PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Roleplay group~?

PetiteTonga
12-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Yes, I'm well aware that there's already a thread regarding roleplaying in Project 1999, but unfortunately, it seems Iksars are exempt from that group by request of the thread's creator. I don't have intentions of stealing anyone from said group.

But I was hoping perhaps there could be a group of Iksar RPers (not exclusive, but majority maybe?)? I don't really care about twinking that much, which I might regret saying due to the fact that I don't know much about equipment on here, and level range? Hopefully (not required) it can stay within 4-7 levels of everyone else in the group, but feel free to go ahead and level like crazy :)

I don't really give a flip regarding characters' IC alignment (i.e. evil, good). Perhaps if they had some sort of mutual goal, or in reaching that goal, they could help other people reach goals. (i.e. a tank protecting a silk-wearer so that said silk-wearer can get moar powerful spells, which could then enhance said tank with enchantments).

deathusurper
12-16-2014, 08:40 PM
Are you still interested in an Iksar group? I've been wanting to make an all evil guild on the Red server. I don't have very high characters on Red, so it would prolly be a no twink group/guild until we can obtain items. I plan on making an Iksar Necromancer. Any thoughts on what you'll have? Thanks, I hope to hear back from you.

PetiteTonga
12-16-2014, 10:07 PM
Yes! I am still quite interested, deathusurper!
Funny enough, I was planning on making an Iksar necromancer too, though I will admit, I'm terrified of PvP. I've never done it before on any sort of game.

I will likely slap a new Markortiza into Red. And.. you'd protect a poor PVP-virgin from all the jerks, right? :p

deathusurper
12-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Okay, cool. I'm still pretty new to the game so I'm kind of nervous about being on a PVP server. But, I think it would be more fitting. I'll give help where I can. Won't be much, though; I don't really PVP either.

Would you be able to send me a PM to try and get things set up? I tried to send you one earlier, but it said you can't receive any.

Cobretti
12-17-2014, 12:32 AM
I would be willing to join you guys, that gives us 3...what are your playtimes

deathusurper
12-17-2014, 12:39 AM
I am usually on for a few hours starting around 6 PM Central. What about you?

username17
12-17-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm an officer in the Harbingers of Thule which is an iksar only RP Guild on Blue.
http://www.harbingersofthule.com/

If you're interested in joining let me know. The guild is fairly dead but I'd be happy to invite you.

Tann
12-17-2014, 01:51 AM
just remember to RP asssss an iksssar requiresss that everytime an "Sss" popsss up in a word that you must usssse at leasssst 3-5 depending on mood.

3 = happy
4 = slightly perplexed
5 = right pissed

deathusurper
12-17-2014, 02:04 AM
Is that how your dialogue will be when you're speaking to us in-game, Tann?

webrunner5
12-17-2014, 05:01 AM
Is that how your dialogue will be when you're speaking to us in-game, Tann?

I think I would like some of the stuff he was smoking when he wrote that lol. :p

PetiteTonga
12-17-2014, 12:45 PM
As for me, it really depends. I'm EST all the way in Florida. I'm able to log in at this time, which is 11:45 AM. I have a lot of time due to my health not exactly being the best.