PDA

View Full Version : Mobbie halfling rouge

Berttwe
12-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Starting a halfling rouge see how far i can get haha any advice on useful macros ive got /attack off
/ability (hide)
/atack on for aggro

anything else that might help and also some little stratagies?

hammertime7795
12-23-2014, 10:10 PM
You can add a pickpocket in there for skill ups and an extra shot at loot

Berttwe
12-23-2014, 10:16 PM
would that come after the ability hide? :)

fuark
12-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Not too much help to offer, as rogue is a fairly simple class.

STR is your important stat.
Use the highest damage / best ratio main hand you can. Use the best ratio offhand you can for offhand.
Use your evade macro (as you posted) - and I recommend putting pick pocket in there for skill ups as suggested above.

If you end up soloing at all (don't recommend it), with a little bit of practice you can learn how to strafe to the side of a mob and backstab. Worth being able to do.

Make use of your ability to hide and sneak, and try to enjoy the class. I think a lot of people burn out on their rogue leveling up, but try to use what they offer and have fun with it!

would that come after the ability hide? :)

Yes mine is after hide -

attack off
hide
pickpocket
attack on

Berttwe
12-23-2014, 10:33 PM
Pickpocket at level 7 aha not long to go now lvl 4 aha so far so good cheers dude

Berttwe
01-02-2015, 12:56 AM
level 15 finding out how tough it is to not have a twinked rouge haha

webrunner5
01-02-2015, 02:33 AM
level 15 finding out how tough it is to not have a twinked rouge haha

Why does a Rogue NEED to be twinked to be good. I know strength items help with BS damage but I bet one of the healers in a group has a strength buff. Other than the Epic, I see no reason why just average gear other than a half decent Piercing weapon, which there are some good enough cheap ones, makes much of a difference.

You are going to probably be the top damage dealer in the group no matter what you have if you know how to play a Rogue well. Don't worry about gear, have fun and enjoy the ride.

Jimjam
01-02-2015, 05:22 AM
Nice progress!

Save your money for a decent piercer (can pick up something of about 9/25 for ~100pp in east commons). You should be grouping for xp so all other gear is secondary to your good piercer.