PDA

View Full Version : Sirken - Sirken broadcast over Inny

Ella`Ella
07-04-2014, 03:31 PM
[Mon Jun 23 21:55:25 2014] Sirken BROADCASTS, 'Hail my fellow Norrathians! Just a fun reminder about Plane of Hate - If there's already a guild at the entrance, your guild is not allowed to pull Inny to the entrance - set up camp somewhere else. thanks!'

Sirken,

Can you please clarify if this is only if guilds are in there clearing during the pop or does this also apply to FFA/Class-C races?

Example, on a Class-C/FFA Inny pop, both TMO and IB race to Hate and both guilds are now in zone, do we have to engage Inny on spawn ( or elsewhere ) and can no longer pull him to zone?

Ambrotos
07-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Pretty sure who ever sets up shop(area), you can't pull inny to that area. You have to find a new spot. At least that's how it was planned and talked about before. Hope that helps till he responds.

Sirken
07-04-2014, 06:21 PM
sure can,

If there's already a guild at the entrance, your guild is not allowed to pull Inny to the entrance, set up camp somewhere else :)

arsenalpow
07-04-2014, 06:52 PM
sure can,

If there's already a guild at the entrance, your guild is not allowed to pull Inny to the entrance, set up camp somewhere else :)

Here's an example from the other day.

BDA was first on the scene in Hate, we broke the zone and cleared the line to Inny. Asgard shows up right when we're pulling Inny. Does BDA still have the right to pull Inny to the zoneline where our camp was already setup?

Sirken
07-04-2014, 07:42 PM
if BDA had a raid at the entrance, no one else should have a raid set up there. PoH is a big zone, theres enough room for multiple guilds to set up multiple camps in different spots. if BDA's raid left the entrance, then the spot is open.

need to just make it a rule to fight inny in his room imo

Sadad
07-04-2014, 08:01 PM

Couldn't agree more.

bktroost
07-05-2014, 12:15 AM
if BDA had a raid at the entrance, no one else should have a raid set up there. PoH is a big zone, theres enough room for multiple guilds to set up multiple camps in different spots. if BDA's raid left the entrance, then the spot is open.

yes please.

Artaenc
07-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Well we were still porting people up and actually didn't know BDA was there. So at that point we are expected to wait for all to port up then move to a different location and ensure that we have enough enchanters to control our train to this new location? We all know if we move to a different location we will have a train behind us for sure if it's full pop. I would say BDA was there first so what do we do in that scenario just leave since we didn't have enough enchanters to control our train?

There is going to be many instances where multiple guilds will be porting up and I would like to know what's legal and what isn't so I don't get my guild raid suspended for training.

We need a consistent agreement I think or it will be whoever ports up with the first group wins? I don't like that idea but what other options do we have?

Erati
07-05-2014, 11:16 AM

this, it was a rule I suggested many moons again and still think its the most classic / best solution to this situation

Hokushin
07-07-2014, 04:24 PM

Voting to make this a rule

Ella`Ella
07-07-2014, 05:01 PM

Signed.

Artaenc
07-07-2014, 05:30 PM

Signed.

Erati
07-08-2014, 09:16 AM

Taken signs

Dentalplan
07-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Divinity signs

getsome
07-08-2014, 11:28 AM
If you want Inny fought in his room, then root him like most mobs were in later expansions. Til then, let EQ be played by how the players dictate it, not with layers upon layers of rules.

Free VS!

-Catherin-
07-08-2014, 12:55 PM
there goes that...

Ella`Ella
07-08-2014, 01:11 PM
If you want Inny fought in his room, then root him like most mobs were in later expansions. Til then, let EQ be played by how the players dictate it, not with layers upon layers of rules.

Free VS!

Hoku agrees to one thing, Getsome rescinds?

Is IB going back on our deal to engage in room only? If so, I'll go ahead and place the petition for training with other guild's members at zone in and then dumping the train on the zone in after the kill.

Let me know. Petition goes in tonight.

bktroost
07-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Signed

Artaenc
07-25-2014, 02:53 PM
Hoku agrees to one thing, Getsome rescinds?

Is IB going back on our deal to engage in room only? If so, I'll go ahead and place the petition for training with other guild's members at zone in and then dumping the train on the zone in after the kill.

Let me know. Petition goes in tonight.

Any updates on that petition? I'd like to know how we're all going to handle Inny FFA coming up soon. Last time it was acceptable to train at the zone in so I will take that as an acceptable protocol this round unless otherwise specified by a community agreement or official staff ruling.