PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of doing big things.

Xerxez
12-07-2014, 05:29 PM
But I hate thinking of having to join a side. I have pals all over and would really dislike to side against them/get bullshit from other people (potential guildies) that dislike certain guilds and/or players. I've just been bored as hell solo/duo farming lately. Really debating just pushing through to 60 sometime this week but missing spells n stuff that seem to be rare as hell. Ive done like 50+ turn ins in OT for that hammer but seem to not be able to get past apprehensive for some reason even though I'm a troll. I see peeps complaining about hitboxes and resists but I personally love them, they give a new edge to the pvp aspect of this server which is huge here. Anyways shout outs to all my pals and hope to see you on at some point tonight. Working for another 5 hours or so. Just sharing my thoughs. Peace out.

/endrant

PS. Inb4pityreply

freez
12-07-2014, 05:30 PM
who gives a shit

Eslade
12-07-2014, 05:36 PM
who gives a shit

This.
No matter what side you pick, somebody is going to think that you are a faggot.

daasgoot
12-07-2014, 05:48 PM
if someone instantly hates you and thinks your a faggot based on which guild you pick then you probably don't want to be their friend anyway.

gl

daasgoot
12-07-2014, 05:49 PM
and if they are cool you will have fun pvping against them and no grudges will be had.

Tassador
12-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Read the whole thing and I think you're mom is a bitch for kicking you out.

Buhbuh
12-07-2014, 06:17 PM
i could honestly switch sides tomorrow and be people's best friends.

the hatred is a ruse unless you've got an HB/ danes or HB/ Noah dynamic, or Qazzaz/ everyone on the server dynamic.

Stalos_
12-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Pick a team. Azrael 9 9

I do it with them
Or
I do nothing, With them

Not Salem
12-07-2014, 06:29 PM
What side would you flop to buhbuh? Gods work? Because Azrael ain't crooting

Buhbuh
12-07-2014, 06:34 PM
i wouldn't. the point is i would be well received in whatever guild i chose that was recruiting at any given time. vitriol on this server is for dramatic effect only.

azrael isnt even a side

it'd be your loss anyway, im fucking awesome

SamwiseRed
12-07-2014, 06:47 PM

the hatred is a ruse unless you've got an HB/ danes or HB/ Noah dynamic, or Qazzaz/ everyone on the server dynamic.

forgot about the grave robber

Isoroku
12-07-2014, 06:49 PM
buhbuh brings up a valid point, basically any kind of hate anyone has toward eachother is instantly nulled and void once u leave the opposing guild.

unless your lite, he holds grudges and leaves voicemails sounding like ex girlfriends. that ***** cray.

krazyGlue
12-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Nothing a couple of cloaks of flames can't fix

Stalos_
12-07-2014, 07:14 PM
How quickly they forget.

Xerxez
12-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Lol ive just been wanting to make some big gains for once. Shits hard yo do with 2 or 3 people. I mean you can still make some decent ones with the right wombo combo but a lot of it ive already explored and experienced. I've yet to do anything raid wise but maybe thats over rated anyways? Idk I'll stop bitchin and just push through. Love you pals

Colgate
12-07-2014, 07:19 PM
holo crootin

heartbrand
12-07-2014, 09:12 PM
What side would you flop to buhbuh? Gods work? Because Azrael ain't crooting

Is azrael horde side or alliance?

heartbrand
12-07-2014, 09:13 PM

Let the record state I really could care less about Noah / Danes or any other people I've never met irl and know nothing about. Video game ya all.

Buzzed Killer
12-08-2014, 02:01 AM
But I hate thinking of having to join a side. I have pals all over and would really dislike to side against them/get bullshit from other people (potential guildies) that dislike certain guilds and/or players. I've just been bored as hell solo/duo farming lately. Really debating just pushing through to 60 sometime this week but missing spells n stuff that seem to be rare as hell. Ive done like 50+ turn ins in OT for that hammer but seem to not be able to get past apprehensive for some reason even though I'm a troll. I see peeps complaining about hitboxes and resists but I personally love them, they give a new edge to the pvp aspect of this server which is huge here. Anyways shout outs to all my pals and hope to see you on at some point tonight. Working for another 5 hours or so. Just sharing my thoughs. Peace out.

/endrant

PS. Inb4pityreply

How bout get a job?

Xerxez
12-08-2014, 04:15 AM
How bout get a job?

uhh, it says right in that quote of mine you posted that I was "Working for another 5 hours" ..........

Yeah

Farzo
12-08-2014, 04:16 AM
if someone instantly hates you and thinks your a faggot based on which guild you pick then you probably don't want to be their friend anyway.

gl

Pudge
12-08-2014, 04:21 AM

/endrant

PS. Inb4pityreply

you don't have many more turn ins to go. maybe another 30? i believe. maybe 50. but that's max.

if you are already unsure about holo, then you know in your heart it aint the right decision for the box... joining the zerg and all only makes the server more blue. and what's the point of a pvp server without pvp?

even those guys who join "just for the pixels, then i will peace out".. they end up staying like the bluebs they are............................................... . so you know, choose your destiny. but actually if you join holo, pixel up, and then leave, once velious comes then no one would deny you anyway. just dont get stuck in the death-loop of pixel hunger after abandoning your morals and then slowly becoming corrupted by the "friendly" (70% of server, so they got no one to fight anyway) guild

vouss
12-08-2014, 04:26 AM
I don't even know who buhbuh is in game

Smedy
12-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Nothing a couple of cloaks of flames can't fix

this is true, deliver them to me and we can be friends again

LostCause
12-08-2014, 06:56 AM
I don't even know who buhbuh is in game

cyren?

LostCause