PDA

View Full Version : Blue server WTB Small Bronze Armor

Guy LeDouche
12-30-2014, 11:16 PM
So I've just started my first character on the Blue server a few days ago - a halfling warrior. I've made it up to level 7 so far, and have almost 150plat I think (maybe closer to 120). I was wondering if anyone had a set of small bronze armor laying about that I could purchase. I was very graciously given a weapon, so armor is all that's left! Still using my starting tunic... and, well, that's it! Let me know. In game name is Foine, but I might not be on until Friday due to real life festivities coming up here. If anyone's got any advice, bronze, or any other help, looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Dragonslayer
12-31-2014, 11:56 AM
So I've just started my first character on the Blue server a few days ago - a halfling warrior. I've made it up to level 7 so far, and have almost 150plat I think (maybe closer to 120). I was wondering if anyone had a set of small bronze armor laying about that I could purchase. I was very graciously given a weapon, so armor is all that's left! Still using my starting tunic... and, well, that's it! Let me know. In game name is Foine, but I might not be on until Friday due to real life festivities coming up here. If anyone's got any advice, bronze, or any other help, looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

If someone doesn't give it to you, I believe I see it being sold in ECtunnel for around 2p per ac on the norm? That is if I'm correct. GL, on the most part, that being 98%, the people on this server are extremely nice and practice paying it forward. Every donation I have received I have payed forward to the next low lvl =). It hasn't been much because I'm only lvl 13 max but karma pays =).

Guy LeDouche
01-01-2015, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I've been kicking around EC but haven't had much success yet. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for someone to have some small bronze :)

Opalmoon
01-02-2015, 03:06 AM
If you check the vendors in ec and freeport I've seen sm bronze on them :)

Guy LeDouche
01-02-2015, 05:04 PM
I myself have sold about 10 pieces of bronze to that vendor lol.

any small breastplates by any chance? that's the only piece left that I need :D