PDA

View Full Version : Music Files

drelk001
08-06-2014, 04:13 AM
How do you change the music files?

I want to make the rivervale music the Lord of the rings music for the shire :P like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pGaz_qN0cw
I just dont know how :P

drelk001
08-06-2014, 05:54 AM
Bump
Reason: I want it at the top.... this is bugging me :P

phacemeltar
08-06-2014, 06:05 AM
if you look in your EQ install, you will notice that there are only a few mp3s.. now i am no expert, but this has led me to believe that the music files are included in the zone files.. which i guess would have to be opened in the right program. i am trying to make som edits myself, and would also be interested to be able to edit these files.

i would suggest that you get a MIDI version of the song you want in the meantime, just in case.. as i have heard that EQ actually uses your systems MIDI player to generate music.

EDIT: check on EQEMULATOR forums, i think there is a guide somewhere on there. i just havent taken the time to search for it yet.

drelk001
08-07-2014, 05:29 AM
if you look in your EQ install, you will notice that there are only a few mp3s.. now i am no expert, but this has led me to believe that the music files are included in the zone files.. which i guess would have to be opened in the right program. i am trying to make som edits myself, and would also be interested to be able to edit these files.

i would suggest that you get a MIDI version of the song you want in the meantime, just in case.. as i have heard that EQ actually uses your systems MIDI player to generate music.

EDIT: check on EQEMULATOR forums, i think there is a guide somewhere on there. i just havent taken the time to search for it yet.

KK thanks man, I just wanted to talk to someone first before I broke the game :P