PDA

View Full Version : Hiya! New player with account issues!

Ferentes
11-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Hey folks! I am new to the Project 1999 community and I can't wait to jump in to Everquest. I am having a few issues creating an account to login to the game. In the setup guide I have successfully created a forum account, skipped the emulator login because I am a new player, and I put in my phone number for the sms verification. My main issue is that it keeps redirecting me to the emulator login and when I skip it again it asks for another sms verification. When I put the number in again it says that I already have a number attached. Then I just clicked on the account link on the left side to create the new login account that way, but no matter how many changes I make it says I have missing variables. I'm stumped! Thank you all for your help and I hope to see you all in Everquest soon!

IanelarAzure
11-29-2014, 12:04 AM
I am pretty sure I had similar issues last year and just had to move on to the next step even though the guide didn't move forward.

Ferentes
11-29-2014, 07:18 AM
Update! I'm in! I just had to turn off my web protection for that particular site and it worked. Thanks!