PDA

View Full Version : SG - Seahorses follow players onto the land

India
05-23-2014, 12:06 PM
In Sirens Grotto, when making the run from the Cobalt Scar side over to the Eastern Wastes side of the zone, aggro'd seahorses will follow you up on to the land and should not.

I haven't tested every seahorse, but will try to do so and then finish this bug report up

LostCause
05-24-2014, 07:54 AM
knew that would be the case since all fish/water mobs on these servers come to land.

def not classic.

Daldaen
05-24-2014, 08:08 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142316

Confirmed not classic. May be difficult to change on our client though.

Scrubosaur
05-24-2014, 10:50 AM
This is one of the things that made SG such a PITA. Mob pathing was crazy and sometimes mobs would just bug out and be stuck in a bouncing motion where you couldn't hit them with spells or melee. If the seahorses are following you onto land it's going to make the run through the zone pretty nasty; especially if mobs are hitting for 200-300 like someone posted in the NPC section.

Nuggie
05-24-2014, 10:22 PM
I tried it with my necro. Burned DA, swam through the first set. I made it to land on the other side. That's when my DA wore off and the train plowed me. Not going to make this trip by running. Maybe with DA + idol.

Alunova
05-25-2014, 06:32 PM
I haven't created the pathing yet, so that will slow mobs down some.

LostCause
06-14-2014, 01:52 PM
even with DA its very hard to run through since seahorses follow you outta water which they shouldn't this goes for any fish type mob in classic kunark velious they all follow you outside the water which they shouldn't i knew this would be the case long ago.

im sure its in the works tho anyway good job keep up the work :)

GradnerLives
06-16-2014, 07:56 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142316

Confirmed not classic. May be difficult to change on our client though.

Most do follow out of water, but sharks in Erudin docks don't.

Found this really weird the other night. You can pull the sharks to the shore, and get them up on land a bit, but as soon as you move out of melee range from the water they just de-aggro and path back.

Maybe take a look at what makes them different?