PDA

View Full Version : another old player returns

spidercajun
12-28-2014, 01:45 PM
I would love to start off buy thanking everyone for just being awsome...this is truelly the game I loved and missed so much. I spent quiet a few years trying to find a game that captured the magic eq eairly years had and have struck out. So I made a warrior..his name is duszk...had a blast and met some great people all in the few hours it took me to get to 5th lv. This was perfect old school eq I missed so badly...well off to lv and hopefully make some coin.if anyone is in need of an up and coming warrior..shoot me a tell anytime

spidercajun
01-29-2015, 02:35 PM
Well having reached 23 rd lv....this is deffinetly the old eq I remimbered, same trains, inflated pricing and noobs with high lv friends sporting awsome gear but having no idea how to play there class....woot I'm home again

Bodybagger
01-29-2015, 03:01 PM
nice update. Now come try red :D

kcsdman
01-29-2015, 05:03 PM
Well having reached 23 rd lv....this is definitely* the old eq I remembered*, same trains, inflated pricing(where low level gear is drastically cheaper than classic)* and noobs with high lv friends sporting awesome* gear but having no idea how to play their* class....woot I'm home again

hth your thread

maskedmelon
01-30-2015, 05:46 PM
Hi ther Spidies! Glad to hear you are having fun and making some progress ^^