PDA

View Full Version : fullscreen mode clickthrough glitch....

NirrtiXXX
08-24-2014, 02:16 AM
when i have the game in full screen it will click through and select the icons I have in windows and switch back to windows. It is highly annoying to hae to move my icons for the game.

Also, is there a way to not have to reselect full screen mode in options every time I alt+tab out of the game?

Champion_Standing
08-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Alt+Enter swaps back and forth between windowed and full screen. Just FYI, it will crash it going back and forth. EQ is just old and rickety. Best bet is to just play in a windowed resolution that you can tolerate.

Thulack
08-24-2014, 11:31 AM
You need to go into your EQclient file and set the video resolution to what your monitor is. Then when your ingame goto options menu and set it again. Should fix it.

Ravager
08-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Make sure your full screen mode resolution is the same as your windowed resolution. Also, you need to have your windowed mode lined up with your fullscreen mode. Even still, in full screen if you click the edge of the screen it will still drop back to windowed mode. Titanium client just sucks.

Xorekle
08-25-2014, 04:43 PM
I also get this issue, if I can get permission to build a windowing mod, I'll see if I can fix it to run borderless window at full screen similar to modern games. I think I can modify the window handle to do that, but I'd rather get permission first so I'm not banned for modifying my client :)