PDA

View Full Version : NToV - Ikatiar Loot Table

Layze
04-24-2014, 11:13 AM
We got this version of Ikatiar's stinger to drop the other night.
http://i.imgur.com/pdHieK5.jpg

It should be the version here with the prenerf ratio.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/9gxe0p.jpg

Ele
04-24-2014, 11:44 AM
approved

Alunova
04-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Still in discussions about if we will be going through the initial nerfs etc. There are also records of some Velious bosses being ridiculously easy for a very short time early on, which we may skip in exchange. There is very little data available on those early bosses since most guilds were very secretive in this era.

These items were retroactively buffed and players know this (now, they didn't before), so the impact is pretty negligible, while the work involved switching hundreds of items back and forth is pretty intensive.

I am not saying it's happening either way, but we are aware of it.

Splorf22
04-24-2014, 01:36 PM
free the blade of carnage

Ele
04-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Still in discussions about if we will be going through the initial nerfs etc. There are also records of some Velious bosses being ridiculously easy for a very short time early on, which we may skip in exchange. There is very little data available on those early bosses since most guilds were very secretive in this era.

These items were retroactively buffed and players know this (now, they didn't before), so the impact is pretty negligible, while the work involved switching hundreds of items back and forth is pretty intensive.

I am not saying it's happening either way, but we are aware of it.

Let me know if you need me to compile a list of pre-upgrade and the Summer 2001 upgrades. Had a thread with a bunch of pictures posted of the pre-upgrades, but that would probably be difficult to comb through as it was posted.

Alunova
04-27-2014, 07:42 AM
free the blade of carnage

Blade of Carnage was upgraded much later iirc.

Alunova
04-27-2014, 07:43 AM
Let me know if you need me to compile a list of pre-upgrade and the Summer 2001 upgrades. Had a thread with a bunch of pictures posted of the pre-upgrades, but that would probably be difficult to comb through as it was posted.

It wouldn't hurt to have a clean list available, including Vulaks prenerf daggers

Rogean
04-27-2014, 07:46 AM
If the items were changed within only a few months after Velious release, it is likely we will be keeping them in their post-change state. It's my opinion that we don't need to be THAT picky about them, if they're going to change.

Nilbog may chop off my hands though.

Calabee
04-27-2014, 08:14 AM
woot for no shitty loot in tov.. hoping :P

Zalaerian
05-02-2014, 09:44 AM
woot for no shitty loot in tov.. hoping :P

falkun
05-02-2014, 03:56 PM

I have done my best to go through and keep the wiki updated with "pre-nerf" stats throughout. I think I made it entirely through your thread and through most of the afterlifeguild.org archive pages from that era. On all edited items, I listed the pre-nerf stats, noted they were pre-nerf stats, and listed the evidence of the original stats as well as the updated stats in the discussion section.

JayN
05-02-2014, 03:58 PM
If the items were changed within only a few months after Velious release, it is likely we will be keeping them in their post-change state. It's my opinion that we don't need to be THAT picky about them, if they're going to change.

/pras rogean!

falkun
05-03-2014, 07:49 AM

So how does that fit in to Hate/Fear2.0 and the spawnable epic mobs?