PDA

View Full Version : Derubael you should name and shame all the lowbie griefers on Nov 28th

Stasis01
11-25-2014, 11:29 AM
The end game community cannot deal with lowbie twink griefers too effectively - but if you expose their mains identities if there is an influx of Blue players on November 28th that might serve as a deterrent to the behavior or at least some consequence to their main.

I am pretty sure both Vapo and Gongshow don't like that shit - expose the scumbags and let's discourage that shit by effecting their mains reps.

This would be a big time that we need GM help aside from the quarterly blanket bannings of scumbags.

Slathar
11-25-2014, 11:32 AM
yes lets have GMs stop level 2 pvp because pvp on a red server is wrong. why not just make the red server blue?

Nirgon
11-25-2014, 11:35 AM
Lots of cool normal friends I like to chat with that enjoy pvp for 10 hour sessions in Unrest denying people xp

Jib
11-25-2014, 11:36 AM
the only problem I have with this kind of behavior is when a level 50 druid buffs and heals and follows around a level 20 twink while he and kills new players in rags over and over.

only ever saw chewie and beck doing this tho.

Jib
11-25-2014, 11:36 AM
50 or 60

classic/kunark era

Hanzou
11-25-2014, 11:50 AM
Seen it happen at least three times leveling 1-43 and actually have my only pvp death from high level druid buffs. I've been leveling pretty fast so its been every couple days I saw this happening.

Guessing its one of the main reasons why buffs got nerfed when casting on lowbies.

I only know a few people that have done it Getpants/Mery/Flipp

Super Hater
11-25-2014, 12:20 PM
The end game community cannot deal with lowbie twink griefers too effectively - but if you expose their mains identities if there is an influx of Blue players on November 28th that might serve as a deterrent to the behavior or at least some consequence to their main.

I am pretty sure both Vapo and Gongshow don't like that shit - expose the scumbags and let's discourage that shit by effecting their mains reps.

This would be a big time that we need GM help aside from the quarterly blanket bannings of scumbags.

This guy serious?

heartbrand
11-25-2014, 12:35 PM
With the level range being four, and the incredibly speed at which someone can level, you can literally be out of range of many of these people, particularly pre 30, within fifteen to thirty minutes.

MaSQue
11-25-2014, 03:49 PM
yes lets have GMs stop level 2 pvp because pvp on a red server is wrong. why not just make the red server blue?

totally missing the point. Brand new players actually trying to come here and give you retards a population and people do there best to run them off shows the level of intelligence some of you people have. Let the population bottom out and they shut the server down because no one wants to play here because dumbasses run them off the server with there low level super thinks ..... just let them come and levele there guys and go about your business. I never understood that crap level 5 super twinks with Fungi tunics and epics running around griefing lowbies. do you not have skill enough to PvP at high levels? I'm just saying.

iiNGloriouS
11-25-2014, 04:05 PM
http://i2.minus.com/igMVsOsfZYONo.png
http://i5.minus.com/iI2gW3Ddp0Z5l.png
http://i4.minus.com/iBq5LoSvoof85.png
felt good.

Stasis01
11-25-2014, 04:07 PM

I just want them to tell me who their mains are, not stop anything.

Slathar
11-25-2014, 04:10 PM
I just want them to tell me who their mains are, not stop anything.

reputation mattered on live. this isnt live.

Jib
11-25-2014, 04:16 PM
With the level range being four, and the incredibly speed at which someone can level, you can literally be out of range of many of these people, particularly pre 30, within fifteen to thirty minutes.

this is true if you are a hardcore dedicated eq player

if you are a new player in rags and just like oh man old shcool eq pvp this could be fun! and you get destroyed by a red OOR druid buffing some sk with impenetrable magic resistance at level 20 they will probably just be like ok this is dumb moving on to a new game!

Samsung
11-25-2014, 04:17 PM
this is true if you are a hardcore dedicated eq player

if you are a new player in rags and just like oh man old shcool eq pvp this could be fun! and you get destroyed by a red OOR druid buffing some sk with impenetrable magic resistance at level 20 they will probably just be like ok this is dumb moving on to a new game!

Agreed with Jib, I plan on helping any new players in rags against any twinks that are trying to grief them.

Nirgon
11-25-2014, 04:18 PM
totally missing the point. Brand new players actually trying to come here and give you retards a population and people do there best to run them off shows the level of intelligence some of you people have.

Gatdayum this guy is smart

Agreed with Jib, I plan on helping any new players in rags against any twinks that are trying to grief them.

Make sure you send the griefer in question hateful tells regarding his skill in pvp as a result of this. Direct him to the blue server from there. Shoe fits nice on the other foot :).

Slathar
11-25-2014, 04:20 PM
do you know how many newbies are going to get boulderquested by my iksar Dickcheney?

Farzo
11-25-2014, 04:21 PM
I have been working closely with Sirk and Dura to nail down a few potential know griefers.

Preview of said list:

Stasis01
Slather
KrazyGlue

Anyone got more to add?

Slathar
11-25-2014, 04:22 PM
pvp is now grief? ok

Nirgon
11-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Easy dragon still wandering the Dreadlands for you guys

Samsung
11-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Lmao I love Slathar!! <3

Buhbuh
11-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Ain't gonna stop the few people that get off on this.

Farzo
11-25-2014, 04:26 PM
pvp is now grief? ok

Lol ur thread title is name and shame lowbie griefers...what's the PvP u talking of?

Slathar
11-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Lol ur thread title is name and shame lowbie griefers...what's the PvP u talking of?

i didnt make this thread

jesus

m-m-m-mega cringe

Farzo
11-25-2014, 04:29 PM
i didnt make this thread

jesus

m-m-m-mega cringe

Stasis01 and Slather.....same difference same disease.

Jib
11-25-2014, 04:31 PM
stasis and slathar are so different.

slathar is unique and uses a lot of creativity in anything he does

stasis just nut swings from organism to organism like a parasite.

Super Hater
11-25-2014, 04:46 PM
I have 6 twinked sub level 20s ready to drop. It's still 100% the same amount of fun killing newbs since day 1 of live. Making people die in any game is super entertaining for me. Specially when it wastes the other persons time in the process and it never really happens to you back.

There's just somethin about sending someone on a really long corpse run while giggling to yourself checking their corpse for some pocket change.

Looking forward to it more than the dry overrated Turkey meat. Ham is way better, and I'm goin Hard As a Mothafucka on these newbs come the 28th.

Jib
11-25-2014, 04:51 PM
I have 6 twinked sub level 20s ready to drop. It's still 100% the same amount of fun killing newbs since day 1 of live. Making people die in any game is super entertaining for me. Specially when it wastes the other persons time in the process and it never really happens to you back.

There's just somethin about sending someone on a really long corpse run while giggling to yourself checking their corpse for some pocket change.

Looking forward to it more than the dry overrated Turkey meat. Ham is way better, and I'm goin Hard As a Mothafucka on these newbs come the 28th.

jokes on you, i doubt any of them will even come here seeing as how 100% of them used to play here and already know how it works.

derpcake
11-25-2014, 04:52 PM
jokes on you, i doubt any of them will even come here seeing as how 100% of them used to play here and already know how it works.

I started here new and put all my faith in you!

Things change, I guess.

Eslade
11-25-2014, 04:53 PM
Hateraid Bloodthirst
Date Added: Jul 09, 2002
Guild: Dynasty of Shadows
Real Gender: M
Avatar's Level: 55 (Recorded on Jul 12, 2002)
Timezone: (GMT -08:00)
Server: Rallos Zek
Magelo Profile: 294079
Alternates: None available.
Personal Bio:

Hello! I was bored at home so i decided to post here for fun =) I live in Sacramento, CA, I have a 55 de sk on the Rallos Zek server. I have been playing eq for about 2 years now..(how sad)..yep...stuck on the evercrack!...well sorta. anyways..If you are bored like me, and wanna drop me a line..plz feel free to do so, even if you dont have much to say. say hi or something crazy...i get kicks outta people. (people entertain me) well gotta go for now! later.

Real Life™ Photo Avatar Photo

Hateraid Bloodthirst is allowing messages from other users.

derpcake
11-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Haven't you posted that before?

Its not anyone on here gives 2 fucks about.

Plz stop reposterinoz, thx much.

Portasaurus
11-25-2014, 04:56 PM
The real satisfying underlying troll here is going to be when all of the sweaty-palmed griefers in this thread wake up on friday morning bright and with tails full of bush, after having gone through all this trouble to set up their big weekend entertainment, then try to log into red only to realize they shut down BOTH servers and there's *nothing you can do about it*

yall are gonna be clicking that login button on endless loop like the nizzar gif shouting "no... no.... noooo... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" throwing your arms in the air looking up to the ceiling, spinning in your spiral computer chair as the camera slowly pulls back framing your meltdown shot perfectly.

there's no tears like troll tears

derpcake
11-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Thats a long post.

I hope you had fun writing, I certainly ain't reading.

Eslade
11-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Double post just after raging at Jib.

Don't be upset.

Portasaurus
11-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Thats a long post.

I hope you had fun writing, I certainly ain't reading.

had a great time would post again

Stasis01
11-25-2014, 05:05 PM
stasis and slathar are so different.

slathar is unique and uses a lot of creativity in anything he does

stasis just nut swings from organism to organism like a parasite.

Woa what the fuck.

Stasis01
11-25-2014, 05:06 PM
I didn't steal your robe bro.

Super Hater
11-25-2014, 05:07 PM
Haven't you posted that before?

Its not anyone on here gives 2 fucks about.

Plz stop reposterinoz, thx much.

Everytime Eslade feels slightly threatened or offended he recycles the same 3 RL attacks. The effort spent trying to convince yourself and everyone else that doesn't give a shit can damn near burst a kidney.

Jib
11-25-2014, 05:09 PM
I didn't steal your robe bro.

you stole my cof tho.

remember when you got your 2nd one and I didnt have one yet?

Stasis01
11-25-2014, 05:13 PM
you stole my cof tho.

hohoho

BardPop
11-25-2014, 05:22 PM
CB grief isn't bad, you got twinks with less then 4k in gear running round. I'll tell you what happened to me other day there, i was exping with 2 rogues a 2 newbs. A pk came in with a 1kish item, some basic twink gear (no fungi) and slaughtered the newbs over the course of a minute or two. However during that time both rogues, who were in banded (no haste) i believe with the exception of a 9/25 dagger and a 10/25 dagger, beat the pk down to 16%. The pk (hatorade) plugged and was not seen again.

Never did see any oor druid's healing that guy or any guy over the course of several hours, which saw multiple pks non of which were overly twinked, beyond basic dungeon trash

derpcake
11-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Everytime Eslade feels slightly threatened or offended he recycles the same 3 RL attacks. The effort spent trying to convince yourself and everyone else that doesn't give a shit can damn near burst a kidney.

How about you guys come out of the closet and embrace your suppressed feelings?

Should seriously get a room. Either way it turns out, I can't see the rest of us losing.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
11-25-2014, 05:45 PM
The real satisfying underlying troll here is going to be when all of the sweaty-palmed griefers in this thread wake up on friday morning bright and with tails full of bush, after having gone through all this trouble to set up their big weekend entertainment, then try to log into red only to realize they shut down BOTH servers and there's *nothing you can do about it*

yall are gonna be clicking that login button on endless loop like the nizzar gif shouting "no... no.... noooo... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" throwing your arms in the air looking up to the ceiling, spinning in your spiral computer chair as the camera slowly pulls back framing your meltdown shot perfectly.

there's no tears like troll tears

Great post, RG.

I'm reading it again as I type this.

Portasaurus
11-25-2014, 05:47 PM
It is really good, isn't it...

I've read it like 6 times at this point. Probably gonna give it another 4-5 reads by the end of the day.

My favorite part is the part where the camera zooms out

Eslade
11-25-2014, 05:47 PM
Great post, RG.

I'm reading it again as I type this.

The best troll is going to be when nobody from blue logs in and all the twinks in crushbone have nobody but each other to fight.

I predict lots of plugging.

krazyGlue
11-25-2014, 06:02 PM
i will be there on mrbigs

no chewie dont
11-25-2014, 06:55 PM
i see not much has changed in the past 6 months, stasis still crying about pvp on a pvp server someone get him a tissue

Stasis01
11-25-2014, 07:12 PM
Good to see you've returned from your rage quit.

Took
11-25-2014, 07:20 PM
Chewie your corpse rotted in innothule. We had a small wake for it I poured a 40 oz out.

Tassador
11-25-2014, 07:36 PM
Will be killing blue nubs got several geared lower level chars ready. Got several harm touches ready.

We ready bring the sheep.

Also willing to use my 56 Druid to buff and help slaughter nubs plz send tell.

Tradesonred
11-25-2014, 07:44 PM

That is actually not a bad idea

You know why? Because item loot brings consequences to lowbie griefers. You wanna go out and get your lulz griefing naked newbs? Well theres a chance they might gang up on you and farm your pixels, lulz on you.

Since this didnt happen, and will likely never happen, this would be a good addition to people having some kind of consequence for doing it.

Im not sure exactly how this could be done without too much work from devs though

I hate being on this side of the debate but thats because the server was badly thought out ruleset-wise when it started out and have to find some artificial ways to balance that out.

This will also likely never happen and server will just keep carrying on its merry bonsai way

http://bonsaibark.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG0482-XL1.jpg

BardPop
11-25-2014, 08:13 PM
Dude i can go down on my main any time and shut down cb griefers as long as feel like, your kind of blowing the number and severity of these "griefers" waay out of proportion.

Kamid
11-25-2014, 09:11 PM
That is actually not a bad idea

You know why? Because item loot brings consequences to lowbie griefers. You wanna go out and get your lulz griefing naked newbs? Well theres a chance they might gang up on you and farm your pixels, lulz on you.

Since this didnt happen, and will likely never happen, this would be a good addition to people having some kind of consequence for doing it.

Im not sure exactly how this could be done without too much work from devs though

I hate being on this side of the debate but thats because the server was badly thought out ruleset-wise when it started out and have to find some artificial ways to balance that out.

This will also likely never happen and server will just keep carrying on its merry bonsai way

the answer to everyone's complaints is always item loot. why don't the devs see this?

Tradesonred
11-25-2014, 09:56 PM
the answer to everyone's complaints is always item loot. why don't the devs see this?

Because theyve backed themselves into a corner with the "No wipe ever" thing

Best outcome would have been a wipe before Velious coupled with a custom arrangement of no loot drops so you cant delevel a 60 with velious gear to 9 and put some custom no drop shit here and there to offset the harshness of item loot.

But didnt happen wont happen

Kergan
11-25-2014, 10:34 PM
I actually think Ecoli has a valid opinion here as he was griefed off the server on more than one occasion.

Tradesonred
11-26-2014, 10:04 AM
I actually think Ecoli has a valid opinion here as he was griefed off the server on more than one occasion.

Yeah i griefed myself off the server with being bored with the game and its brilliant inhabitants, couldnt take that much mental stimulation.

All that angry passive agressive nerd rage, the kind that motivates you to lie about some random guy for whatever the fuck, all that, couldnt cut it.

Stasis01
11-26-2014, 10:11 AM
I feel like the community can come together to outcast these scumbags.

Smedy
11-26-2014, 10:11 AM
i think our dear derubeal has enough shit on his plate, no reason to go around "naming and shaming" people for actually wanting to pvp on a pvp server, twink gear or not, it's pvp, deal with it.gif

Stasis01
11-26-2014, 10:12 AM
It's not my fault Deru is awesome and overloads his plate.

Mac Drettj
11-26-2014, 10:20 AM
stasis u should just make a twink defender character

get ur roleplay on

u never make a difference in the 60 bracket so might as well u know

Zade
11-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Bye Stasis01 :( lol

Stasis01
11-26-2014, 10:28 AM
TY Zade I edited my post I am not sure when I cross the line.

Zade
11-26-2014, 10:29 AM
lool glad i can still service the public. <3

Tassador
11-26-2014, 10:51 AM
I feel like the community can come together to outcast these scumbags.

No offense but you and ecoli who are so honorable are actually the scum bags. Sorry you cry all the time and no one cares, sorry that you have quit 100 times, sorry that you can't play no more cause computer broke, and I am truly sorry that you are really immersed and after 3 years still can't put the key board. Even for a little bit.

Tassador
11-26-2014, 10:53 AM
And just to go off on a tangent why don't you post rl attacks on Rex for the 1000th time it's funny but you are no different.

Stasis01
11-26-2014, 11:06 AM
My comp has arrived and I zone faster than you get turned down by women.

Tradesonred
11-26-2014, 11:33 AM
oh yeah Tassador?

OH YEAH?

http://cdn.head-fi.org/1/1e/1ee9c656_koolaid-good.png

Super Hater
11-26-2014, 11:34 AM
Damn. Someone was waiting entirely too long to use that joke. They were like "fuck it, here's my chance"

FoxxHound
11-26-2014, 11:37 AM
I tend to get my shit pushed in a lot by twinks. Though generally when i see someone glowing from clip plane distance. I try to Wilson out like a bitch.

no chewie dont
11-26-2014, 12:28 PM
how do you even grief on this server in 2014, anything halfway fun gets you banned and pvp deaths dont cause exp loss. whats the problem?

no chewie dont
11-26-2014, 12:29 PM
suuuup also i remembered i had a corpse with over an hour left on it, no rot here looks like some kids tabbed out to jerk off early

Not Salem
11-26-2014, 12:38 PM
how do you even grief on this server in 2014, anything halfway fun gets you banned and pvp deaths dont cause exp loss. whats the problem?

Stasis01
11-26-2014, 03:16 PM
There was less grief with no rules than anything else - one guild where everyone huddled under the biggest neckbeard to farm pixels in safety.

Basically no population, sitting in empty zones.

We're not that far ahead now - but it's obviously in the right direction (270 pop)

ClubnRed
11-27-2014, 09:39 AM

Damn you seem a little sheltered and uneducated. Might want to actually get some friends or associates so you don't turn out even worse.

Super Hater
11-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Damn you seem a little sheltered and uneducated. Might want to actually get some friends or associates so you don't turn out even worse.

You got me pinned. Nice read! Do you play poker?

Burgerking
11-27-2014, 01:16 PM
You got me pinned. Nice read! Do you play poker?

I LOL'd

erog84
11-27-2014, 02:23 PM
lol at all the bluebies in this thread. Go back to blue if you can't handle pvp on a pvp server. Newbies have multiple options to griefers:

- LNS, crushbone/unrest/mm are not the ONLY zones you can xp in. Why is it so hard for you bleeding hearts to understand this.
- Out vl them, which might take a few days, BIG DEAL. if someone can't handle a few days of low lvl pvp, they shouldn't be on a PVP server.
- Team up against them. I've been in groups where a twink attacks us, and we all play smart and run him out multiple times or even kill them. It also adds more excitement to the game which is one of the main reasons I came to red.
- justdealwithit.gif. It's pvp, you kill some you die some, it happens. With almost anything there is a learning curve and in eq its mostly gear. No one starts out with 500k unless you RMT. The rest of us had to start from somewhere too and had to deal with people having better gear than us attacking us too.

Burgerking
11-27-2014, 02:31 PM
lol at all the bluebies in this thread. Go back to blue if you can't handle pvp on a pvp server. Newbies have multiple options to griefers:

- LNS, crushbone/unrest/mm are not the ONLY zones you can xp in. Why is it so hard for you bleeding hearts to understand this.
- Out vl them, which might take a few days, BIG DEAL. if someone can't handle a few days of low lvl pvp, they shouldn't be on a PVP server.
- Team up against them. I've been in groups where a twink attacks us, and we all play smart and run him out multiple times or even kill them. It also adds more excitement to the game which is one of the main reasons I came to red.
- justdealwithit.gif. It's pvp, you kill some you die some, it happens. With almost anything there is a learning curve and in eq its mostly gear. No one starts out with 500k unless you RMT. The rest of us had to start from somewhere too and had to deal with people having better gear than us attacking us too.

I think we would all be more convinced of your bawler status if you weren't posting on an anonymous lowbie alt account. Can't really talk hard when you're afraid to reveal your identity.

A fungi/epic'd twink smacking around noobs in rags is as much PvP, as a guy stepping on ant's is a battle.

Dacuk
11-27-2014, 02:55 PM
Bawler

Burgerking
11-27-2014, 03:02 PM
Bawler

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bawler

Infectious
11-27-2014, 03:16 PM
A fungi/epic'd twink smacking around noobs in rags is as much PvP, as a guy stepping on ant's is a battle.
LOL So true

erog84
11-27-2014, 03:23 PM
I think we would all be more convinced of your bawler status if you weren't posting on an anonymous lowbie alt account. Can't really talk hard when you're afraid to reveal your identity.

Alt account? Sorry I don't forumquest like some of you. This is my only forum account I have ever used. My main is Tolixs, I am sure you have seen him around if you play (i don't know, maybe you just troll the forums).

Red_Psyphon
11-27-2014, 03:48 PM
couple of noobs teamed up or casters with crack can beat a solo fungi

Awwalike
11-27-2014, 04:58 PM
you stole my cof tho.

***** i spawned all those ixiblats

derpcake
11-27-2014, 05:01 PM
couple of noobs teamed up or casters with crack can beat a solo fungi

If you think you can beat an epic fungi rogue with resist gear with your newbie friends, item loot would be a terrible thing for you.

Burgerking
11-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Alt account? Sorry I don't forumquest like some of you. This is my only forum account I have ever used. My main is Tolixs, I am sure you have seen him around if you play (i don't know, maybe you just troll the forums).

Never heard of him because I play red, I don't have any concerns or opinions on blue, because I don't play there. You should do the same.

LulzSect
11-28-2014, 09:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VYVB3On.gif

Miz
11-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Why is everyone talking about low lvl twinks ganking people? Can you not kill people way under your lvl here? I didn't see anything on the rules about that stuff. Like what's the point of having a druid come buff and heal your twink if you could just come slaughter people on your main far quicker in the first place?

Also is there a list of differences between red and blue? Like that thing where people gain 260% (I think?) exp with a full group?

Anyway, sorry for the blatant questions. I started on blue a couple days ago but I figured I'd join the herd and make a character on red since it's going down.

Kergan
11-28-2014, 10:54 PM
+/- 4 level range on PVP.

Miz
11-28-2014, 11:03 PM
Ah thanks, also, I just discovered that I'm a complete retard and it's all in one of the stickies.

Miz
11-28-2014, 11:31 PM
+/- 4 level range on PVP.

Yeah... turns out I'm really stupid and should've read all the stickies. Thank you.