PDA

View Full Version : To build strength and strategic relationships

deadlycupcakez
04-07-2014, 01:48 PM
I am a dark enchantress that can be found as of late wandering the Faydark's in search of similar interests and creatures to subdue.

I am of the 4th spell circle, and seeking consorts to take the power of the shadow to the next level throughout Norrath.

You may communicate with me most effectively through this medium if you wish to hide your identity, as not all inhabitants of Norrath share the one true goal.

Tzeriel
04-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Does 4th spell circle mean level 4? Or level 12? Why spell circle, why not spell level? Or spell square? I appreciate the RP, always enjoy a bit of it in game to break the grind, but it all sounds forced when you use weird, crowbarred in RP terms. The whole thing would be better done if it had been the same, and at the end just (level 4/12).

But welcome to the server. Feel free to shoot me a tell on Tzeriel or Nephikesh. Always bored looking to break it up.

deadlycupcakez
04-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Fortunately, it wasn't written for your enjoyment. It is for mine. I am rather... indulgent in my self-pleasures. So regardless of whether it takes your feeble mind away from your day to day grind, or if it lures you into my servitude matters very little to me.

And it is a circle because the circle is the shape of power. It neither ends nor begins, it just exists seamlessly. Just as the true power exists seamlessly.

falendar
04-07-2014, 04:04 PM
The dark one has consumed this one, she has listened to the father of lies and took it as truth. May you find the light again deadlycupcakez

Nikon
04-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Does 4th spell circle mean level 4? Or level 12? Why spell circle, why not spell level? Or spell square?

Fortunately, it wasn't written for your enjoyment. It is for mine. I am rather... indulgent in my self-pleasures. So regardless of whether it takes your feeble mind away from your day to day grind, or if it lures you into my servitude matters very little to me.

And it is a circle because the circle is the shape of power. It neither ends nor begins, it just exists seamlessly. Just as the true power exists seamlessly.

Well, I guess that answers that! Welcome to the server!

Breeziyo
04-07-2014, 05:19 PM
lol

Tzeriel
04-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Still doesn't answer which circle that means. Is it your 4th circle of seemlessly powerful level 12 spells? Or are you level 4 with your second circle... Wait, second rhombus, of spells?

Priceline
04-07-2014, 07:39 PM
I am a dark enchantress that can be found as of late wandering the Faydark's in search of similar interests and creatures to subdue.

I am of the 4th spell circle, and seeking consorts to take the power of the shadow to the next level throughout Norrath.

You may communicate with me most effectively through this medium if you wish to hide your identity, as not all inhabitants of Norrath share the one true goal.

http://rekiosk.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/shatnerhigh.gif?w=500&h=286

Pitter
04-07-2014, 07:54 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/498/712/51f.jpg

falendar
04-08-2014, 04:03 AM
would be lvl 4, she's roleplaying a member of the black ajah for those of you unfamiliar with the wheel of time series.

Fame
04-08-2014, 04:43 AM

http://www.guiltybit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/shottas2.gif

Fame
04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Vyrenoth?

deadlycupcakez
04-08-2014, 11:34 AM
A shadowrunner specifically. And I am currently now of the 5th spell circle. This means I am of my 16th season and have mastered a 5th ring of spells.

I have been draped in illusion as I wander the Faydark's and surrounding mountains, manipulating anyone who stands against me in order to bring me heightened power. But now I seek more; more grandeur and greater trials.

Priceline
04-08-2014, 12:51 PM
A shadowrunner specifically.

You've got my vote then, I played the hell out of shadowrun pnp with my friends back in the day.

deadlycupcakez
04-08-2014, 11:07 PM
http://www.guiltybit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/shottas2.gif

lol im sorry but i cant help but laugh at this gif... is this you stopping the popcorn eating to slow clap my stoned RP? bc i hope so! :p

Fame
04-08-2014, 11:28 PM
It is, I played rp servers on wow for years, LOVE me some RP!

Nuggie
04-09-2014, 12:49 AM
No truce with the shadow! No quarter will be given!

You should roll on red I will roll in a month or two.

Bardalicious
04-09-2014, 01:00 AM
I wish people still spoke like this in-game on a regular basis.

Sebekkha
04-09-2014, 03:32 AM
Because I'd totally use the name Deadlycupcakez if I wanted to role play too...........

deadlycupcakez
04-09-2014, 01:30 PM
Because I'd totally use the name Deadlycupcakez if I wanted to role play too...........

first of all, there is nothing more evil than a poisoned cupcake. period.

Secondly, I thought it would just be my eqemu login but i supposed back when i registered i set it up as my forum name also. not that i necessarily need to explain myself.

and finally, is there anything wrong with using a little fun roleplaying on forums to try to engage people to play with me in game the way i want to be played with? (my nipples are very sensitive)

PS THANK YOU WRIT3R

Bardalicious
04-09-2014, 05:45 PM

Some people enjoy roleplaying in their massively multiplayer online roleplaying game. Then some people shake uncontrollably over getting 15 year old elf sim pixels.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2j3o6sn.png

To each their own I guess?

Glenzig
04-09-2014, 08:04 PM
Some people enjoy roleplaying in their massively multiplayer online roleplaying game. Then some people shake uncontrollably over getting 15 year old elf sim pixels.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2j3o6sn.png

To each their own I guess?

I'm sure he needed to buy a new keyboard after that.

Bardalicious
04-09-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm sure he needed to buy a new keyboard after that.

Without a doubt! :o

Rakurai
04-12-2014, 07:13 PM
HA I love it!