PDA

View Full Version : Grand Huntsman Darral (Thurgb)

Method
10-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Target: Grand Huntsman Darral (Left of the throne room)

He is currently alone in this room but should be accompanied by a Royal Guardsman that is on a different faction but located in the same room in the other corner from Darral.

At low HP Darral should start running out of the room but currently on the beta he does not flee at low hp, Part of the battle in camping this guy was being able to kill him before he got out of his room and called in all of Dains guards.

Also he should be extremely resistant to all spells but fire.

Some posts from 2001/02 to back up my claims:
Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20030516172553/http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=6104

I believe his spawn time is around 6 hours. Not absolutely positive of this, but I am sure that it is between 5-6 hour spawn time. He is on different faction as Royal Armorer and you will not get aggro in the far corner between huntsman/armorer. The faction hit is fairly significant. I believe faction went from Threatening to Dubious in 6 kills and coldain faction dropped fast. The head is a commond drop(around 80% ATLEAST) as well as his boots. Also, watch out for dain if he is at his throne room and will attack you(sees past invis) if you run past him and are not careful.

Greeting !

Ok i tried to kill this guy 5 times. And 5 times i got my ass handed. But let me start from the beginning.
In the room are 2 mobs. One the Huntsman and one the royal Armorer. They are on different faction and dont assist each other, when the persons involved in the fight are ALLY to dwarfs. The dwarf is resistant to magic and colt. I know fire and poisen hits very good. I am not sure on deseasie based dmg. To meelee the guy is not a problem, but when he gets low on hps he starts running. And that is the moment where the trouble begins. He cannot be snared or rooted and once he leaves the room he agros the royal guards outside. Trouble or in other words. Certain death.

Oh and make sure you wait till the court is gone... the Dain will summon you down the pit and the only chance to get the body from down there is with a 200pp coffin...

Best regards,

llyweilun

nilbog
10-22-2014, 12:20 PM
He is currently alone in this room but should be accompanied by a Royal Guardsman that is on a different faction but located in the same room in the other corner from Darral.

The other npc in the room is Royal Armorer Slade. He won't spawn until ~April2001 and is there for the custom helms.

At low HP Darral should start running out of the room but currently on the beta he does not flee at low hp, Part of the battle in camping this guy was being able to kill him before he got out of his room and called in all of Dains guards.

Looking into this.