PDA

View Full Version : Returning newb

srwanderer
12-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Hi everyone!

Stopping in to introduce myself. In game name is Thalaen. I started EQ back in Kunark and played into Planes of Power. Took a many year break, with a few random attempts to play again. Just discovered P99 and am in heaven! I rolled a HE Enchanter on blue and am just about to ding 3. Used to be pretty good as a chanter back in the day, am definitely rusty! Looking forward to meeting some new people and reliving some memories!

toolshed
12-08-2014, 07:46 PM
There are several threads in the casters subforum talking about good solo enchanter spots. On the 'per level hunting guide' (here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide) there is a little icon by places that have good enchanter pets, in case you are a little rusty on remembering where to go.

Also, a good way to make some coin to outfit your character can be found in the goblin groups of Highkeep Hold. Sell the ears for 32-35pp/each(dirty twinks buy them up, don't go cheaper! They can afford it); you'll have more than a couple of stacks if you do it from level 24-30.

Good luck to you friend!