PDA

View Full Version : IB/FE Raiding

Thana8088
02-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Doesn't this just about clear it up?

FE and IB joint raid;...

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Before I comment, I would like to know if I am supposed to be angry at this post or supportive of it.

Thanks.

Thana8088
02-05-2014, 12:08 PM
You could leave your emotions out of it and just say if you joint raid or don't joint raid.

Seems pretty simple?

Fallacy
02-05-2014, 12:19 PM
You could leave your emotions out of it and just say if you joint raid or don't joint raid.

Seems pretty simple?

You did not ask this question at all. Doesn't it seem pretty simple to include the main point of your thread in the first post?

Prismaticshop
02-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Something tells me someone is mad about having 25 on batphone for Hoshkar when FE/IB fields in 40 people ?

Funkutron5000
02-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Something tells me someone is mad that sometimes two guilds joint raid and sometimes they don't.

Sloan should have said "FE and IB often joint raid (but not always)"

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 12:21 PM

Seems pretty simple?

We joint raid when we feel like it.

We dont joint raid when we feel like it.

Its a love / hate thing, similar to necroma and hokushins closet relationship.

Geofizzle
02-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Something tells me someone is mad about having 25 on batphone for Hoshkar when FE/IB fields in 40 people ?

lol at someone being proud of 2 guilds beating one. Hasn't it dawned that without each other you'd consistently fail? Its the only way you guys can even compete, and you only give TMO a run for their money after TMO's already been severely weakened by the rest of the server. Yet you still claim to be independently successful. You don't find that hilarious?

Raid rule changes and the harsh punishment of froovygate were a godsend for these guys.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Catterine...

http://imgur.com/00vaF2T

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 12:27 PM
FE and IB sometimes on particular occasions when they feel like being in the same ventrilo and killing dragons together joint raid; hence FE and IB will sometimes be in pictures with each-other and sometimes not.

Official statement in regards to the future of FE and IB joint pictures.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Gah, http://imgur.com/DHFTnhD

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 12:29 PM
http://imgur.com/UbSxKQv

Funkutron5000
02-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Bad poster is bad, Mr. Rumblebelly.

Fallacy
02-05-2014, 12:32 PM
lol at someone being proud of 2 guilds beating one. Hasn't it dawned that without each other you'd consistently fail? Its the only way you guys can even compete, and you only give TMO a run for their money after TMO's already been severely weakened by the rest of the server. Yet you still claim to be independently successful. You don't find that hilarious?

Raid rule changes and the harsh punishment of froovygate were a godsend for these guys.

You are making yourself look like a child. Step away from the keyboard. There are other people who play this game and your going to have to accept it. Now go to your room.

Geofizzle
02-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Fallacy I hear BDA is recruiting white-knight types like yourself. Since you can't really form a coherent counter-argument and just seek to bully people instead, I'm assuming you'd fit right in.

Aksiom2k
02-05-2014, 12:40 PM
I was curious about this as well. More for the reasons of having multiple trackers/pullers in a zone like TD for Faydedar. Cooperatively, you may have 4 in zone, while all other guilds who are "contesting" may only have 2 (this assumes a FFA or class C status on Fay). It makes sense that TMO would be annoyed that 2 guilds are cooperating in a bracket called...Contested...where each guild is supposed to be competing against the others. If you are going to be Class C, it stands to reason that you should be competing as a single guild, whether that guild is FE, IB, or FE/IB. However, if you do choose to be cooperative, me honest about it in the initial stages, i.e. tracking, and maintain a total of only 2 shared reps in zone.

Funkutron5000
02-05-2014, 12:42 PM
When we track for a combined raid we do keep it to 2 combined trackers.

Aksiom2k
02-05-2014, 12:43 PM
....be* honest about it...

Aksiom2k
02-05-2014, 12:44 PM
alrighty, nevermind then

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Our understanding of the rule is that if a kill is going to be claimed by 1,2,...,x number of guilds, then between those 1,2,...,x number of guilds there can only be 2 representatives. FE/IB has never done otherwise in the cases that they have joint raided targets.

Prismaticshop
02-05-2014, 12:47 PM

Holy shittttttttttttttttt dude, you need to relax lol.

quoted for butthurt OD though

Frieza_Prexus
02-05-2014, 12:49 PM
I was curious about this as well. More for the reasons of having multiple trackers/pullers in a zone like TD for Faydedar. Cooperatively, you may have 4 in zone, while all other guilds who are "contesting" may only have 2 (this assumes a FFA or class C status on Fay). It makes sense that TMO would be annoyed that 2 guilds are cooperating in a bracket called...Contested...where each guild is supposed to be competing against the others. If you are going to be Class C, it stands to reason that you should be competing as a single guild, whether that guild is FE, IB, or FE/IB. However, if you do choose to be cooperative, me honest about it in the initial stages, i.e. tracking, and maintain a total of only 2 shared reps in zone.

The general complaint is that the joint raids tend to stop on repop days. Thus, both guilds can each hit the bag limit separately. The loot gained by each individual guild then strengthens the joint raid force when they do raid together.

IB/FE is limiting itself to a proper amount of representatives on joint kills, so there is no complaint there. The chief concernis the circumvention of the bag limit.

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 12:53 PM
The general complaint is that the joint raids tend to stop on repop days. Thus, both guilds can each hit the bag limit separately. The loot gained by each individual guild then strengthens the joint raid force when they do raid together.

IB/FE is limiting itself to a proper amount of representatives on joint kills, so there is no complaint there. The chief concernis the circumvention of the bag limit.

There is no circumvention of the bag limit. FE and IB are two different guilds; FE and IB have split on repops before the raid rules changed and see no reason to be bound to raid together when it doesnt suit them to do so. You do not get to choose whether FE and IB are one guild or two - the only thing that matters is that in the instances that we do raid together we adhere to the raid rules.

Jaxon
02-05-2014, 12:55 PM
Maybe TMO could find some friends to joint raid with. You know, spruce yourself up a little, maybe a new hairdo?

Daysprung
02-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Our understanding of the rule is that if a kill is going to be claimed by 1,2,...,x number of guilds, then between those 1,2,...,x number of guilds there can only be 2 representatives. FE/IB has never done otherwise in the cases that they have joint raided targets.

Not true. Can't speak to recent events but a few weeks ago you were definitely using more than 2 reps in a lot of instances.

arsenalpow
02-05-2014, 12:58 PM
I heard Bob was looking to absorb some guilds, maybe TMO could fold into them.

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 01:00 PM
Not true. Can't speak to recent events but a few weeks ago you were definitely using more than 2 reps in a lot of instances.

We definitely werent. I wouldnt be so liberally with the use of the word 'definitely'.

HeallunRumblebelly

Thus the clarification post and the change in how tracking has been done. We've followed server rules to the letter in that regard.

Tanthallas
We definitely werent. I wouldnt be so liberal with the use of the word 'definitely'.

<3

Funkutron5000
Every time I see you post, Chest, I feel the need to point out that SoA was p good for its first two seasons and has just gotten worse and worse to the point of watching a car wreck.

Feels good to get that out in the open.

Daysprung
02-05-2014, 01:01 PM
We definitely werent. I wouldnt be so liberally with the use of the word 'definitely'.

The situation has been dealt with but don't claim you never did something that you used to do.

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 01:03 PM
From the day that the new raid rules were made we adhered to them whenever we joint raided. Our MOTDs on the first races under the new raid rules were very explicit about not having more than 2 representatives combined between FE and IB in the instances that we are planning on joint raiding.

Thana8088
02-05-2014, 01:04 PM
I heard Bob was looking to absorb some guilds, maybe TMO could fold into them.

Want to start raiding together bebe? ;)

chief
02-05-2014, 01:16 PM
TBH i was wondering about this situation as well until this last repop day happened, it had fe ib raiding separately. FE wiped to trak, ib killed ct but got trained by bda(lol frapsquest). IB moved to vp which wasn't a success either, and they only really threatened TMO when FE started to bring their force. KInd of a risk v reward thing and I'm fine with it as long as they don't abuse the tracking thing. Also if one of the guilds were to get suspended on a joint raid, I hope it applies to both.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 01:17 PM

We once raided together, Catterine. And Zilo, and Arky. But it's all gone now ~_~

Raavak
02-05-2014, 01:20 PM
If you decide to share the kill with another guild then that is great and is your choice.Once they combine forces the rules should apply the same as if they were a single guild from the start, otherwise you are asking for trouble and much douchebaggery.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Once they combine forces the rules should apply the same as if they were a single guild from the start, otherwise you are asking for trouble and much douchebaggery.

hnggg, that avatar again rak :p Also, yeah, this was cleared up in the clarification post and ib/fe really only has 2 representatives between them at all raid targets. Phara Dar on the other hand... o_O

arsenalpow
02-05-2014, 01:35 PM
We didn't train IB at that CT. They rushed an engage and wiped, then we desynced and wiped, then they won. Fear is a stupid zone.

Hitpoint
02-05-2014, 01:39 PM

This is "definately" a complete fabrication. Even before the new rules were implemented there were posts on our forums, discussions in vent and very explicit guild motds that state FE/IB is only allowed to have two representatives between both guilds.

TBH i was wondering about this situation as well until this last repop day happened, it had fe ib raiding separately. FE wiped to trak, ib killed ct but got trained by bda(lol frapsquest). IB moved to vp which wasn't a success either, and they only really threatened TMO when FE started to bring their force. KInd of a risk v reward thing and I'm fine with it as long as they don't abuse the tracking thing. Also if one of the guilds were to get suspended on a joint raid, I hope it applies to both.

Exactly, thank you. It's about risk vs reward. I tried to make this argument a week or two ago, and it got shit on because neither guild had really failed yet. Well now we have, and it cost us an entire VP respawn. Hopefully this anti FE/IB joint raid argument can be put to rest now.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 01:47 PM
We didn't train IB at that CT. They rushed an engage and wiped, then we desynced and wiped, then they won. Fear is a stupid zone.

I think everyone agrees that the fear desyncs are ridiculous. I've always wondered why it's so common in fear compared to other zones, too.

drktmplr12
02-05-2014, 02:12 PM
May have something to do with kiting a couple hundred mobs causing the server to crap out. Pathing calculations aren't easy for server processors.

In fact, live is putting forth a patch (https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/changes-with-the-february-update-alternate-ability-grants-for-gold-members-and-ability-changes.207363/) to counteract this exact problem.

Verenity
02-05-2014, 02:58 PM

Only if you could get our Trak/VS kills to stop dropping garbage every time ;)

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Only if you could get our Trak/VS kills to stop dropping garbage every time ;)

Deepwater, singing steel, poisoned mantle. Without fail.

Raavak
02-05-2014, 03:59 PM
hnggg, that avatar again rak :p Also, yeah, this was cleared up in the clarification post and ib/fe really only has 2 representatives between them at all raid targets. Phara Dar on the other hand... o_OLove that hottie.

Yah, I thought it was worked out, I was just replying to Raymond. I think things are more sane and mature in the Class C than R.

Ella`Ella
02-05-2014, 03:59 PM
It's funny how these posts only start to appear when another guild loses their priority targets -- Hoshkar, CT, Inny...

It's also funny how diplomatic relations start to obscure when said targets are repeatedly killed by the opposing guild.

Raavak
02-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Some of it is just that forum quest is the only game some can play while at work.

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Its curious.

Daysprung
02-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Some of it is just that forum quest is the only game some can play while at work.

^

quido
02-05-2014, 04:21 PM
It's pathetic.

phantomz
02-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Having to combine guild forces to beat a single guild seems like it should be illegal.

Why do you not just merge your guilds.

kotton05
02-05-2014, 04:26 PM
catt ever heard of fuck buddies?

Nikon
02-05-2014, 04:30 PM
I think things are more sane and mature in the Class C than R.

Sure coming across that way.

Thana8088
02-05-2014, 04:31 PM
catt ever heard of fuck buddies?

The kind that buddy-up to fuck everyone else?

Sure! :D

quido
02-05-2014, 04:34 PM
I think he's asking if you're dtf...

arsenalpow
02-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Deepwater, singing steel, poisoned mantle. Without fail.

Killed VS the other day, double deepwater greaves. Womp womp wommmmp

Tasslehofp99
02-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Having to combine guild forces to beat a single guild seems like it should be illegal.

Why do you not just merge your guilds.

Why should we have to merge? We're 2 different guilds playing nice together. IB has a loot council and FE is DKP, we have no reason to merge because what we're doing isn't against the rules. It's totally classic, too.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Killed VS the other day, double deepwater greaves. Womp womp wommmmp

It's like he's not even trying anymore. I think VS is depressed.

Funkutron5000
02-05-2014, 04:37 PM
To be fair, the DW greaves are legit as all hell.

arsenalpow
02-05-2014, 04:38 PM
It's like he's not even trying anymore. I think VS is depressed.

Our Trak kill before that was Druid and Ranger BP.

Tasslehofp99
02-05-2014, 04:41 PM

We once went 23 sev kills before we got a green scale or something ridiculous like tha, it was shitty.

Prismaticshop
02-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Its curious.

where is Alarti "Curious" Scuba-Diver?

Prismaticshop
02-05-2014, 04:50 PM
I can't wait for all the RnF when the merger will happen and AoW is downed by them first after all the efforts TMO had put during those two years to remain on top lol. Thx Froovygate, mass RMT and TMO cheating!

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

arsenalpow
02-05-2014, 04:51 PM

To be fair Sadad can't give them away fast enough.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 04:56 PM

DW greaves are a great item. The downside is, you have to play a paladin :|

Funkutron5000
02-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Where were all these DW legs that needed to be given away when it took over a year for FE to get them to drop?!?!

LAME.

Tiggles
02-05-2014, 05:02 PM

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 05:26 PM
The kind that buddy-up to fuck everyone else?

Sure! :D

Which side are you usually on?

Thana8088
02-05-2014, 05:54 PM
Which side are you usually on?

Well if my options are fuck or be fucked, I imagine I'd rather be on the fucking side. ;)

Raavak
02-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Our Trak kill before that was Druid and Ranger BP.The last TMO kill? Or did you guys get that too?

Tasslehofp99
02-05-2014, 06:03 PM
The last TMO kill? Or did you guys get that too?

I also noticed trak's loot repeating way too often to be dumb luck.

Tanthallas
02-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Well if my options are fuck or be fucked, I imagine I'd rather be on the fucking side. ;)

Strap on?

quido
02-05-2014, 06:28 PM
I also noticed trak's loot repeating way too often to be dumb luck.

Sirken changed the loot tables just like he did the logs bro.

Hitpoint
02-05-2014, 06:31 PM

I think we've gotten as many druid BPs as every other BP combined.

Thana8088
02-05-2014, 07:13 PM
I think we've gotten as many druid BPs as every other BP combined.

You know it's bad when I have an ES BP on my druid main AND druid alt...

Juevento
02-05-2014, 07:54 PM
You know it's bad when I have an ES BP on my druid main AND druid alt...

Two questions... Why the fuck do you have a Druid main?

Why the fuck do you have a Druid alt?

khanable
02-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Two questions... Why the fuck do you have a Druid main?

Why the fuck do you have a Druid alt?

Allow me to summarize these two phrases

Why the fuck do you druid?

radditsu
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM

I will take a pair. Everquest and BDA still owe me a pair of pants after hours of hate clears. And poopsocking. All, proved fruitless in the pursuit of shaman pants. Dw greaves are a great consolation.

Daldaen
02-05-2014, 08:51 PM
WTB ES BP 10k. Get at me.

Cecily
02-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Allow me to summarize these two phrases

Why the fuck do you druid?

It's one of the better classes for altruism. I got a ES BP / Robe of the Spring just to save mana on buffing noobs.

khanable
02-05-2014, 09:40 PM
It's one of the better classes for altruism. I got a ES BP / Robe of the Spring just to save mana on buffing noobs.

Never really thought of it that way.

Neat.

Obrae
02-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Maybe TMO could find some friends to joint raid with. You know, spruce yourself up a little, maybe a new hairdo?

Well what i read is that it would actually be ok to split TMO in 3 sub guild or more and then just to non-joint raid on repop and grab everything.

Is that it ?

Cause i though that was one of the concern during the negociation.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 10:43 PM

Wouldn't even give em regrowth of the grove. You don't really care! :p

Jaxon
02-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Well what i read is that it would actually be ok to split TMO in 3 sub guild or more and then just to non-joint raid on repop and grab everything.

Is that it ?

I would be totally ok if TMO did that.

Hitpoint
02-05-2014, 11:02 PM

Is that it ?

Seems reasonable.

Cecily
02-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Wouldn't even give em regrowth of the grove. You don't really care! :p

245 mana for full buffs vs like 745 without the clickies. Regrowth of the Grove would blow that whole idea. 1045 for one person >.>

Cecily
02-05-2014, 11:32 PM
So instead of ~4 people fully buffed, I could buff 12 and watch the zone wide chaos unfold.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 11:43 PM
245 mana for full buffs vs like 745 without the clickies. Regrowth of the Grove would blow that whole idea. 1045 for one person >.>

So sit and med! For the good of the newbies!

HeallunRumblebelly
02-05-2014, 11:44 PM
But yeah I very rarely visit areas where people are grouping in kunark. Manastone / donals in old world makes buffing kind of a non issue in old world, so I really don't feel your pain :p

Tanthallas
02-06-2014, 01:18 AM

Is that it ?

I would love to see you try. Not only would you go above and beyond to bend rules, but you would fail.

Tasslehoff
02-06-2014, 01:19 AM
it's ok to bend them if you were in the same situation before the rules came around tho

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 01:21 AM
I would love to see you try. Not only would you go above and beyond to bend rules, but you would fail.

What if:

Sometimes we feel like being on guild?

And sometimes we feel like being two guilds?

HeallunRumblebelly
02-06-2014, 01:24 AM
What if:

Sometimes we feel like being on guild?

And sometimes we feel like being two guilds?

Then go be two guilds when you want to be two guilds. Really. If the rules change and it comes down from on high that we can't kill with IB for whatever reason we'll follow it. Because we do that here. Until then talk to Rogean about the rules, not RNF.

Tasslehoff
02-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Are you guys just mad we thought of it first? :D

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 01:26 AM
Then go be two guilds when you want to be two guilds. Really. If the rules change and it comes down from on high that we can't kill with IB for whatever reason we'll follow it. Because we do that here. Until then talk to Rogean about the rules, not RNF.

With all due respect, dear Heallun (<3), it appears Rogean is not talking.

Tanthallas
02-06-2014, 01:27 AM
You never answered me about the strap on.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-06-2014, 01:28 AM
With all due respect, dear Heallun (<3), it appears Rogean is not talking.

Then I suppose this just vents frustration? I'm not sure what you are wanting us to do about it...kill fewer mobs on repops because you want us to?

HeallunRumblebelly
02-06-2014, 01:28 AM
You never answered me about the strap on.

I told you my penis length and girth were fine, I didn't need it.

Tanthallas
02-06-2014, 01:32 AM
it's ok to bend them if you were in the same situation before the rules came around tho

No - there is no bending of any rules. FE, IB, and TMO are all listed ac class C guilds. They are all different guilds who can make or break any type of alliances they see fit. What they cant do - or atleast what I think the GMs may take issue with - is splintering off into sub guilds to intentionally maneuver around the rules.

When I said I would like to see TMO try, however, it ihas nothing to do with whether it would or would not be allowed but because I highly doubt that by splitting their forces they would be able to coordinate beating FE and IB when they already have issues doing so as a unified body.

When people get so worked up that they abandon all practical considerations in their replies they really shouldnt be taken seriously.

Prismaticshop
02-06-2014, 01:33 AM
TMO never exceeded 25 on batphone for last hoskar

splitting in 3 guilds, absorbing some dojo scum here and there might give them the opportunity to field more comes velious

good strat catt go for it girl

Tanthallas
02-06-2014, 01:34 AM
TMO never exceeded 25 on batphone for last hoskar

splitting in 3 guilds, absorbing some dojo scum here and there might give them the opportunity to field more comes velious

good strat catt go for it girl

The world is at your fingertips!

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Then I suppose this just vents frustration? I'm not sure what you are wanting us to do about it...kill fewer mobs on repops because you want us to?

Could you? That'd be swell. =D

But yeah, also kind of tired of hearing about Lord Bob guild. WTF who are these clowns?!

Tanthallas: It's not completely out of the question, but I'd have to hear you in vent first. ;)

Tanthallas
02-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Now we are getting somewhere.

HeallunRumblebelly
02-06-2014, 01:37 AM
Could you? That'd be swell. =D

But yeah, also kind of tired of hearing about Lord Bob guild. WTF who are these clowns?!

Tanthallas: It's not completely out of the question, but I'd have to hear you in vent first. ;)

Lord Bob is trying to fuck shit up in class R, but no one wants to be around Acarer. He has a habit of getting him and those near him banned. He's really doing a pretty good job working on it again, too.

Nerosys
02-06-2014, 08:06 AM

They probably could if they didn't piss off the entire server for 2 years. Maybe if you guys didn't complain and cry about literally everything that doesn't go your way...you could have friends too.

chief
02-06-2014, 01:25 PM
They probably could if they didn't piss off the entire server for 2 years. Maybe if you guys didn't complain and cry about literally everything that doesn't go your way...you could have friends too.

this guys in bda

Cecily
02-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Is he? Ahaha.

Jarnauga
02-06-2014, 05:10 PM
IB and FE were already joint raiding before the new rules. We're not joint raiding to get some profit from a supposed loophole in the rules.

Also, if you wanna be altruist, make a shaman and still be relevant on raids.

10 pages on a thread from Catterine, wtf is wrong with this world ?

quido
02-06-2014, 05:15 PM
It's fine! We can just make the whole VP situation as painful as possible until we come to some sort of accord =)

Nirgon
02-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Trains?

Cecily
02-06-2014, 05:25 PM
IB and FE were already joint raiding before the new rules. We're not joint raiding to get some profit from a supposed loophole in the rules.

Also, if you wanna be altruist, make a shaman and still be relevant on raids.

What horrible did she do to you in BDA that you're still crying about?

Orruar
02-06-2014, 05:25 PM
It's fine! We can just make the whole VP situation as painful as possible until we come to some sort of accord =)

Packets of doom? Are pixels gonna be hurting?

HeallunRumblebelly
02-06-2014, 05:37 PM

We had an agreement. Then you decided to go 6/6 in VP without saying a word. Don't bring that shit in here.

hatelore
02-06-2014, 05:38 PM
So I guess tmo is dead now, grats Ib! And Cecily, shut your transgender ass up, you have become nausious lately. For a loot whore, I figured you still may have a small shred of dignity, but I guess not. Lawl.

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 05:46 PM

11, sweetcheeks.

Maybe that's the problem; you can't fucking count.

Cecily
02-06-2014, 05:55 PM
So I guess tmo is dead now, grats Ib! And Cecily, shut your transgender ass up, you have become nausious lately. For a loot whore, I figured you still may have a small shred of dignity, but I guess not. Lawl.

Wut?

Cecily
02-06-2014, 06:07 PM
@hatelore

Sorry for having become so "nausious" lately, you illiterate fuck, but you've been pissing me off lately too. I wasn't sure if you've just been trolling or were genuinely being a bigoted asshole, but I'm leaning towards the latter in either case. Fuck you. Don't speak to me you BDA-peasant-waste-of-human-flesh.

quido
02-06-2014, 06:09 PM
We had an agreement. Then you decided to go 6/6 in VP without saying a word. Don't bring that shit in here.

There was no agreement. I've noticed your leaders tend to not be totally forthcoming about the situation.

Bring on the pain!

hatelore
02-06-2014, 07:39 PM
@hatelore

Sorry for having become so "nausious" lately, you illiterate fuck, but you've been pissing me off lately too. I wasn't sure if you've just been trolling or were genuinely being a bigoted asshole, but I'm leaning towards the latter in either case. Fuck you. Don't speak to me you BDA-peasant-waste-of-human-flesh.

HAHAHAHAAH Poor thing. That troll hurt? I'm sorry, I did love the email though. I guess you got a little upset :(

I will never forget your tell, you poor transgendered loot whore. That time when it got a little rocky in BDA... Oh you forgot you used to be BDA? I am glad to remind you!

Cecily tells you " yeah, I am thinking about joining tmo" . I laughed, and felt pity for you too lol. Watch out TMO, As IB/FE continues to smoke your ass on mobbages, you may lose a subpar rogue.

I really was only trolling but... Glad it did offend you lawl.

hatelore
02-06-2014, 07:41 PM
And this bda peasant has more skill on his pinky finger alone then you have in your entire body lolol. This includes your hairy man pinocha~

Cecily
02-06-2014, 07:49 PM
I don't really want to get it into it but... Skill? You play EQ. You're a fat nerd afraid to speak with women.

hatelore
02-06-2014, 07:56 PM
lol, I am married with children like fuckin Al Bundy. And I am pretty sure you saw my pic on the bda page, I am far from a fat nerd. lol

Cecily
02-06-2014, 08:02 PM
I haven't considered myself a BDA member for a pretty long time or remember what any of you guys look like. I did consider you a friend up until about 2 hours ago though.. Not sure why now that I think about it. Just shut up... we have nothing to say to each other.

Shinko
02-06-2014, 08:07 PM
popcorn.jpg

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 08:14 PM
jfc Cecily, you are terrible at picking friends. =/

Cecily
02-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Yeah.

hatelore
02-06-2014, 08:23 PM
hahaha , cecily the novila.

More at 11.

Thano, you have friends like alarti and excezzan. cmon now lol~

hatelore
02-06-2014, 08:27 PM
These things tend to happen to people when they put pixel before friends. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, in the beginning it was a troll.

But step back and think, without eq or rnf. When you choose loot over friends, because you want more loot... That is kind of sad. When you talk shit and take pot shots at people that helped you get that loot in the beginning, core members that helped you get that loot (jarnauga for example), you truely are a peice of work. All the transgender bs I could give a damn about, 99% of it was a troll, but you obviously took it all to heart.

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 08:30 PM
hahaha , cecily the novila.

More at 11.

Thano, you have friends like alarti and excezzan. cmon now lol~

Both of whom have done their fair share of trolling, but nothing like the personal and unprovoked hate(lore)-filled attacks you have directed at Cecily in MY GODDAMNED THREAD.

smileyface :)

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 08:33 PM
These things tend to happen to people when they put pixel before friends. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, in the beginning it was a troll.

But step back and think, without eq or rnf. When you choose loot over friends, because you want more loot... That is kind of sad. When you talk shit and take pot shots at people that helped you get that loot in the beginning, core members that helped you get that loot (jarnauga for example), you truely are a peice of work. All the transgender bs I could give a damn about, 99% of it was a troll, but you obviously took it all to heart.

Look, if BDA (and ex-BDA who are now in IB) are going to hate everyone who's been through their guild, they're going to hate pretty much the whole serve.... oh wait....

Heebee
02-06-2014, 08:37 PM
MY GODDAMNED TERRIBLE THREAD

Fixed! :)

hatelore
02-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Other then the Katrik pic, I will admit that shit was nasty and did offend me~

JayN
02-06-2014, 08:40 PM
TEH JEWS DID NINELEVEN

runlvlzero
02-06-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm pretty sure nine eleven was done by zoinist nationalistic individuals, the jewish not being that particular subset, thats like blaming 9/11 on America. Or the FBI, who are in fact not to blame, as the FBI was warned to NOT act on intel by CIA/NSA/illuminati (people above their heads)

runlvlzero
02-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Oh yes, more than Jews live in the land of Zoin, and just because a leader says their Jewish doesn't even qualify them as a Jew if they don't follow their own teachings. Or basically do what everyone else does and make up their own interpretations anyway.

runlvlzero
02-06-2014, 08:47 PM
End Cecily your rustled, I'm a bit worried for you. So serious, angry =/

I mean I can't tell you not to be angry at the world and injustice, because I've been down that road. But IDK =/

arsenalpow
02-06-2014, 08:48 PM
someones rustled, trip posts, crit attack

quido
02-06-2014, 09:00 PM
Look, if BDA (and ex-BDA who are now in IB) are going to hate everyone who's been through their guild, they're going to hate pretty much the whole serve.... oh wait....

lol so true

Saidi
02-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Doesn't this just about clear it up?

Raiding their parent's fridges for cheeze whiz when they come our of their dank, mil-dewy basement hovel?

or

Raiding the graveyard for bodies because they can't get laid and don't have access to chloroform?

Verenity
02-06-2014, 11:47 PM
It never fails to amaze me how immersed people get into this game/forums. I am incapable of actual hatred towards anyone on the other end of an EQ interaction...

You all still get rezzes anytime anywhere, I don't care who you are or what guild you're in. Except <Casual Scum> but that's because I'm jealous of your guild tag.

Thana8088
02-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Well said, Verenity!

and
Raiding their parent's fridges for cheeze whiz when they come our of their dank, mil-dewy basement hovel?

or

Raiding the graveyard for bodies because they can't get laid and don't have access to chloroform?

I don't know who you are, but I think I love you.
http://emojisaurus.com/images/emoji/heart_eyes.png

Detoxx
02-07-2014, 03:40 AM
143rd

kotton05
02-07-2014, 03:58 AM
It never fails to amaze me how immersed people get into this game/forums. I am incapable of actual hatred towards anyone on the other end of an EQ interaction...

You all still get rezzes anytime anywhere, I don't care who you are or what guild you're in. Except <Casual Scum> but that's because I'm jealous of your guild tag.

hmmmmmmmmm.