PDA

View Full Version : Brusco's Boastful Bellow - knockback still not fixed~

xblade724
08-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi, returning since new rules and it's been GREAT -- It's just one thing that's always been frustrating:

Bard knockback for Brusco's Boastful Bellow is still broken:

This is supposed to knock people back enough for a spell interrupt (it's not like hitting someone and have a chance of interrupt, it counts as a movement, like the druid wind-based spells, minus the stun). On rallos zek it was VERY VERY useful against casters, but here it's absolutely useless without the knockback. Please fix ? :) <3

iiNGloriouS
08-28-2014, 01:54 PM
It has a knockback function still, just very small compared to live. Paired with melee its enough to interrupt a cast a good amount of the time.

Darksinga
08-28-2014, 03:35 PM
You may as well dot kite til level 59 poison stun.
Also bard melee is way toned down here. Not saying there not great for pvp, but with epic, hitting for 13s is laughable.

xblade724
08-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Yeaaa..... we're already underpowered, which is really also why I was hoping this knockback would be significant like it was on live :( We don't have much ..

Swyft
08-29-2014, 09:27 AM
The coding on Knockbacks in general is wrong here. Set to about 25% the effectiveness of live. Also seems to have been programmed to let every player auto regain(even melee without channeling lmfao) if the player reaches the end of his cast. So if the player is about 75% done with the cast, they always regain.

xblade724
08-29-2014, 01:42 PM
god, that is incredibly lame .. NO chance in hell of recasting from live, from classic to live, never changed. Is it possible for anyone to work on this?

Gaffin 7.0
08-29-2014, 01:49 PM
underpowered? not sure if srs

Ames who?
08-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Yeaaa..... we're already underpowered, which is really also why I was hoping this knockback would be significant like it was on live :( We don't have much ..

bad bard is bad

Swyft
08-29-2014, 02:51 PM
underpowered? not sure if srs

Bard's do suck until 55+ sure they are impossible to kill pretty much, but they are also the worst at putting someone down. All you can do is chant kite people until you get denon's. Even there charm is busted lasts 3 ticks when it should last a full minute.

Brusco's helps but you really can't start owning face with a bard till lvl 59.

Bard's only overpowered here because of epic it amplifies there stuns which it shouldn't.

Bazia
08-29-2014, 02:59 PM
bards super OP is this real life

Swyft
08-29-2014, 03:11 PM
bards super OP is this real life

If they epic'd sure, if they aren't I don't know what to tell ya.

I mean sure here they're chants land but they still minus 33% dmg which they weren't on live, mem dispel problem solved.(unless ya wanna blow 80 pumices)

Selo's doesn't break root or snare like it did on live, so one root they dead.

They can't really charm kite stuff into ya because it lasts 3 ticks lol.

All they got is brusco's bombastic bellows, which without epic barely lands and sucks but with epic can last 8+ secs.

Denon's which lands alot but has very small range

Epic'd they one of the nastiest classes on the server without it they just gnats with speed.

Gaffin 7.0
08-29-2014, 03:12 PM
yea you are right but literally no one fights bards in a 1v1 usually more because of the annoying factor can just kite anyone and run oor

Swyft
08-29-2014, 03:16 PM
yea you are right but literally no one fights bards in a 1v1 usually more because of the annoying factor can just kite anyone and run oor

Well the true reason everyone says bards op is because what really happens is a 60 bard runs in with brusco's stuns ya for 10 sec's and the group kills ya. That's why everyone is always saying fucken OP bards.

But it really does come down to the bard's epic amplifying stun duration and annoying ass highsun.

iiNGloriouS
08-29-2014, 05:03 PM
I've had Jody pre-55 for a long time and I'd still say hes op. Am I a great bard? I don't think so. But I still say bards are op pre-55

pgerman
08-29-2014, 05:07 PM
lol

Swyft
08-29-2014, 05:26 PM
I've had Jody pre-55 for a long time and I'd still say hes op. Am I a great bard? I don't think so. But I still say bards are op pre-55

Annoying yes...OP no

Bazia
08-29-2014, 06:36 PM
they say they're op cuz they op

Swyft
08-29-2014, 09:18 PM
they say they're op cuz they op

Well i just don't whine someone's OP I outline exactly what is unbalanced about the class.

Potus
08-29-2014, 10:11 PM
If they epic'd sure, if they aren't I don't know what to tell ya.

I mean sure here they're chants land but they still minus 33% dmg which they weren't on live, mem dispel problem solved.(unless ya wanna blow 80 pumices)

Selo's doesn't break root or snare like it did on live, so one root they dead.

They can't really charm kite stuff into ya because it lasts 3 ticks lol.

All they got is brusco's bombastic bellows, which without epic barely lands and sucks but with epic can last 8+ secs.

Denon's which lands alot but has very small range

Epic'd they one of the nastiest classes on the server without it they just gnats with speed.

Bug report this crap. There's too much non-classic broken stuff.

Swyft
08-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Bug report this crap. There's too much non-classic broken stuff.

ohh I have I posted time and time again to nerf Highsun when I was playing my bard. I bug reported all that stuff about 2 years ago.

xblade724
08-29-2014, 11:35 PM
Gah, charm lasts only 3 ticks?!! That's a pretty big deal~ pleeeease fix bellow and charm devs! <3 this has been what I've been looking forward too ahhhh :(((

lol yea they do, from my perspective anyway -- I'm rooted/snared and I'm dead, simple as that.

Bazia
08-29-2014, 11:52 PM
if staff fixes anything about bard let it be the snare that lands even when u have 140+ MR

Swyft
08-30-2014, 12:41 AM
if staff fixes anything about bard let it be the snare that lands even when u have 140+ MR

epic brusco stun the worst lol 12 second stun in pvp, shit you can remove snare, how you think Nihilum spammed so many kills lol run as group epic bard stun guaranteed kill.

99% of my deaths by Nihilum were due to epic brusco'ing me and then the rest blowing every disc they had, makes t-staff look like a joke.

Gaffin 7.0
08-30-2014, 12:42 AM
lol yea they do, from my perspective anyway -- I'm rooted/snared and I'm dead, simple as that.

someone get this man a few pumices

xblade724
08-30-2014, 01:13 AM
Opened a new related thread with all changes/fixes/nerf requests to one thread with references; let's move here:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1597543#post1597543

compulsion
08-30-2014, 01:20 AM

With 80 MR and a MM drum you can hit 95% root and snare resist(125MR for tier3 spells) if you twist in ele rhythms. If you are below 40, you can probably hit the 90 MR break point(tier2) with 55 unbuffed mr and ele rhythms. Using 2 weapons and psalm of mystic shielding would probably give very similar results.

The only way you should be having a problem with root and snare is if you are too lazy to buy gear or are incapable of twisting a basic song rotation.

Swyft
08-30-2014, 01:20 AM
Opened a new related thread with all changes/fixes/nerf requests to one thread with references; let's move here:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1597543#post1597543

GL bro without Alecta working on coding I think you might be SOL, I really have posted all these a few times. Hopefully Haynar gets around to it someday.