PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Feathers
12-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Greetings Everyone!

I started up last night, and am having a great time.

I played EQ from 1999 to 2004, and then my guild went to the World of the Warcraft. We left EQ during Omens of War I believe (all the monsters were named Xvt’Viltenxs) I stopped playing (raiding) in 2008, and just recently went back to Live Everquest. It was fun, but it wasn’t the retro experience I was craving. THIS however is!

I’m playing a necromancer named Penney on Blue. I’ve played endgame with an Enchanter, Necromancer, Druid, and Cleric (well… when I say ‘played’ what I really mean to say is I loaded the Cleric on my other computer, hit /follow, and then hit the Complete Heal button when they told me to.)

I was also a Guide under the amazingly fun GM Telesin on Povar server. We had some of the best GM events I’ve ever seen. If the powers that be get bored, send me a /tell, I’ve give you a few ideas 

Let me know if you need help spreading corruption throughout the lands, and ruining your faction with every city in the process! It’s going to be fun. Don’t worry, we can always bank in Runny Eye.

kuuky
12-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Hi there

Jigawatts
12-12-2014, 11:38 PM
Welcome (back) to Thunderdome.

iruinedyourday
12-13-2014, 12:48 AM
welcome back!!!