PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong??

ZeeK831
03-27-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi all,

Trying to get this all up and running so I can play for the first time on p99 server. I can launch the game through the Launch Titanium.bat file. Can't log in though, confused if I use the login/pw from EQemulator or from here? Also step 2b on the getting started guide (Loginserver account) just brings up a blank webpage... maybe that is my problem for not being able to log into game once it launches?

Thanks

falendar
03-27-2014, 03:53 PM
http://www.eqemulator.org/account/?LS

that should get you to where you make your account login info

ZeeK831
03-27-2014, 03:54 PM
ty that link works ill try that :)

that worked thanks again im connected to server, now to figure out what class im gonna roll lol

Glenzig
03-27-2014, 03:56 PM
Actually as of this past Sunday.
""The new system is accessible directly from the Project 1999 website. New players are no longer required to create an EQEmulator forum account. Instead, you can create a forum account on Project 1999, and manage your loginserver accounts from there.""

falendar
03-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Actually as of this past Sunday.
""The new system is accessible directly from the Project 1999 website. New players are no longer required to create an EQEmulator forum account. Instead, you can create a forum account on Project 1999, and manage your loginserver accounts from there.""

i didn't know this i just started a few days ago and i went by the post they had.

dvsopm
03-27-2014, 09:53 PM
How? I created an account here, but don't know how to create a server account.