PDA

View Full Version : LF Guild

Theldios
09-07-2010, 06:26 PM
I am a 40 shaman
Jamar Darkmoon
Fairly well equiped and looking for a guild that is active enough that we can get nightly groups going. And possibly some light raiding. I am a very casual player but I am tired of being LFG for hours at a time.
So if you want a shaman who is good at his class(or so i have been told) then look me up.
Or hell if you just want a group. I am sick and tired of soloing it is an almost imposibility in my time zone (pac time)

Thank you

Cars
09-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Lost Souls is always recruiting fun and laid back players. We are a bigger guild, going to be light raiding and already do kedge and FG's and such. Lots of people around your level and a lot of people on mtn standard time. Hit me up with a tell in game, or you can talk to Marley, Shinedown,Pikle, Pajaneel, Stealin, or numerous others!

gintu01
09-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I don't have a guild for you, but if you want a group sometime look me up. I am Tankzor(sk, 43 or 44 atm) in game, and also very casual(1-2 nights a week) but usually can build a solid group if i'm not lfg for hours as well haha.

Theldios
09-08-2010, 11:09 PM
/bump cause i am still looking people from lost souls do not answer tells :(

Fahn
09-10-2010, 04:53 AM
Bregan needs another shaman or two. Look us up Bregan.guildlaunch.com (http://www.bregan.guildlaunch.com)

Theldios
09-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Bregan needs another shaman or two. Look us up Bregan.guildlaunch.com (http://www.bregan.guildlaunch.com)
Your website says you are a raiding guild. though I have met some of your members and had a really good time grouping with them i am not into hard core raiding looking for something casual with light raiding.
If this is the actual direction your taking i would more than happy to speak to you more about joining

thank you.

Acillatem
09-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Check out http://www.vesicadei.com We're alwayz lookin for more peeps and I would classify us as "semi-casual"...meaning we understand RL > EQ, but we still have goals and wanna raid in EQ when we can.

HippoNipple
09-14-2010, 04:55 PM
Your website says you are a raiding guild. though I have met some of your members and had a really good time grouping with them i am not into hard core raiding looking for something casual with light raiding.
If this is the actual direction your taking i would more than happy to speak to you more about joining

thank you.

The guild wants players to raid if you are in the level range and are currently online, but it is stressed that there is no pressure to log on just for raiding. The guild has a good number of casual players, but enough people to do some fun things as well.

I am a casual player myself. I have been playing since June and am still on my first character. I'm currently level 37 and have been with the guild since my teens. There is usually a guild group you can join, and at your level for sure. I'm a necro so I solo a lot but just this weekend I decided to get into a guild group in lguk. It was good exp and was fun talking in vent while leveling.

I hope to see you around in guild chat.

Zadrian
09-14-2010, 07:16 PM

thank you.

Hey Theldios, I am an officer of BDA and I can say that this is a casual raiding guild... For example, the raids are not mandatory per se, but if you are on and you can make it then you are required to be there. Otherwise, you are not penalized if you cannot be on.

As far as BDA goes, we've been around for a few years and we do our best to assist new members of the guild and get along with as many people on the server as we can. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask here, in game, or on the BDA forums.

Hope to see ya around,

Zadrian