guineapig
08-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Fallen?
Can't get up?

Next time try: <LifeAlert>

(free advert for you guys) :p

Loquan
08-27-2010, 04:32 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FaM8w8rJeEg/SdVIgaO9mHI/AAAAAAAAAGE/uNS2HerpMXs/s400/Life+Alert.jpg

Invariamt
08-27-2010, 04:56 PM
LifeAlert is now recruiting! We are a very diverse and friendly guild currently taking in players of all levels. We could be described as a "casual" guild, but we are serious when we say we plan to do some raiding when Kunark comes out.

We're currently in a "rebuilding" period, so we would like to recruit lots of players, including lower levels who we hope to nurture and help with gearing, leveling, and general wisdom about the game. We would also like to build up a greater base of higher leveled, experienced players to help out in this respect.

We're accepting all classes, but we're especially looking for Warriors, Shadow Knights, Paladins, Monks, Rogues, Wizards, Mages, Enchanters, Necromancers, Bards, Clerics, Druids, Shamans, and Beastlords.
We have many talented players and like to promote a fun, casual environment for our members, giving them someone to talk to in the lonely post-global OOC days. If interested, do /who all LifeAlert and send a tell to one of our officers, or post here indicating your interest!

Really? ;p

Lazortag
08-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Really? ;p

In all seriousness, we're looking for more tanks/melee DPS. And Shamans. And pretty much everything else.

Estu
08-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Like the name and like the fact that you listed every class except Ranger. Joining next time I get a chance.

nalkin
08-27-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't think this was clear in the OP, so I just want to take a second to clear up any misconceptions. Yes, LifeAlert is a feeder guild for KaN, analogous to the Europa/Remedy guilds. Exceptional players, once harvested, will be asked to join KaN iff they show skill and promise. Players that are not quite up to par will be asked to stay in LifeAlert to help the newer recruits. KaN is an elite organization so not everyone is invited, but do not fret because after a finite amount of time you will have another chance to app again.

If you have any questions about KaN or our feeder guild LifeAlert, formerly Flaming Gaze, please direct your questions to either Kimmie(public relations), Yiblaan(leader of feeder guild), or Lazortag (officer?). Under extreme circumstances you can send me a tell, but it may take me a while to get back to you as I spend alot of time poopsocking. Thanks and goodluck!

Lazortag
08-28-2010, 05:23 PM
I don't think this was clear in the OP, so I just want to take a second to clear up any misconceptions. Yes, LifeAlert is a feeder guild for KaN, analogous to the Europa/Remedy guilds. Exceptional players, once harvested, will be asked to join KaN iff they show skill and promise. Players that are not quite up to par will be asked to stay in LifeAlert to help the newer recruits. KaN is an elite organization so not everyone is invited, but do not fret because after a finite amount of time you will have another chance to app again.

If you have any questions about KaN or our feeder guild LifeAlert, formerly Flaming Gaze, please direct your questions to either Kimmie(public relations), Yiblaan(leader of feeder guild), or Lazortag (officer?). Under extreme circumstances you can send me a tell, but it may take me a while to get back to you as I spend alot of time poopsocking. Thanks and goodluck!

^Lies.

Cyph
08-31-2010, 09:22 PM
I've grouped with some LifeAlert guys, it was great :)

Lazortag
09-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I'm pleased to see lots of new faces every day, and the guild is really growing quickly. We hope that you'll all still have time to play now that the school year has started. As we go forward we plan on taking some time to help out our lower members with leveling and encouraging more intra-guild grouping. We have lots of plans which incorporate this and look forward to sharing our ideas with you.

Thanks for everyone who's joined so far, and everyone who plans on joining.

Cyph
09-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Hi Lazortag. I'm an Aussie looking for a guild, do you have many people on during that play time? I play a bard so I'm looking for a grouping type guild :)

Lazortag
09-03-2010, 03:03 PM
The peak hours for our guild are roughly the same as the peak hours for the server, although I tend to play a lot in the mornings (on Eastern Standard Time, so around the peak hours for aussie players I'd imagine) on non-school days, as do some other members. You can always do /who all LifeAlert during the times that you're most often on to see how many of us are online. That's probably the best I can answer your question.

UpSbLiViOn
09-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Hello! My GF and I are getting back into EQ and your guild sounds like it MIGHT be a good fit for us. I am currently giving a warrior a go which I have some experience with but my specialty was a cleric as you can see in my sig.

Ill give a shout in game if the admins get around to giving my lady and I an IP Exemption. So talk to ya later hopefully!

Lazortag
09-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Bump for edit.

username17
09-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Could you clarify, what are your raid times by time zone?

Kimmie
09-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Could you clarify, what are your raid times by time zone?

Yeah, Lazor...would you do that for us, please?

Lazortag
09-15-2010, 06:58 PM
At the moment we don't raid - sorry if that wasn't clear. We're still in a building stage, trying to get more characters up to 46+ so we can do planar trash groups and go on from there - the usual drill.

Also Kimmie and Nalkin SUXXXXXXXXXX

nalkin
09-15-2010, 10:14 PM
At the moment we don't raid - sorry if that wasn't clear. We're still in a building stage, trying to get more characters up to 46+ so they can app to KaN and do actual raiding.

fixt

Lazortag
09-26-2010, 07:10 PM
Bump for update - read the original post.

Agecroft
10-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Edit - NM. Growing too fast is never a good sign. Good luck.

Lazortag
10-04-2010, 09:45 PM
hey all - my computer kind of exploded so I have very limited computer access. We still have plenty of officers online at various times so for those interested in joining, this shouldn't be a problem. Because we have so many members now I've honestly lost track of who our officers are, but if you do /who all LifeAlert and just ask someone, they should be able to tell you if someone is online. Also, you'll probably be luckier asking people who are above level 40, though we do have a few lower-leveled officers floating around.

As an aside, we plan to continue participating in the open raids in large numbers, so it's best to be available when those are happening (which, for now at least, seems to be every Saturday), but it's not held against you if you can't take part.

edit: also:
Halp i've fallen and can't get up

<3

Lazortag
10-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Because I'm in midterm hell I won't be on very often for at least a week, but if someone wants an invite they can send me a PM on the forums and I will get to them in game within a day hopefully. There's also the option of asking for an officer in game.

I'm glad things are still going strong considering how little freedom many of us have during the school year.

audacity
10-16-2010, 11:22 PM
I get randomly buffed by these dudes/ladies all the time. And always seem to show up when I need a stupid griffen killed in EC or a kodiak in WC! Just want to say thanks...and give ya a free bump =D

Rayun
11-29-2010, 05:17 AM
Sup Does Yiblaan And Tralina Still Play

Lazortag
11-29-2010, 10:07 AM

Yiblaan does, but I'm not sure why you mentioned Tralina, she's not even a member.

Shannacore
11-29-2010, 01:15 PM

Who are you!

Rayun
11-29-2010, 06:35 PM
I-SKETCH

Shannacore
11-29-2010, 06:36 PM
I-SKETCH

AMIGOD WHAT!

Engraverwilliam
12-13-2010, 11:38 AM
Just got me and SO joined up this weekend. We look forward to a great stay in Life Alert :-)

Do you guys have a website or forums?

Spewys
12-13-2010, 03:13 PM
My GF and I are both in LA and everyone is awesome. Starting to know most of you all and its a blast grouping...Of Course the drunk ones should not talk so much in /gu :-)

jim454ss
12-16-2010, 03:48 PM
How do I get an invite? Is there an application process?

Adjudicator
34 Druid

RapidScotch
12-16-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm not affiliated with this guild what so ever but the first post does have this link --

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21438

and that first post has this :

How do I join?

Contact a member, or an officer of LifeAlert, we would love to chat and see if this is the guild for you. If you find that you like our personality then we will welcome you to <LifeAlert>

LifeAlert Recruiters

Yiblaan
Giegue
Bearded
Manaderf
Dendris

Labyrrinth
12-17-2010, 11:41 AM
India (that would be me!) is also an officer. Feel free to send me a tell anytime :)

nalkin
02-04-2011, 12:37 AM
I think I saw I conquered

Chippy
02-04-2011, 02:48 PM
All senior citizens need Life Alert.

Thetruth
02-09-2011, 07:14 AM
The truth is,

This guild has exsisted for quite sometime. It has been low under the radar. Now a feeder guild for Notorious Kimmie & Nalkin. Most people are leaving in fear to be in a guild named after two children.

runlvlzero
02-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Their guild tag is also not gay, its a device to save senior citizens and disabled in trouble!

Thetruth
02-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Their guild tag is also not gay, its a device to save senior citizens and disabled in trouble!

LMAO who said it was gay??? Feeling guilty are we?