PDA

View Full Version : Troll in CB

Enercell
12-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey all,

Gonna be leveling up a troll shaman and I was curious, what kind of damage am I doing to myself if I go to CB? I realize it will hurt my DE faction, but will it be a problem as far as my city goes? Is it just a bad idea to do?

Enercell

NegaStoat
12-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Killing orcs for those sweet, sweet CB belts has almost no impact at all on evil races in general. Outside of a few remote NPC camps like the Dark Elf takeover of Wu's in Lesser Faydark, there's no issue with Indigo Brotherhood to trouble you. The big thing is to avoid sticking your nose in the Neriak Warrior's Guild hall if you tank your faction.

Blow up the orcs and cash in.

Enercell
12-10-2014, 07:45 PM
Boom headshot?

Haha thanks for the advice. I was searching the faction page on wiki, but quickly became overwhelmed at attempting to find all the DE factions. Appreciate the help mate

jolanar
12-10-2014, 08:31 PM
It is specifically the Dark Elf warrior faction. So as far as travel in Neriak it only effects a very small part of it.

Swish
12-11-2014, 01:41 AM
It's hard to wander into the DE warrior guild if you know where the bank is. That's all you need in that zone :p

Cobretti
12-11-2014, 05:57 AM
Killing orcs for those sweet, sweet CB belts has almost no impact at all on evil races in general.
Blow up the orcs and cash in.

by the time you get enough faction for the belt turn in on a troll, the xp is void

AnthonyHJ
12-11-2014, 08:43 AM
by the time you get enough faction for the belt turn in on a troll, the xp is void
Belts still sell for 3pp each (though nobody has been buying during GMT daytime for a few days) and that can help you get better gear to reduce downtime. If you never have to leave and barely even need to rest between fights, you can level-up pretty fast in Crushbone even without using the belts.

drktmplr12
12-11-2014, 10:08 AM
Came here for crushbone drama.

was disappointed.

1203jjt
01-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Could an erudite necromancer turn in the belts? Or would I need to do faction work first?

webrunner5
01-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Could an erudite necromancer turn in the belts? Or would I need to do faction work first?

Necro is not welcomed in there no matter what race you are. Would take more faction work than it is worth. Other than your starting cities, most Necro's are hated pretty much everywhere else, even most venders with not sell to you unless you Sneak or do the FD thingy.

You will not make it past the entrance guards unless in Wolf Form. Not sure if belts can be turned in or not in wolf form??

I know I help a lot of Evil races with Wolf Form go to trainers in say WFP and it works. But remember once you zone it drops.

1203jjt
01-25-2015, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the info. As an erudite, I know I can go more places than, say, an iksar or dark elf, but I wasn't sure if the dwarf city was one of them. Now I know :)

Mentathiel
01-25-2015, 11:34 AM
It took very few belt hand-ins on my (agnostic) DE enchanter to get accepted in BBM and Kaladim. Kelethin and Felwithe guards still don't agree, but it looks like either the dwarves care less about race (even DE) than most or else the belt quest is very good for faction. Enchanters have illusions (which made the hand-ins easy), but if you can find a way and your class/religion are not too offensive...

1203jjt
01-25-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm Cazic Thule haha...they probably won't take too kindly to that.

Shodo
01-25-2015, 12:30 PM

I was able to do the turn-in on a gnome necro without any faction work - only tricky part is watching out for the one dude on the paladin guild faction that roams the area where the turn-in happens. Dwarves might hate erudites more than gnomes though, not sure.

1203jjt
01-25-2015, 12:31 PM
What religion, Shodo?

Shodo
01-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Bertoxx

Celatus
01-26-2015, 06:01 AM
I leveled my iksar necro there and was able to get good exp from the belts with out to much work. So anyone can do it. The dwarves love me.

maskedmelon
01-26-2015, 10:35 AM
Hey all,

Gonna be leveling up a troll shaman and I was curious, what kind of damage am I doing to myself if I go to CB? I realize it will hurt my DE faction, but will it be a problem as far as my city goes? Is it just a bad idea to do?

Enercell

No it will not harm your troll faction. I've a de that leveled ther and she is safer in Grobb than she is in her home town of Neriak T.T