
Maybe............

Wudan
01-22-2014, 01:31 PM
I dont like cheaters but i hate snitches. Snitch is a bitch.... and snitching because you want revange for tells is just fucked up imho. He was a dick, you made a dick move. Looks like you could be friends afterall

r0xx0r
01-22-2014, 02:31 PM
I too disagree with ppl 2 boxing and hope they get caught- but you should of reported him sooner and if your friends realized he was two boxing long before it was mentioned they too should be suspended since they were grouped with him while he was doing it and had knowledge of it. Rules are rules.

Nirgon
01-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Bannedbitch Ragetwitch

MasterKiljaedon
01-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Ignore what people say. Two boxers and cheaters need to be reported. Accusing you of being a snitch is just peer pressure from someone being caught. I play eq to relive my nostalgic eq days and not to have cheaters muck up my experiences.

Cheaters destroy games and bring back my old days helping gm a large uo shard. Other staffers would try to peer pressure me to look the other way. The only way to clean our server is to make an example of them. People hate cheaters it seems til someone they know cheat then it becomes a gray area.

MasterKiljaedon
01-22-2014, 03:25 PM
I dont like cheaters but i hate snitches. Snitch is a bitch.... and snitching because you want revange for tells is just fucked up imho. He was a dick, you made a dick move. Looks like you could be friends afterall

Covering for your friends who cheat is even worse then a snitch. IMO cheaters are treated to lightly on this realm. Ip bans should be considered for repeat cheaters.

Nocsucow
01-22-2014, 06:47 PM
well you can call me what ya please but i dont normally go around playing batman but this dude had it coming. call it a dick move, call me a snitch, the dude had to go whether its was me petitioning or someone else . like i said in previous statement if your going to do wrong or break rules dont attract attention by talking shit and making enemies

Wudan
01-23-2014, 03:31 AM
well you can call me what ya please but i dont normally go around playing batman but this dude had it coming. call it a dick move, call me a snitch, the dude had to go whether its was me petitioning or someone else . like i said in previous statement if your going to do wrong or break rules dont attract attention by talking shit and making enemies

except you only snitched because you wanted to get back at him. You yourself said you would not care about it if he was not a dick. That is what makes you low life. You did not report cheater, because you are a good guy. You were snitching for a revenge. Lame.

Nocsucow
01-23-2014, 03:34 AM
except you only snitched because you wanted to get back at him. You yourself said you would not care about it if he was not a dick. That is what makes you low life. You did not report cheater, because you are a good guy. You were snitching for a revenge. Lame.

im not gonna report someone if i dont know 100% its true and this is a elf simulator dont think snitching exists in norrath

Wudan
01-23-2014, 06:50 AM
You are a rat. Not because you reported cheater, but because of your motivation. You don't really care about cheaters morale of the story: i cared less if dude was 2boxing you just wanted revenge so please stop defending yourself, it is useless. You better spend the time learning some grammar cause I am better at it and English is my 2nd language. Pretty fucking sad.

Nocsucow
01-23-2014, 07:10 AM
i give 0 fucks about grammar on the internet... i talk just fine in RL and im not trying to impress anyone ... so ill just type how ever the fuck i want ..............MURIKA!!!!!!!

Wudan
01-23-2014, 07:16 AM
i give 0 fucks about grammar on the internet... i talk just fine in RL and im not trying to impress anyone ... so ill just type how ever the fuck i want ..............MURIKA!!!!!!!

Im sure you do, brah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

Nocsucow
01-23-2014, 07:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD_ZmmWi5zk

this is a better one bud )

Wudan
01-23-2014, 07:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD_ZmmWi5zk

this is a better one bud )

your sister?

Nocsucow
01-23-2014, 07:48 AM
That would make us brother n laws then.. right?

doeda
01-23-2014, 09:17 AM

Noone cares, cheater got banned, why are you so butthurt

Asap
01-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Wudan is being so defensive about this cheater being banned, it's like he also boxes characters.

That's how this works, right?

Wudan
01-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Noone cares, cheater got banned, why are you so butthurt

You totally missed the point. I dont care about cheater getting banned, i just dont like people who seek revengne ang act based on that. Guess you missed the part where he says he could not care less if he was boxing..... I dont like this kind of character who goes snitchnig on someone because they mad when orherwise they would not care and let the cheating go on.

Wudan
01-23-2014, 12:31 PM
Wudan is being so defensive about this cheater being banned, it's like he also boxes characters.

Or, just maybe, you should learn how to understand written text, because if you think im defending the cheater there must be something wrong with your comprehension. Try again

Nirgon
01-23-2014, 12:56 PM

Gotta let the rats sort out the rats sometimes ya know

Asap
01-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Or, just maybe, you should learn how to understand written text, because if you think im defending the cheater there must be something wrong with your comprehension. Try again

What's the fun in that

Confit
01-23-2014, 03:06 PM
yea that to lol sorry guys i really just woke up like a hr ago and i forgot everything about writing in english so if i left anything out of story im sorry lol been busy

Fixed :D

Nuggie
01-25-2014, 07:10 PM

Thats the way it came off to me also.

In the end a dickhead was removed from the server. Good job. Lay off the cell phone typing.