PDA

View Full Version : Rolling a new ENC and seeking a CLR for long term duo partner!

shamanredux
12-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Got a set of gear together and rolling a new ENC. There's nothing quite like the ENC/CLR duo for leveling, so I'm seeking out my healer! Not only is this the best (non-PL and imo) way to level an ENC, it's also the easiest way to level a CLR. No waiting on 6 mans and such. :)

I'm a decent enough player and I know the tricks of charm leveling and such. I've actually done this duo, but on the cleric side of things. I just ask that you play on a regular basis and can put in decently long sessions here and there for grinding and stuff. I play way too much, so I could be pretty flexible with what times we group. (I tend to play late nights EST mostly) I would prefer if the majority of the time spent was grouped with one another so that we can stay close in level.

If you're new to CLR or if you're a lil rusty in EQ, that's fine. I love talking strats and I'm very laid back and friendly, etc, so I'd be more than happy help out. Gear isn't much of an issue either. I'm not at all wealthy in game, so I couldn't help there, but gear for a CLR isn't a huge deal with what we're gonna do. My ENC has a pretty nice CHA/HP kit already, and eventually we will be able to farm whatever you would need.

If you think this is something you'd be interested in, PM me here and we can shoot the shit. Oh, and, we don't really NEED VOIP to level and stuff, but I'm more than willing to use Skype/TS3/vent/whatever to chat while we play.

DrKvothe
12-06-2014, 02:32 PM
I've got a level 16 cleric alt I'd be happy to hop onto. I'll most likely be on Winga or Halfogre, so you can reach me there. GL!

Kentrobarta90
12-12-2014, 05:13 PM
My reply comes a little late, but if youre still looking, I am looking for a static partnet/group for evenings EST... perhaps PM me if the offer still stands?

forfax
12-13-2014, 04:23 PM
im a old school play about to start a cl holla at me in pm

Flowcus
12-17-2014, 12:38 PM
I have a halfling cleric I just started with some mediocre twink gear that I'd gladly duo with you. Send a tell to Ikkyu my cleric or Katsumoto my ranger in game. Or PM me and let's figure out some times to play.