PDA

View Full Version : Statue of Rallos Zek

Orruar
08-16-2014, 09:46 PM
He was correct before this last patch. Now he's broken.

1) Can't land MR spells on him almost at all. 100+ slows resisted.
2) The one slow that did land (enc slow) got a message saying he was partially immune, which is a mechanic that shouldn't be in the game yet.

Alunova
08-17-2014, 08:34 PM
Do you have a log of this? Nothing should have partial messages and his flags were not changed.

His MR likely needs to be adjusted, it's inflated due to his low level, but I believe you guys may be missing some -mr debuffs based on recent posts

Daldaen
08-17-2014, 09:37 PM
Malo/Malosini shouldn't stack with each other. Malosini should just overwrite Malo.

Classic you could have bards with Orbs of Tishan and stack that tash. But I don't believe that works here. Bard stacking was all sorts of weird

evilkorn
08-17-2014, 09:48 PM
Yep, malo drops when you land malosini.

Scoresby
08-18-2014, 06:46 AM
Malo/Malosini shouldn't stack with each other. Malosini should just overwrite Malo.

Classic you could have bards with Orbs of Tishan and stack that tash. But I don't believe that works here. Bard stacking was all sorts of weird

Could but didn't need it. I don't recall most slowable targets taking more than a few attempts to slow after Tash/Malo/Occlusion. The reports of dozens (which I've seen myself) of attempts still not landing seems off.

Orruar
08-18-2014, 08:57 AM
The person who got the partial resist message didn't have logs on, so no evidence there.

We had a puretone OoS + tash + malo on him. We know how to MR debuff mobs and I'm very strict about seeing it gets done properly, so that's not the problem.

Nirgon
08-19-2014, 12:36 PM
Bard tash orb proc not stackin' yet

Orruar
08-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Played with him some more tonight. Perhaps his MR is about right. Shamans landed 1 slow in something like 100-150 attempts, so once bard stacking is fixed, it should be good.

Byrjun
08-22-2014, 09:48 AM
That's way too many resists even without tash stacking.

It was a low level mob that was easy to slow. That was the point of this fight.

Daldaen
08-22-2014, 09:54 AM
On Mac I don't ever remember having an issue stickingn Forlorn Deeds on him, although level 65... But still just a Tash -> Slow sufficed. He was really easy to box at 65 due to that + Dlammaz being better than frozen Moses and Jesus combined.

Orruar
08-23-2014, 10:12 AM
Perhaps it is related to the fact that bard puretone is acting as a 1 modifier instead of 2.8. That extra 18 MR might make a difference.

Byrjun
08-28-2014, 09:10 AM
We did Statue last night. Alunova lowered its level to 50 and it was still nearly impossible to land a slow. Possible, but still way too difficult.

So I don't think it's a matter of 18 MR, probably a matter of 100+ MR. Statue was maybe the easiest raid mob to slow in Velious.