02-09-2014, 05:20 AM
get some new material..same shit u were spewing 2 yrs on on eqmac

JayN
02-09-2014, 05:20 AM
http://blog.jammer-store.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/car-crash-highway.jpg
bro dont do pot and drive srsly

Lron
02-09-2014, 05:24 AM
Pictures of car crashes have to do with reckless driving, not drinking and driving. Speed is a higher risk factor to road fatalities than drinking.

lets arrest reckless drivers, not drunk drivers.

Lron
02-09-2014, 05:35 AM
get some new material..same shit u were spewing 2 yrs on on eqmac

Smoking pot is a victimless crime. I do not smoke pot but i respect and individual's right to do so.

Claiming that an argument is old, has no bearing on the validity of said argument.

Class dismissed

Hailto
02-09-2014, 06:14 AM
I hate to agree with relapse, but this is trying way to hard to be edgy and makes you seem like a fucking idiot. Respect lost.

myriverse
02-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Pictures of car crashes have to do with reckless driving, not drinking and driving. Speed is a higher risk factor to road fatalities than drinking.

Driving while drunk is reckless, in and of itself.

Sentence should be 10 years, even if by luck no one gets hurt.

fastboy21
02-09-2014, 10:19 AM

i like to run people over slowly when i drink and drive...does that make less risky to you?

a_gnoll_pup
02-09-2014, 10:21 AM
lron posting on these forums is a crime

patchday
02-09-2014, 12:18 PM
anyone who has gotten a DUI knows that shit isnt fun, i mean unless your rich and got that cash money to pill all those fines and court fees :D

Rhambuk
02-09-2014, 12:41 PM
I hate to agree with relapse, but this is trying way to hard to be edgy and makes you seem like a fucking idiot.

If only putting someone on forum ignore hid all threads created as well.

JackFlash
02-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Or if you could filter specific forums.....or peoples names.... Would really clean up my new posts list!

Peatree
02-09-2014, 12:49 PM
period.

As someone who has not only lost a family member, but also their best friend, to a drunk driver, I take significant offense to your comment. Hope someone kicks the shit out of you.

Not funny, not witty, and your an asshole - period.

Lron
02-09-2014, 12:58 PM
I love it when reckless shitty drivers dont take responsibility for being a reckless and horrible drivers and instead blame it on the alcohol.

Take responsibility for yourself. Millions of people drive drunk 3 nights a week for the entire duration of their lives...dont blame the alcohol, blame the recklessness.

If you can drink and drive and not hurt a soul, that should be an innate and universal right of yours.

Try to take the emotions out of your position and look at it objectively.

Lron
02-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Driving while drunk is reckless, in and of itself.

Sentence should be 10 years, even if by luck no one gets hurt.

Its not up to you to deem what is or what isnt "reckless" for another person if they do not harm anyone. Privately you can think that or say that, but if you vote for politicians that throw people in jail when they have never harmed a soul and just got caught driving with alcohol in their system, you are an ass hole.

Mind your own business and let people do what they want...there are tons of more dangerous things people do in their vehicles that need to be looked at.

Since everyone drinks and drives, the local governments have made the point of intoxication lower and lower and made the sentences higher and higher.

Its a racket.

Lron
02-09-2014, 01:07 PM
An endless stream of revenue for the county.

Dont be fooled by they brainwashing...drinking and driving harms no one....driving recklessly does.

Lron
02-09-2014, 01:12 PM
i like to run people over slowly when i drink and drive...does that make less risky to you?

Its far more risky to speed, mess with your radio, talk on your phone, text, talk to a passenger, talk to your kids in the backseat.

Its far more risky to have road rage, to drive while tired etc etc etc etc

The things that you can do that are more risky than drinking and driving while in a vehicle are endless.

Swish
02-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Nice quad-rage-attentionfaggot post fat faggot

Go for 5 in a row next time you fat virgin rectum juice consumer

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1375/92/1375928994695.jpg

Danth
02-09-2014, 04:27 PM
You'd have liked my old man Lron. He drank about a case or so a day, sometimes more, cheap beer typically (had a particular fondness for Milwaukee's Best). Drank that way from probably the late 40's up until he passed away. Drove that way too, pretty well never saw him drive anywhere without an open beer in the car. Wrecked a '59 Buick only a couple months after he bought it new, but always swore the bartender slipped him a mickey.

Well, one day, sometime around 2003 or therabout, Dad was getting up in years and was a bit more affected by the beer than he had been in days past (heavy smoking lowering blood oxygen levels probably didn't help any). Well one day that I happened to be over visiting, he gets in his truck to go to the store (to buy another couple cases, I imagine), and manages to miss the driveway and hang the truck up on a telephone pole cable stay in the front yard. Being not quite of sound mind at the time, he attempted to free it by putting the truck in drive and flooring the throttle, throwing up a nice cloud of tire smoke but not accomplishing anything else of note.

Just then the local cop happens to come by on his rounds. Naturally, seeing what's happening he pulls up and asks what's going on. Dad, in addition to liking his beer, had a lifelong disrespect for cops in general. So the cop asks, "what's going on here?" Dad's response is something to the effect of , "Go away, I'm fine." Cop looks inside the truck, sees the beer, smells the flagrant beer smell, asks Dad if he had been drinking. Dad replies, "I sure as hell was! I drink a case a day, what're YOU gonna do about it?" Cop says he could arrest dad and take him to jail; dad only answers, "Go ahead and try it! I've been in jail before!" and puts up his fists.

Cop sort of looks at me, not sure what to do with this belligerent ~75 year old dude. I just shrugged and told the cop that he was more or less always like that. Cop sighed, shook his head....then walked back to his police car and drove off. Never heard anything else about it. I wasn't sure what to make of that episode, then or now, but I guess the moral of the story is if you're going to try to drive while drunk, do it as an old dude in a small town.

On a somewhat unrelated note, Dad's idea of being a polite host was always offering anyone who came over a beer. Didn't matter who it was--anyone from his war buddies to priests. Didn't matter how old they were, either. My high school buddies (figure 15/16 years old) REALLY liked coming over.

He had peculiar notions on the usefulness of women as well, but that's for a different discussion.

Danth

Kagatob
02-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Its far more risky to speed

Wrong.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Solomon_Curve.png

Driving too slowly is more dangerous. Defend drunk/high driving more.

myriverse
02-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Its not up to you to deem what is or what isnt "reckless" for another person if they do not harm anyone. Privately you can think that or say that, but if you vote for politicians that throw people in jail when they have never harmed a soul and just got caught driving with alcohol in their system, you are an ass hole.

Mind your own business and let people do what they want...there are tons of more dangerous things people do in their vehicles that need to be looked at.

Since everyone drinks and drives, the local governments have made the point of intoxication lower and lower and made the sentences higher and higher.

Its a racket.
Right. It's up to society. And society has ruled. You don't like it? GTFO.

And no, not everybody drinks and drives.

myriverse
02-09-2014, 04:47 PM
And driving is not now, nor has it ever been, a right. It is a privilege given to those that obey the rules.

Lron
02-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Driving is night a right, its a privileged...holy shit you bought all the MADD propaganda which is nothing more than an appeal to emotions to keep enslaving our population.

If it is not a right and is a privilege, pls tell me where this "privilege" comes from? The government? Heil Hitler!

You are completely brainwashed by special interest and conditioned to view non violent criminals as scum.

At least black people knew when they were slaves, you people remain clueless.

Kagatob
02-09-2014, 05:46 PM
HBB you are not.

radditsu
02-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Wut happen to HBB?

Kagatob
02-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Wut happen to HBB?

Sirken.

radditsu
02-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Sirken.

Sirky. Free HBB. If you want me to be the new guide. I need HBB back.

Kagatob
02-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Fuck HBB. He was worse than Alarti and worse than Lron is now

Rhambuk
02-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Fuck HBB. He was worse than Alarti and worse than Lron is now

whaaat? no way!

Kagatob
02-09-2014, 06:07 PM
The spin was amusing once in a while. Lron is so pitiable that his mere existence can make you feel good about yourself on your worst day. HBB was monotonous white guilt on a broken record.

phacemeltar
02-09-2014, 06:20 PM
the government should make breathalyzers on ignitions standard for all vehicles. that'll keep em sober.

Yinikren
02-09-2014, 08:16 PM
the government should make breathalyzers on ignitions standard for all vehicles. that'll keep em sober.

Wasn't someone somewhere working on this?

Lron
02-09-2014, 08:24 PM
lets put cameras in every room of every house as well, domestic violence would plummet.

Protect us big brother! We will sacrifice all our rights for security!

phacemeltar
02-09-2014, 08:24 PM
lets put cameras in every room of every house as well, domestic violence would plummet.

we got that, its called kinect

Babizul
02-09-2014, 08:54 PM
I buy a cab when I'm hammered. Not because I don't want to drive but I CAN'T be picking up hookers in my own car. Tip your cab drivers well everyone!!

Asap
02-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Am I the only one who read Danths story?

quido
02-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Another dumb thread from Lron the Fuckwad

Ahldagor
02-09-2014, 09:39 PM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Let%2Bme%2Btell%2Byou%2Bwhat%2Bbuddy%2Bthanks%2Bfo r%2Bsharing%2Byour%2B_9ee4ee76ed54ade5baeab72dd4cd 3e1e.jpeg

Pyrion
02-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Well, if you are too drunk to walk, you gotta be driving, right? Right?

myriverse
02-10-2014, 07:56 AM

Domestic violence isn't a right either, you evil man.

Rogean
02-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Speed is a higher risk factor to road fatalities than drinking.

I disagree.

Speed by itself is not a factor. If the road supports a car driving at 100-120 mph and your car can handle those speeds, then there shouldn't be an issue.

The issue comes when you as a driver can't handle those speeds, or your car, or distractions while speeding.

Then the other issue, are other drivers who can't handle other people driving faster than them.

The autobahn has less crashes per capita than the US, because they actually understand how to react to fast drivers, and proper use of the road and lanes (Get the fuck out of the left lane fucktards).

Tasslehofp99
02-10-2014, 08:56 AM
I disagree.

Speed by itself is not a factor. If the road supports a car driving at 100-120 mph and your car can handle those speeds, then there shouldn't be an issue.

The issue comes when you as a driver can't handle those speeds, or your car, or distractions while speeding.

Then the other issue, are other drivers who can't handle other people driving faster than them.

The autobahn has less crashes per capita than the US, because they actually understand how to react to fast drivers, and proper use of the road and lanes (Get the fuck out of the left lane fucktards).

fuck I cant tell you how many times a day I say this

Rogean
02-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Speaking of 120 mph.. This other guy and I were driving along last night upwards of 130 MPH, right up the ass of a Rhode Island trooper. Guess he was off duty...

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Iud8b-25o4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lron
02-10-2014, 09:04 AM
lol nice video. I drove that fast on the way across the country once.

My point about "speeding" being the biggest indicator in deaths was more philosophical than pragmatic.

If the speed limits were 5-10 mph everywhere...hundreds of thousands of lives would be saved a year...there is no arguing this point.

In a free society we give up absolute safety and security to liberty, drinking and driving is a freedom and a right as long as you dont hurt someone in the process of your drinking and driving.

Danth
02-10-2014, 11:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEvB_ZIWtAg

What roads with a 10 MPH speed limit might look like

Danth

Rogean
02-10-2014, 11:13 AM
There's a video somewhere showing a group of college students getting on one side of an 8 lane highway and all driving side by side doing the speed limit of 55 at rush hour. People start going nuts driving around them on the shoulder, hitting their bumpers, flipping them off, etc.

Unsafe at any speed.

Rhambuk
02-10-2014, 11:15 AM
There's a video somewhere showing a group of college students getting on one side of an 8 lane highway and all driving side by side doing the speed limit of 55 at rush hour. People start going nuts driving around them on the shoulder, hitting their bumpers, flipping them off, etc.

Unsafe at any speed.

lol Id love to see that, it would also piss me right off.

Rogean
02-10-2014, 11:16 AM
I couldn't find a version of the video that other kids at the same college took and edited to annoying levels.

SamwiseRed
02-10-2014, 11:21 AM
op trying so hard lol

Champion_Standing
02-10-2014, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEvB_ZIWtAg

What roads with a 10 MPH speed limit might look like

Danth

So much more immersion than modern roads IMO.

whitebandit
02-10-2014, 12:07 PM

Unsafe at any speed.

I was very curious, found this.. http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1npuah/til_that_in_2007_a_group_of_college_students/

related?

Pyrion
02-10-2014, 04:03 PM
As a german i can attest to the fact that high speed per se is not leading to a lot of accidents, if it is done where it is allowed. But drunk drivers cause accidents all the time, just look at the statistics.

Tenlaar
02-10-2014, 04:16 PM
I think that whoever gets the first reply in one of these pathetic attempts at an Lron troll thread should post a new and completely unrelated topic for that thread to be about instead.

It might make opening one worth the mouse click.

Lron
02-10-2014, 05:37 PM
As a german i can attest to the fact that high speed per se is not leading to a lot of accidents, if it is done where it is allowed. But drunk drivers cause accidents all the time, just look at the statistics.

I said "speeding" which is relative depending on the country you live in. When i say speeding i mean a rate of speed that can kill a person driving in another vehicle if they happen to collide.

Cut the speed limit to 10 mph and you save hundreds of thousands of lives a year...fact.

The fact that a driver has been drinking and causes an accident has to do with reckless driving.

People who get road rage cause way more problems, people who are tired cause way more problems.

I drove hammered drunk 5 nights a week from age 16-26 and never hurt a fly. I know dozens of people who drive recklessly that have hurt and injured people. I know that is too small of a sample group to be anywhere close to scientific data but im sure most of you have the same kind of story.

Demonizing drunk driving as this horrendous act of violence is what all government officials do so they can treat non violent, dui/dwi offenders like garbage(fines for first time offender up to 20k, probation for 2 years, camera unit and breathalyzer unit to start your car) and no one cares.

EVERYONE I know that drinks or used to drink has or does drive drunk. They know this so its the greatest way to make shit tons of money while not making the streets safer for the public.

Reckless drivers do shit every day in their vehicles and get tickets every year for reckless driving behavior but they never think they are doing anything "that" bad, because they havent been brainwashed by an anti drinking and driving lobby and the government.

Way to be sheeople. Bahhh

Lron
02-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Wanted to point out that a reckless driver can also be a drunk driver.

Blaming the "intoxication" (which is 2 beers at a bar in an hour btw) and not the driver is wrong and takes the responsibility away from the person who needs to learn how to be a better driver.

baalzy
02-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Lets just be mean to Lron, the jacktard, until he cries and leaves like he promised to do in this thread:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138863

errorlvlacro
02-10-2014, 07:07 PM
yeah for sure impeding the flow of traffic is more dangerous than speeding. I see it every day and it blows my mind the kind of drivers that are allowed to have their license. It's so ridiculous. Every single time I am on the road.

Ahldagor
02-10-2014, 09:55 PM
christ almighty stop posting in this weak-ass troll thread. shit's more annoying than hbb...where is hbb, i feel he's not been here in a good bit.

phacemeltar
02-10-2014, 09:56 PM
christ almighty stop posting in this weak-ass troll thread. shit's more annoying than hbb...where is hbb, i feel he's not been here in a good bit.

wow, i just clicked this thread to say the exact same thing to YOU

Ahldagor
02-10-2014, 10:00 PM
wut

phacemeltar
02-10-2014, 10:00 PM
dont act like u dont kno

Ahldagor
02-10-2014, 10:03 PM
your hook is all wrong and you have no feel for the line

phacemeltar
02-10-2014, 10:04 PM
do you believe in life after love?

Lojik
02-10-2014, 10:07 PM

Hasbeenbanned?

Ahldagor
02-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Hasbeenbanned?

they got banned?

Sobee101
02-15-2014, 11:47 PM

Unsafe at any speed.

I remember reading about this on reddit. I found the old post :
http://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/1npuah/til_that_in_2007_a_group_of_college_students/