PDA

View Full Version : Belated Introduction: Hi P99!

Vlak
03-19-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi P99! I too got the EQ bug not too long ago after checking in on my old Al'Kabor guild. Been lurking and posting somewhat in the forums, and messing around on quite a few alts I've made. So far, the people I've been interacting with have been awesome: random buffing, some free newbie gear, etc.

I'm dabbling in a bunch of characters right now, deciding which to ramp up. So far my Druid's winning. Also have a troll warrior, barb rogue, and dark elf cleric in their newbie zones.

I played Live on Druzzil Ro for a while as a DE SK from 2000 - 2003, Kunark - Luclin, never got LoY or anything. Then I started on Al'Kabor in 2004 and played there on and off through 2010 as an Iksar Shaman.

lecompte
03-19-2014, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the server! Druid is a great class if you can't play for large clumps of time and/or as a starter to earn PP. I wouldn't (personally) plan on a druid main if I were going to put in lots of play time.

Vlak
03-19-2014, 01:37 PM
I made a druid specifically because I can only log on for about 45 mins a day during lunch time and MAYBE an hour at night on weekdays. Wife and kid factions are important to keep above KOS.

I'm going through all the classes I never tried and making an alt for them then seeing if one sticks. About the only ones I haven't made yet that I really want to try are Ranger, Bard, and Wizard.