PDA

View Full Version : What Class to Play?

Dman
01-09-2015, 10:15 PM
I am from the original 1999 and have played through every xpansion. I love all classes, just curious to any thoughts on needed classes on blue?

Raisen223
01-10-2015, 04:15 AM
If you want a class that can get you into groups easily, then try a cleric or a shaman. If you don't want to play a supporting role, then try a monk. I'm playing one right now, and so far it's pretty great.

webrunner5
01-10-2015, 05:55 AM
Welcome Aboard. I would not worry too much about what class is needed on here. Play what you want to play and think you would be pretty good at, or even a class you have Never played and see if you like that class.

It is a long road on here to be playing a class you really don't like just because you think you will be popular. Some people play what works out to be somewhat the hardest race class combo to go for the challenge of trying to level it and survive.

You can have alts. I would go for a class that groups well and one that solos well. That way if you can't find a group you can solo the other toon. I don't care what class you are there is times you can not find a group to save your butt. On Blue there is no Global /ooc like Red has. So you really can't just ask for a group at the drop of a hat. GL.

Dman
01-10-2015, 12:52 PM