PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all!

Neopv
01-07-2015, 09:18 PM
New player to the server. Played many years ago on Quelllious server. WE Rogue named Dkothla. Messed around in guilds Aetherium and Risen From the Ashes back in the day. Currently playing a lvl 3 monk named Hitya on the blue server. Struggilng saving bone chips to try and sell for some plat. Any suggestions on anything I need to know on the server please let me know. Tried going back to the live servers in free mode and it was horrendous what the game was like. Much prefer the Kunark / Vellious days and fell in love with this when I logged in. See ya'll in game! Hope to be able to stick it out here for awile.

polishanarchy
01-09-2015, 03:02 AM
Welcome to the server!

My advice would be to save up those bone chips and whatever else can sell for a few pp here and there... but try not to obsess about money unless you really enjoy the auction traffic in EC tunnel. In any case, this game is about the people - good to have you here!

webrunner5
01-09-2015, 05:26 AM
HQ bear Hides sell for between 20 to 30 plat each. That is where I made most of my plat doing at the start. Need to be in EC to sell them. But that is good because you can get some nice buffs in the Tunnel and sort of get Pled till 10ish there.

Biggest thing needed on a Melee is a good weapon. Most Casters just need Spells, not gear.

Welcome aboard.

MonkLife
01-09-2015, 06:05 AM
Welcome!

AtlasMinor
01-10-2015, 11:32 PM
New player to the server. Played many years ago on Quelllious server. WE Rogue named Dkothla. Messed around in guilds Aetherium and Risen From the Ashes back in the day. Currently playing a lvl 3 monk named Hitya on the blue server. Struggilng saving bone chips to try and sell for some plat. Any suggestions on anything I need to know on the server please let me know. Tried going back to the live servers in free mode and it was horrendous what the game was like. Much prefer the Kunark / Vellious days and fell in love with this when I logged in. See ya'll in game! Hope to be able to stick it out here for awile.

Welcome and from a [new-to-EQEmu] perspective you will like it here on P99.
You did the right thing leaving that f2p live-server ... stuff i call it i carry a 85 toon on both EQ1-EQ2 live servers and a 90max toon on the now disolved-by-disney SWG.

Although you will need to get used to the classic game play and is whats its mostly geared towards and P99 will never go past the 2nd expansion, Vellious and thx gawd it staying that way.

Here on P99 you can have fun, on Live-servers you won't.