PDA

View Full Version : LFG for all levels!

Skittlez
03-03-2014, 05:56 PM
I play all my toons in my sig. I am what people call, an altoholic. If anyone wants to group up with any of my toons LMK! If we can plan to dedicate a few hours at least to a group then I will transfer my Fungi to one of my toons to make it easier on us. Hit me up if anyone wants to group! =DD

Cecily
03-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Hi there! Would you like to hunt Crypt camp in Seb with me sometime?

Skittlez
03-04-2014, 01:55 AM
Let's do it. I am a total noob to that camp so I'll need a run down. Send me a name.

Also, logging in tonight and LFG

Wildino
03-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Hi there! Would you like to hunt Crypt camp in Seb with me sometime?

This deserve a A+ wicked and useless post

Skittlez
03-04-2014, 11:39 PM
This deserve a A+ wicked and useless post

Not a real camp?

Wildino
03-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Not accessible with your toons.

She's making fun of you because you dont have a level 60, batphone ready and stuff, witch is pathetic.

Quineloe
03-05-2014, 07:35 AM
I think this is just their shitty little argument from a RnF thread being continued here.

Cecily
03-05-2014, 08:10 AM

She's making fun of you because you dont have a level 60, batphone ready and stuff, witch is pathetic.

Lol wicked. I take that as a huge compliment. No no no. I am poking fun at him, but not making fun of him. My lv 60, batphone ready, and stuff doesn't make me feel like I'm better than anyone else. I'm a pretty good rogue though.

Skitt, lemme know if you get a char in the 50s later into Velious. I'm probably not going to be leveling my 2nd rogue for a long time.

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 06:30 AM

Lol, I am oblivious.

I am working on getting 46 with my Warrior right now, after vel is out I will finish my paladin. Can I apply to your guild Cecily at 46?

koros
03-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Should probably never brag about being good at Everquest.

Cecily
03-06-2014, 10:40 AM
It's all I have :(
Noted though, god bless ninja edits.

Landing backstabs on bouncy raid / group targets, hitting stabs with a lower delay, sticking in the hitbox of a moving targets, and staying focused. Rogues have varying ability on those 4 things I can think of off the top of my head. I'm ok at those things. I hope you are too.

fishingme
03-06-2014, 10:46 AM
As an up and coming rogue, id love to near what separates you from a mediocre rogue?

Do you press auto-attack with more skill?

"Im a pretty good rogue" is the equivalent of "im pretty good at pouring a cup of water"

The ego in some of these tmo raiders. Smh

Finger from resting to pressing the auto attack key in .03 seconds /flex

Lamil
03-06-2014, 11:10 AM
If you can stay present without going ninja afk while hide/sneak as a rogue I'd say you play a pretty good rogue

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 01:48 PM
What is harmony not good enough for you anymore? Take your PL and run?

Thought harmony wasn't a guild now? And I don't get the PL comment. Last PL I had was for my enchanter.

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Remember that one time nomie pld elkantor briefly....its a joke lol harmony been dead like half a year atleast lol

Ohhh, lol just barely, and i mean just just barely. I have seen a lot of old Harmony members running around with the tag recently. Like, at least 6 different people. Well may not people but characters.

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Cecily you didn't answer me! Will you accept my guild app?

drktmplr12
03-06-2014, 04:20 PM
I like how rogues are boiled down to pressing attack, as if awareness is meaningless. I've seen plenty of rogues cause problems in groups and raids because they don't know wtf is going on.

Let's not forget preparedness as in potions, resists, clickies. Sure the rubber meets the road when you hit Q.. but i think when you try to downplay someone's ability to play because they play a class that primarily uses auto attack.. I just don't know what to say..if you think the game is just hitting q, you should probably download Progress Quest (http://progressquest.com/) to see what a game like that really is.

Cecily
03-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Exactly! It's not about Q. The game is just hitting 1. I remap that right away because some old quest dialogue trauma.

Skitt, get 58 or so and drop an app.

lecompte
03-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Please respect what the OP made ithis thread about.

lecompte
03-06-2014, 05:07 PM
K, well you're getting your boy elkantor's thread shipped to RnF.

Fuddwin
03-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Poor Susvain0362 (Variety)

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 06:49 PM
K, well you're getting your boy elkantor's thread shipped to RnF.

:(

Skittlez
03-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Exactly! It's not about Q. The game is just hitting 1. I remap that right away because some old quest dialogue trauma.

Skitt, get 58 or so and drop an app.

I will do that. Let's see of I can hit 56 before ESO launches

Rhambuk
03-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Landing backstabs on bouncy raid / group targets, hitting stabs with a lower delay, sticking in the hitbox of a moving targets, and staying focused. Rogues have varying ability on those 4 things I can think of off the top of my head. I'm ok at those things. I hope you are too.

Some people don't understand that rogues/wars require legitimate skill that doesn't rely on pressing buttons but knowing what to do when and how.

Clark
03-06-2014, 06:58 PM
I like how rogues are boiled down to pressing attack, as if awareness is meaningless. I've seen plenty of rogues cause problems in groups and raids because they don't know wtf is going on.

Let's not forget preparedness as in potions, resists, clickies. Sure the rubber meets the road when you hit Q.. but i think when you try to downplay someone's ability to play because they play a class that primarily uses auto attack.. I just don't know what to say..if you think the game is just hitting q, you should probably download Progress Quest (http://progressquest.com/) to see what a game like that really is.

Skittlez
03-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Logging on now if anyone is up for grouping

deezy
03-07-2014, 05:34 PM

But if you add all the levels up it's like.... 911 times 2356.

Rhambuk
03-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Logging on now if anyone is up for grouping

sent you a tell in game, ill be on later around 10-11 central if you need a dps