PDA

View Full Version : Later, had fun, and don't turn this into a shit thread

Pages : [1] 2

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Goodbye Azrael pals.

First, I would prefer if we kept this thread civil unlike Ragingclues goodbye thread. That is the exact opposite of how I would like to leave. I'm going to miss you guys, and I had a good time while in Azrael. I have a lot of great memories, and wish you all the best. Good luck in the future and keep crootin.

I don't think this even needs to be said, but please don't get real lifey with my pics or phone number. A simple removal from the boards and batphone and whatsapp is all that is required. Thanks in advance for keeping it classy.

Barcode, sorry I got pissed about pixels that naggy raid a couple weeks ago. I hope that if you keep Azrael a loot council that you set some rules in stone. No /random one day and loot council the next. I owe ya some plat shoot me a tell tonight. I did purchased 3 hate stones and a few stacks of peridots though. Rockem (if you even read these forums) you never responded to my whatsapp. Eunomia said you have my wurmslayer so please return it. Andis if you want those heal pots lmk i'll trade ya a 10 slot I have already made for the toes plus materials.

Euro crew i'll still come hang out in TS on my weekend mornings. That is if you don't mind having me around.

Your pal forever
X-Emissary Pikrib

Kergan
01-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Are you quitting the box or just Azrael? My response will need to be appropriate.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 10:05 AM
fuck you faggot.

j/k, will miss pikrib.

lite
01-12-2015, 10:11 AM
later pal

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 10:31 AM
I'm leaving Azrael and joining Holocaust.

Kergan please don't try to turn this into a shit thread about Y Azrael is bad for the server. Especially when you are one of those people who sucked Nizzar's dick for easy pixels instead of fighting the good fight and making the server a better place. It takes grande cojones to fight out numbered day in and day out when you know people will always join the zerg for easy pixels.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Not sure how you manage to rip me for joining the zerg for easy pixels in the same paragraph you say you're joining the zerg for easy pixels.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-12-2015, 10:39 AM
THRAD CONVERSION IN PROGRESS: [-------------|---]

Samsung
01-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Good luck Pikrib, sometimes change is for the better.

Smedy
01-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Goodbye Azrael pals.

First, I would prefer if we kept this thread civil unlike Ragingclues goodbye thread. That is the exact opposite of how I would like to leave. I'm going to miss you guys, and I had a good time while in Azrael. I have a lot of great memories, and wish you all the best. Good luck in the future and keep crootin.

I don't think this even needs to be said, but please don't get real lifey with my pics or phone number. A simple removal from the boards and batphone and whatsapp is all that is required. Thanks in advance for keeping it classy.

Barcode, sorry I got pissed about pixels that naggy raid a couple weeks ago. I hope that if you keep Azrael a loot council that you set some rules in stone. No /random one day and loot council the next. I owe ya some plat shoot me a tell tonight. I did purchased 3 hate stones and a few stacks of peridots though. Rockem (if you even read these forums) you never responded to my whatsapp. Eunomia said you have my wurmslayer so please return it. Andis if you want those heal pots lmk i'll trade ya a 10 slot I have already made for the toes plus materials.

Euro crew i'll still come hang out in TS on my weekend mornings. That is if you don't mind having me around.

Your pal forever
X-Emissary Pikrib

pik 2 tha rib, you're always welcome to hang and play with us bro, no hard feelers here dawg

Kergan
01-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Serious question - is Azrael still a guild? I see an "I'm quitting" post every other day it seems.

lite
01-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Serious question - is Azrael still a guild? I see an "I'm quitting" post every other day it seems.

yup, tons of much needed new blood with whom we are working and feel very good about. Guild is the most organized it's ever been, and headed exactly in the direction the leadership intends.

Expelling many warm bodies and unstable entities that needed to go, real pvprs entering who far outweigh our loses. Would take Kecleon and Ragnaros alone over whoever we've lost x 2.

If the leaderboard didn't speak for itself, bigger things coming.

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Not sure how you manage to rip me for joining the zerg for easy pixels in the same paragraph you say you're joining the zerg for easy pixels.

Wow IDK it was really easy though. Heh.

I still have some unresolved hate for X-nilly members I guess. Nilly locking down and selling Trak bp's for 300Kplat and knowing you will never be able to afford one really scars ya I guess.

lite
01-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Oh, and the domingueros are doing God's Work as well and are back in full force.

Slathar
01-12-2015, 10:59 AM
nutswinging loot whore

HippoNipple
01-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Good move on being open about it and throwing it out there for everyone to see. Better than having to answer a bunch of /t over a 2 months period.

SamwiseRed
01-12-2015, 11:02 AM
pikrib one of the only azrael members who would help level and farm for new bloods. i remember him specifically being the only cleric who would help anyone outside the 'circle.' Multiple times in seb he would out of group heal while everyone else was griefing people on twinked alts. good guy and a pretty big loss for azrael.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Wow IDK it was really easy though. Heh.

I still have some unresolved hate for X-nilly members I guess. Nilly locking down and selling Trak bp's for 300Kplat and knowing you will never be able to afford one really scars ya I guess.

Trak BPs were really cheap to guild members. :)

No guilds truly give a shit about any other guild on the server. Nihilum just didn't give a shit the longest.

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 11:03 AM
nutswinging loot whore

Love you Slathar. no homo. Will def miss your TS chat.

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Join #elfpals AIMchat Pikrib. You a pal.

http://sadmoment.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Steve-Carell-As-Michael-Scott-Crying-On-The-Office.gif

Amplitude
01-12-2015, 11:09 AM
fu pikrib i spent 100 hours helping u get a pegggy cloak and u sell out for pixel glory

u pig

Ragnaros
01-12-2015, 11:10 AM
I am so glad I left Holocaust for Azrael, I have never felt as comfortable as I am now. People are always here for you whether your level 30, suspended, foreign, or a druid, Azrael is probably the only guild that I can confidently say has a family structured environment with people who don't look at you as just a warm body, people are valued as individuals here and there is a strong connection between members that is required in this guild. Hell, half our members don't even classify English as their first language and ive found myself enjoying the Dominigeuros company very extensively in PVE and PVP (Bellotta, Tadorm, Enanin) Azrael is much more then just 80 people squeezed into a teamspeak with no intent to socialize or get better at the game, we are all about progressing as a unit and having fun as we do it. Im sorry to hear that you left Pikrib, although I think I've only seen you twice in my couple of months with Azrael its unfortunate to see people leave such a great guild.
Adios

lite
01-12-2015, 11:14 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3490151/my-*****-o.gif

HippoNipple
01-12-2015, 11:18 AM
I am so glad I left Holocaust for Azrael, I have never felt as comfortable as I am now. People are always here for you whether your suspended, foreign, or a druid,

Glad I don't have to deal with those handicaps. If I ever become foreign or can't play because I'm suspended for breaking the rules I will be sure to join Azrael.

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 11:19 AM
Join #elfpals AIMchat Pikrib. You a pal.

http://sadmoment.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Steve-Carell-As-Michael-Scott-Crying-On-The-Office.gif

After reading the circle jerking tldr in the other thread I think i'm gonna back slowly away and not make eye contact with anyone requesting I join elfpals. Love you Kimm but no thanks.

fu pikrib i spent 100 hours helping u get a pegggy cloak and u sell out for pixel glory

u pig

No clue what you are talking about. I think u got the wrong elf controller. The last few times I did Peggy it was with Casey.

Ragnaros
Glad I don't have to deal with those handicaps. If I ever become foreign or can't play because I'm suspended for breaking the rules I will be sure to join Azrael.

Sickpuppy already told me that your app was denied.

Recycled Children
Pikrib always a goog dood.

krazyGlue
01-12-2015, 11:20 AM
You will be back

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Im sorry to hear that you left Pikrib, although I think I've only seen you twice in my couple of months with Azrael its unfortunate to see people leave such a great guild.
Adios

Been warm body status lately. Mostly in the super secret Azrael TS. You seem like a cool dude Rag. See ya in the trenches.

iiNGloriouS
01-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Oh, and the domingueros are doing God's Work as well and are back in full force.

Idk whoever is Barrufo got stomped in EFP. Doesn't seem like God's Work to me.

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Welcome aboard Pikrib, enjoy da pixels

Agatha
01-12-2015, 11:36 AM
i fault no man for joining the pixel train, honestly if u been on this server longer than 6 months and dont have atleast 3 BiS characters ur doin it wrong.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 11:38 AM
If inviting Ragnaros somehow makes your guild better, you have a really shitty guild.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 11:42 AM
If inviting Ragnaros somehow makes your guild better, you have a really shitty guild.

http://www.fscinteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Look-at-Me.jpg

Kergan
01-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Stop derailing Pikrib's "I'm quitting Azrael" thread man.

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 11:47 AM
No intent to socialize or get better at the game

Rushes groups with duelist 400 times in old patch

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-12-2015, 11:49 AM
i fault no man for joining the pixel train, honestly if u been on this server longer than 6 months and dont have atleast 3 BiS characters ur doin it wrong.

I hope this is sarcasm

Kergan
01-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Don't think it was. :\

Doors
01-12-2015, 11:53 AM
You made the right decision.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:05 PM
I hope this is sarcasm

join pixel train, get ur pixels, take good look around, are these dudes my pals, if yes, continue with guild, if no, find pals.

the problem with the pixel train is that by time u get ur own pixels, all ur friends have quit and u no longer have any pals in ur own guild anymore.

its just a pixel train to nowhere, gear up, quit, or quit guild and join another guild.

its a never ending revolving door of madnes, but everyone should take a ride atleast for a bit, go get ur epics, and ur vp loots. it doesnt take long.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:06 PM
forgot to add, always a chance u might like the people ur guilded with, i find most people on p99 to be cool.

although holo seems a bit less mature than nihilum.

Mac Drettj
01-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Can't h8 when a country boy leaves Loserville population 15 and heads to Hollywood

HippoNipple
01-12-2015, 12:11 PM
join pixel train, get ur pixels, take good look around, are these dudes my pals, if yes, continue with guild, if no, find pals.

the problem with the pixel train is that by time u get ur own pixels, all ur friends have quit and u no longer have any pals in ur own guild anymore.

its just a pixel train to nowhere, gear up, quit, or quit guild and join another guild.

its a never ending revolving door of madnes, but everyone should take a ride atleast for a bit, go get ur epics, and ur vp loots. it doesnt take long.

You can get your epics in Fresh or Holocaust right now. Azrael can also produce epics/sky raids with all their alliances. People are picking Holocaust over the other two for other reasons on top of pixels.

Look at the leadership/core of each guild and tell me why Fresh/Azrael look more attractive without referring to loot.

You don't have to gear up and quit. No reason you can't just play Everquest in the guild you want and accomplish whatever you need to in one of those 3 guilds. If the only reason you are playing is to get a Crown of Rile you will probably get bored the second you actually get it anyways.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
I think some of the pixel burnout was caused by shitty Nihilum loot policies. Once you got a crown you pretty much were BiS and because you couldn't switch your main you were just SOL for loot. Why wouldn't you quit?

I assume Holocaust does not have this policy, and I know Azrael doesn't as they routinely give people a 2nd or 3rd crown over people without one.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:16 PM
You don't have to gear up and quit. No reason you can't just play Everquest in the guild you want and accomplish whatever you need to in one of those 3 guilds. If the only reason you are playing is to get a Crown of Rile you will probably get bored the second you actually get it anyways.

been on this server for like 7 years, the only people that stay playing are generally the leadership of each guild,

and then a good rule of thumb, with every batch of 35-40 recruits, only 1 will stay past getting fully geared, which takes about 6 months if your a regular EQ player for 1 day a week pixel clear.

source : was in nihilum for 4 years, watching it happen to holo already. holo is a hungry beast, gear coming so fast for them they are burning through server pop at a fast rate.

JudgementRed
01-12-2015, 12:18 PM
although holo seems a bit less mature than nihilum.

*blink*

Did I just read that correctly?

Agatha "the drama-queen of global /ooc" is commenting on the maturity level of others?

*blink*

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:18 PM
I think some of the pixel burnout was caused by shitty Nihilum loot policies. Once you got a crown you pretty much were BiS and because you couldn't switch your main you were just SOL for loot. Why wouldn't you quit?

I assume Holocaust does not have this policy, and I know Azrael doesn't as they routinely give people a 2nd or 3rd crown over people without one.

literally every single member who wasnt aimchat or nihilum when holo first started has gotten geared up, quit or left to join another guild already.

all pixel trains are the same. turn over rate high. its a number of reasons. its not just cause loot. its just the type of inpersonal guild u have with that many people.

Mac Drettj
01-12-2015, 12:21 PM
literally every single member who wasnt aimchat or nihilum when holo first started has gotten geared up, quit or left to join another guild already.

all pixel trains are the same. turn over rate high. its a number of reasons. its not just cause loot. its just the type of inpersonal guild u have with that many people.

What?

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:21 PM
im not sayig holo is a bad guild infact i think its a great guild, but call a spade a spade. its its not bad to be a sade, they are afterall in the position of who takes in the most pixels.

Crazycloud
01-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Azrael real family guild... Bet you they have like 20 full MQable VP keys they sell to guildies hehehehe

Crazycloud
01-12-2015, 12:25 PM

< still hasn't gotten 1 piece of VP loot besides rotting weps i picked up because i pass them to my new holo pals.

Keep spreading false info.

Deluxeee
01-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Later Pikrib, good luck pal!

Mac Drettj
I got 1 item that wasn't going to be banked.

Holo loot system sucks unless you're a blue convert who hits 59 wearing cloth.

Crazycloud
< still hasn't gotten 1 piece of VP loot besides rotting weps i picked up because i pass the googs to my new holo pals.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:30 PM
< still hasn't gotten 1 piece of VP loot besides rotting weps i picked up because i pass them to my new holo pals.

grats on ur AON tho right? lol

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:31 PM
retti thats cause literally noone likes u, the only reason ur around is cause of loyalty, u were there when everything started but everytime u talk they wish you would just quit aimchat, quit eq, and just never come back.

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 12:33 PM
Later Pikrib, good luck pal!

Love you pal, slightly homo after seeing your abs.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 12:35 PM
naw, retti is welcome in aim chat.

Crazycloud
01-12-2015, 12:35 PM
grats on ur AON tho right? lol

Grats on AoN after who got theirs? Kak/Weta who aren't even aim chatters :).

Again with da false info.

You're pretty much stating all holo aim chatters are decked out in gear which is false.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 12:36 PM
I don't really think he is saying that all and you're kinda sperging out.

Bazia
01-12-2015, 12:37 PM
Well to be fair he said former nihilum too

Which weta and kakarot were

Kergan
01-12-2015, 12:39 PM
you guys need to learn 2 read

heartbrand
01-12-2015, 12:42 PM
been on this server for like 7 years, the only people that stay playing are generally the leadership of each guild,

and then a good rule of thumb, with every batch of 35-40 recruits, only 1 will stay past getting fully geared, which takes about 6 months if your a regular EQ player for 1 day a week pixel clear.

source : was in nihilum for 4 years, watching it happen to holo already. holo is a hungry beast, gear coming so fast for them they are burning through server pop at a fast rate.

Project 1999 started in 2009

LostCause
01-12-2015, 12:44 PM
Project 1999 Red (PvP) Launched: Friday, Nov 18, 2011.

dem 4 years alot ppl for some reason think server is 4 years old.

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Wasn't Agatha only in Nihilum 1ish year?

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:46 PM

thx pal, yea i didnt state that the dudes from aimchat are being decked out or anything.

im basically saying EVERYONE is being decked out at a rate that is so fast that people are quiting at a fast rate. the ONLY original people in holocaust from when it formed are the aimchat krew nd the nihilum krew that joined.

everyone else has quit, or quit and joined another guild.

im not saying loot is not distributed unfavorably in holo, its actually quite the opposite, its why holo has so many members cause holo leadership knows the basics of leading a succesfull guild, give the people what they want.

loot.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:48 PM
were did i say its holo's downfall? lol.

holo is a great guild.

Barladore
01-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Sounds like you should apply agatha.

Crazycloud
01-12-2015, 12:53 PM

Weta was already geared out before joining holo LEARN da facts bros. He pretty much got an AoN after being in holo for 5ish months? This guy stood around without needing anything but a AoN/Crown(i think) and robe? and still hasn't gotten the robe or crown. I am reading correctly and this proves the false information.

Kak? was super active and pvp'd (more active then anyone at the time) Guy got geared up just like any other rogue in the guild aka raganaros

Facts are most loot has went to Croutons.

LEARN TO SPREAD CORRECT INFORMATION PALS

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:53 PM
you're making it sound like having a lot of "happy" guildmembers is a bad thing

i mean, no its not. but the turn over rate. since holo gets so much loot, and attracts mostly loot orientated players, since holo is the only place to go to get loot. it mostly attracts people who dont care about pvp or server health, or anything to do with anything other than logging in once a week for dragons.

i been in the same guild cept it was called nihilum when i was in it, don't try to tell me any different.

so when people get all the gear they want, there is no longer anything to achieve and they quit.

im almost certain if holo was forced to do kunark for another 8 months they'd gear up all of red99 and run outa people to throw at dragons.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:54 PM
Weta was already geared out before joining holo LEARN da facts bros. He pretty much got an AoN after being in holo for 5ish months? This guy stood around without needing anything but a AoN/Crown(i think) and robe? and still hasn't gotten the robe or crown. I am reading correctly and this proves the false information.

Kak? was super active and pvp'd (more active then anyone at the time) Guy got geared up just like any other rogue in the guild aka raganaros

Facts are most loot has went to Croutons.

LEARN TO SPREAD CORRECT INFORMATION PALS

scroll back a few pages pal, u cant not read the whole thread before commenting, FUCK.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 12:56 PM
also, thats not to say that EVERY single player holo only cares about loot and doesnt care about pvp or server health. infact most of the leadership cares deeply about that kind of stuff.

but the avg joe shmoe recruit these days is not kidding himself about why he is joining holocaust these days. its for the loot bros, the quick access to epics, and loot.

Crazycloud
01-12-2015, 12:59 PM
scroll back a few pages pal, u cant not read the whole thread before commenting, FUCK.

WHO READS THIS WHOLE THREAD? FUCK THAT

dontbanpls
01-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Agatha goes mia for a month, comes back telling everyone whats up

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Grats on AoN after who got theirs? Kak/Weta who aren't even aim chatters :).

Again with da false info.

You're pretty much stating all holo aim chatters are decked out in gear which is false.

Also 0 PD loots

But I will take one because of Agatha slander now

Eslade
01-12-2015, 01:10 PM
the only turnover I've seen in Holocaust is people like kecleon/ragnaros, who think they're going to the other side for "more PvP" but in reality they're going to the other side to pal up with overgeared, super-class-comp ganksquads

5 days out of the week this is what azrael pvp is

the other 2 days is them getting trashed because they're outnumbered and crying zerg on the forums

if you want more small-scale pvp join holocaust

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/531/546/e77.jpg

Agatha
01-12-2015, 01:14 PM
if u want a healthy server, and want to see dragon pvp, the obvious choice is to join holocaust.

it's the only way this server is going to see any kind of kunark dragon pvp.

velious is 6-8 months off, people need to step the fuck up and join holocaust so we can pvp over dragons.

game is so stale stop fucking around and join holo

Eslade
01-12-2015, 01:15 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/58004442.jpg

Eslade
01-12-2015, 01:19 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/58004530.jpg

Agatha
01-12-2015, 01:21 PM
the i left azrael guilt is dripping all over youliths posts. trying to justify why more pvp is if ur in holo? he doesnt seem to realize all dignity and credibility is gone and everyone is laughing at him in azrael TS.

christ.

HippoNipple
01-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Just a case of someone coming to terms with an empty feeling after expecting a video game to fulfill all roles of their life including friendship, achievement, family, excitement, etc.

If you realize this is a game and want to be a part of a group that can offer the best chance at Guild vs Guild PvP, end game raiding, farming or whatever else you wanna try out on an Everquest PvP server Holocaust will do you just fine.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 01:27 PM
if guild vs guild pvp is recruiting everybody in the other guild, then yes holocaust is number one.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 01:30 PM
holocaust is ur best chance right now for PVE. and the 90 people active raid roster will be certain to do nothing to help ur chances at seeing any kind of dragon based pvp.

but i can understand were holocaust is coming from, azrael puled a dick move on them with over recruiting early on.

The only problem with that is that is over, holocaust won, and they are acting just like azrael did when they won and used bullshit reasons as a pretense to over recruit and farm the server.

two wrongs dont make a right, if holocaust was so eager to make the server a better place they'd make it so there was more dragon pvp fights, that means capping active duty roster for pvp raids.

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Join Holo so you can fight the Azrael guys who "are always on and pvping" with 15 raid buffs.

Or join Azrael, box yourself some buffs and attack new players.

Oh and get pixels in Holo, yiss.

Ez choicerino.

Agatha
01-12-2015, 01:32 PM
it's just a shame to see there is no active engagement between guild leaders of holo and azrael.

nirgon and gongshow can both attest to me atleast trying to reach out. i'd like to see both guilds come together to figure this out so we all can enjoy ourgameplay.

dragon pvp please? PLEASE

Smedy
01-12-2015, 01:32 PM
agatha shitting up this thread real fast

Agatha
01-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Join Holo so you can fight the Azrael guys who "are always on and pvping" with 15 raid buffs.

Ez choicerino.

dude, who is azrael supposed to pvp, the good players in holocaust only log in for raid day and are surrounded by 89 people when they are on.

the only people left to pvp are holocaust croots, i personallyam not ok with griefing sub 60s period and even then i generally gotta know they have names and stuff, but thats me im on the extreme side.

If a lvl 60 wants to go pvp some lvl 56 in a lvl 50+ exp zone, thats life, thats pvp server. even with 15 + buffs, thats a god damned pvp server. if you are going to throw that in someones face, but they cant sling 89 people at you on dragon/raid day? that is the definition of hypocrit and i know u nirgon to be more intelligent than that sir.

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Busy getting people epics and helping them get started

I suggest you do the same

When server pop hits 500, we'll have time for that

Agatha
01-12-2015, 01:45 PM
sounds like horse shit i could do both. and have done both.

derpcake
01-12-2015, 01:51 PM
I like that some Az are decent about this.

Ofc thread gets turned into shit, its an amazing surprise. Some of you have the midas touch, except it applies to posting in threads rather then touching, and shit instead of gold.

derpcake
01-12-2015, 01:52 PM

Ez choicerino.

U forgot "safe access to the good dungeons" :)

Colgate
01-12-2015, 01:52 PM
8)

Eslade
01-12-2015, 01:53 PM
I like that some Az are decent about this.

Ofc thread gets turned into shit, its an amazing surprise. Some of you have the midas touch, except it applies to posting in threads rather then touching, and shit instead of gold.

this comment helps how?

toxic.

Technique
01-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Some of you have the midas touch, except it applies to posting in threads rather then touching, and shit instead of gold.call that the "Merdes (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/merde#Noun) touch".

heartbrand
01-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Agatha been fighting the good fight on Project 1999 since 2008.

Guido
01-12-2015, 02:03 PM
"If you want more small scale pvp, join holo" -- youlith

Guild: Holocaust
Name Kills Deaths Ratio
Holocaust 3837 4140 0.93

Guild: Azrael
Name Kills Deaths Ratio
Azrael 2542 986 2.58

Eslade
01-12-2015, 02:10 PM
?

I can go find azrael at any point in time by myself and find PvP

azrael can do the same and find people 3x the amount of holocaust all bundled together who plug

not rocket science

ftfy

Goobles
01-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Heart you Pik. Andis and Krazy are two of the shittiest, most self centered pricked on the box who have no sense of community. Dealing with them is the biggest reason I'm not playing. Lite is a good dude, but caves to the pressure of the likes of those fools, which is why Azrael keeps failing. Good luck pal, maybe I'll start playing again in Velious.

Barladore
01-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Pikrib is good people, later and GL

Complexity
01-12-2015, 02:16 PM
Later nerd.

Tassador
01-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Everyone should join holocaust fucking faggots!

Slathar
01-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Heart you Pik. Andis and Krazy are two of the shittiest, most self centered pricked on the box who have no sense of community. Dealing with them is the biggest reason I'm not playing. Lite is a good dude, but caves to the pressure of the likes of those fools, which is why Azrael keeps failing. Good luck pal, maybe I'll start playing again in Velious.

Andis and Sickpuppy very respected members of the community with a long tradition of kindness and charity. Their selfless actions embody all that Azrael stands for.

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Sickpuppy screwed over someone on a trade by discing them

A great idea when your account information is publicly available on the internet I guess

I feel bad for him, even if he is scummy

Beware the coach

Smedy
01-12-2015, 02:32 PM
the fact that the coach magically appeared to delete things as if commanded by holocaust the day after the big hit on the scummyest bastard on the box happened isn't a coincidence, coach lives on, in holocaust, sirken knows this and one day the hammer may fall where they may, amelinda needs 2 come back and fix this shit yall feel me

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Terp basically completely regeared :/

The Coach is after everyone, not just us

For example: anyone can give him his info and he will erase everything

I'm not sure of the finer details but he found that paste bin online... unsure who gave him that or what on earth could have provoked someone to do it

Guido
01-12-2015, 02:38 PM
legendary status feels good, not gonna lie

pras slathar's name, another wonderful az candidate/box legend

keep up the good works pals

AZRAEL RECRUITING PVPERS

Kergan
01-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Imagine how differently things could have turned out if Andis didn't have his Holo app denied.

Mac Drettj
01-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Terp basically completely regeared :/

The Coach is after everyone, not just us

For example: anyone can give him his info and he will erase everything

I'm not sure of the finer details but he found that paste bin online... unsure who gave him that or what on earth could have provoked someone to do it

I'd strip my bis no drop char of its resist jewelry if that meant I could re gear new mains too 8)

Amplitude
01-12-2015, 02:49 PM
No clue what you are talking about. I think u got the wrong elf controller. The last few times I did Peggy it was with Casey.[/QUOTE]

not when u didn't have a peggy cloak and we had to chase off hateraid u pixel chasing homosexual

Kergan
01-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Too many simultaneous conversations going on in this thread.

fred schnarf
01-12-2015, 02:59 PM
was his app denied due to white trash level?

derpcake
01-12-2015, 03:04 PM
this comment helps how?

toxic.

I kinda miss that hateraid guy, when he was around you had less posts to spend on wildly snapping around.

Stalos_
01-12-2015, 03:06 PM

You think lite has caved into Andis and Krazy? Who is like these two? haha

Not many other names come to mind that have gotten more verbal tongue lashings in TS on a regular basis.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 03:06 PM
was his app denied due to white trash level?

No I think it was due to a combination of being very stupid and also bad at EQ.

That is just my guess though, I had no say in the matter.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 03:10 PM
I kinda miss that hateraid guy, when he was around you had less posts to spend on wildly snapping around.

more toxicity. this thread is about pikrib and you're derailing it sir. please show some respect for your fellow guildie and one of the best Clerics to touch the box.

Guido
01-12-2015, 03:11 PM
what stalos? shut your mouth when you're talking about me

and as for goobles, he was in holocaust and get shit on everytime we saw him

the mad and bad, stay sad.

NEXT

heartbrand
01-12-2015, 03:20 PM
One of my fav Red99 memories was Slathar booting Goobles from Holocaust 1.0.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Andis with the proper usage of "your" and "you're" twice in one sentence.

Can hardly believe my eyes.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Andis with the proper usage of "your" and "you're" twice in one sentence.

Can hardly believe my eyes.

Because your brain is just as dumber.

Kergan
01-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Because your brain is just as dumber.

Don't you mean dumberer? Or possibly smaller.

HippoNipple
01-12-2015, 03:34 PM
if guild vs guild pvp is recruiting everybody in the other guild, then yes holocaust is number one.

Every guild recruits everyone they can its just some suck so bad no one wants to join so they pretend they don't want to recruit.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Don't you mean dumberer? Or possibly smaller.

Yeah, fucking autocorrect didn't like brain just as smaller....

derpcake
01-12-2015, 03:41 PM
more toxicity. this thread is about pikrib and you're derailing it sir. please show some respect for your fellow guildie and one of the best Clerics to touch the box.

Thank you fine sir.

May your kidneys thrive.

derpcake
01-12-2015, 03:43 PM
I also enjoyed Sickpuppy in ooc lately.

Aussie is a great moderator, and R99 is thriving. Glorious times ahead.

krazyGlue
01-12-2015, 03:53 PM

App denied

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 03:56 PM
To everyone who can't change their info and is stuck with Lite..

my condolences

Kergan
01-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Not sure you know what the word application means.

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 03:59 PM
Later pals Knife and Complexity.

I thought u were still playing Nacht? I would guess you could join me in Holo.

Amplitude I do remember slaying Hater and his pal Utanwen in SK. I got mezzed while you guys slayed Hater then you came back and killed Utanwen before he could gate. Good times.
I remember passing on the cloak a few times then having shit luck with spawns when it was my turn. It felt like it took me weeks to get my cloak. The last time I did it with Casey we both played rangers and got 4 cloak drops in 3 hours. I guess it helps to know what you are doing.

krazyGlue
01-12-2015, 04:01 PM
To everyone who can't change their info and is stuck with Lite..

my condolences

I'm p sure at this point everyone in azrael can change their info . On another note I could log into some holo accounts . But that's not my style

krazyGlue
01-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Every guild recruits everyone they can its just some suck so bad no one wants to join so they pretend they don't want to recruit.

App denied ..... NEXT

Genedin
01-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Impressive turn out in this post for Pikrib
If cringe thinking about replies to a post like this were i to make one.
Should play video games for fun and do what makes the game fun for you.
Ps you are fat

Ragnaros
01-12-2015, 04:07 PM

Kergan = Non Factor, Doesn't even Log on, Bad at the game, Probably doesn't even have 10 kills under his belt, But has thousands of forum posts
Ragnaros = Supreme Pvper of the box

krazyGlue
01-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Everyone likes pikrib /shrug

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 04:08 PM
I'm p sure at this point everyone in azrael can change their info . On another note I could log into some holo accounts . But that's not my style

After Lite gave me your account info I had vivid dreams of loggin into your account and deleting Mrbigs. I would wake up with a smile on my face.

Love ya man, go easy on the newbs.

krazyGlue
01-12-2015, 04:11 PM
After Lite gave me your account info I had vivid dreams of loggin into your account and deleting Mrbigs. I would wake up with a smile on my face.

Love ya man, go easy on the newbs.

Check the leaderboard mrbigs has been retired for months now dog . Dunking noobs gets old quick

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Check the leaderboard mrbigs has been retired for months now dog . Dunking noobs gets old quick

Unrest is going unpoliced I know because I recently lvled a character there. Undead being assulted in broad daylight and nothing is being done about it. When will a new hero appear?

Way more targets at the higher lvls now it anyway.

derpcake
01-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Praise the sun.

Bazia
01-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Youlath the guy Who died 7v17 yesterday right

derpcake
01-12-2015, 04:51 PM
http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5137922+_319efab1548c8e5db6f1ff388ddf02c0.gif

I feel "praise the sun" describes R99 as close as any quote ever has.

derpcake
01-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Unsure if you played dark souls.

Its harder on newbs then EQ.

derpcake
01-12-2015, 04:56 PM
In some ways its a lot like being a euro newb on R99 I imagine though.

You meet few people, everything seems hostile, and the few people you meet are raving lunatics you hardly understand until you've spent more time on the sim.

Dark Souls A+ R99 sim, would play again.

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 05:06 PM
http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/5137922+_319efab1548c8e5db6f1ff388ddf02c0.gif

luv it

derpcake
01-12-2015, 05:08 PM
I think this is the point where you stop posting that gif if you haven't played Dark Souls.

Its not 15 years old and quite a bit harder then EQ, so I understand most of the hardcore neckbeards here not having a clue. Its like 10$ after all, I hear people get two headsets for that price.

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Which is the best Souls? i want to play this game finally on PC if possible

derpcake
01-12-2015, 05:09 PM
yaw played demons soul, dark soul 1 and dark soul 2.

u play ds2 on steam?

I have to admit to being casual & having bought but not yet played the game :(

snufzaimoverlord
01-12-2015, 05:18 PM
PRAISE THE SUN

snufzaimoverlord
01-12-2015, 05:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pqKiOZdI40

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Thanks gyno. Glad to see you are a gamer purist. <3

Fame
01-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Knew pikrib had potential when I met him lvling up solo in rathe mtns years ago. Do you Ribs.

HippoNipple
01-12-2015, 05:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6c4ZuMg79g

Genedin
01-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Dark souls 2 real fun

Genedin
01-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Bloodborne comes out in March. Going to go hard.

Nirgon
01-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Dark Souls is like Zelda 64 just extremely violent / fun & a challenging game provided you don't use tons of spoilers on your first play through

Highly, highly recommend DS1/2

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 05:51 PM
You know I missed out on Zelda 64. Got tired of waiting for it to come out and traded N64 in for a PS1.

Tassador
01-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Zelda is for bronnies, Link is a faggot and Ramza is the only true hero.

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 05:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4ZCpcnB.jpg

Kergan
01-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Kergan = Non Factor, Doesn't even Log on, Bad at the game, Probably doesn't even have 10 kills under his belt, But has thousands of forum posts
Ragnaros = Supreme Pvper of the box

I have 12 kills, lollololol you dumbass.

Pitborn
01-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Asking for your thread to not be turned into a shit thread, basically guarantees its going to be a shit thread.

Pikrib
01-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Asking for your thread to not be turned into a shit thread, basically guarantees its going to be a shit thread.

It is actually better than I thought it would be.

and

All of the people shitting it up aren't even even in Azrael.

Amplitude
01-12-2015, 06:32 PM
grats ur now guilded with the scum

vouss
01-12-2015, 06:34 PM
weekly raids though

Guido
01-12-2015, 06:40 PM
not sure why pikrib, but I hope you find what you are looking for

Ill hit you up about those pots soon!

Goobles
01-12-2015, 06:43 PM
what stalos? shut your mouth when you're talking about me

and as for goobles, he was in holocaust and get shit on everytime we saw him

the mad and bad, stay sad.

NEXT

Hey bitch, let's see some non-loser photos of you with some girls, perhaps?

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 06:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CjyVKEU.jpg

Goobles
01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CjyVKEU.jpg

Pras

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Hope I don't get b& for IRL leaks.

Goobles
01-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Hope I don't get b& for IRL leaks.

http://i.imgur.com/4OtBHI5.jpg

Come find me IRL. I have sex with foreign chicks, and beat them up underwater afterwards.

Eslade
01-12-2015, 06:48 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/gbj9f.jpg

bouncerr 2.0
01-12-2015, 06:49 PM
ew

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Goobles, I was referring to Andis NPC pic I just posted. N1 care about u

lite
01-12-2015, 07:16 PM
It is actually better than I thought it would be.

and

All of the people shitting it up aren't even even in Azrael.

<3

Slathar
01-12-2015, 07:17 PM
fuck you scum ur gona git wrekt nerd

Guido
01-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Goobles, I was referring to Andis NPC pic I just posted. N1 care about u

lulz got a deathwish apparently

nj suppose to stick together, you're fucking up hard

Goobles
01-12-2015, 07:27 PM

rl threats. in b4 ban

quido
01-12-2015, 07:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4OtBHI5.jpg

Come find me IRL. I have sex with foreign chicks, and beat them up underwater afterwards.

how long does it take you to burger out and never hear from them again?

Goobles
01-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Burger out?

Jimmybones
01-12-2015, 07:37 PM

fuck new jersey and every single one of you filthy new york wanna be's who live there. We appreciate you taking all of our garbage though and dumping it in your communities.. errr landfills (can't tell the difference in NJ anyway)

Jimmybones
01-12-2015, 07:38 PM
Burger out?

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--FLv_de-5--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/18jfzn42jao4pjpg.jpg

+

https://lh5.ggpht.com/x3jSIgAZAwzUuoEpGCYXzfdUQgV64wCEQryldXAh_AaoqLGMKq Kl8jfMNYtNBKlUZyM=w300

Goobles
01-12-2015, 07:43 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--FLv_de-5--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/18jfzn42jao4pjpg.jpg

+

https://lh5.ggpht.com/x3jSIgAZAwzUuoEpGCYXzfdUQgV64wCEQryldXAh_AaoqLGMKq Kl8jfMNYtNBKlUZyM=w300

funny. You post pics of random girl's ass and a cartoon burger instead of posting a photo of yourself with a broad. That's a diversion technique to veer away from the issue: You're ugly as fuck, and women are repulsed by you from a 50foot radius.

Jimmybones
01-12-2015, 07:46 PM
funny. You post pics of random girl's ass and a cartoon burger instead of posting a photo of yourself with a broad. That's a diversion technique to veer away from the issue: You're ugly as fuck, and women are repulsed by you from a 50foot radius.

LOL

that was easy boys

Goobles
01-12-2015, 07:50 PM
LOL

that was easy boys

You're retarded.

Goobles
01-12-2015, 07:51 PM
I feel sorry for your parents.

Jimmybones
01-12-2015, 07:51 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltrqonI87S1qcfn49o1_500.jpg

red99
01-12-2015, 07:55 PM
It's refreshing to see someone act so polite and classy as they betray all of their comrades to join the free pixel zerg.

dustysr06
01-12-2015, 08:38 PM
gonna miss u baby

Mac Drettj
01-12-2015, 08:53 PM

Hahahahaha

LulzSect
01-12-2015, 09:45 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/go_back_to_jersey_shirt-r0e74e2db6a954e2a9ba96f3d0b27a18b_fqlgb_152.jpg

LostCause
01-12-2015, 10:33 PM
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh640/mimajki/Feedback%20gifs%202/tumblr_lpqderbKC61qf8h0s.gif

Welcome to the family baby.

Bazia
01-13-2015, 12:30 AM
still feel good about my decision to 1 shot you after your rez in hate

Dacuk
01-13-2015, 12:39 AM
https://sci9bestq3bm.wikispaces.com/file/view/mcrib.jpg/33396425/600x462/mcrib.jpg

Stasis01
01-13-2015, 02:36 AM
It's refreshing to see someone act so polite and classy as they betray all of their comrades to join the free pixel zerg.

All drama aside, when your guild goes in full dormant mode and tells everyone to fuck off that wants to join and burn every bridge instead of trying to take over to help gear out the people that played for a long time and shit - that pretty much forfeits any hard feelings allowed.

If anything Lite should be apologizing to Pikrib.

Steel Warrior
01-13-2015, 02:38 AM
"If you want more small scale pvp, join holo" -- youlith

Guild: Holocaust
Name Kills Deaths Ratio
Holocaust 3837 4140 0.93

Guild: Azrael
Name Kills Deaths Ratio
Azrael 2542 986 2.58

I know that you're not too bright, so I'm going to help you with the math on this.

3837 + 4140 = 7977 fights involving Holocaust
2542 + 986 = 3528 fights involving Azrael

Holocaust PVPs more than twice as much as Azrael.

Bazia
01-13-2015, 02:41 AM
ok

pingpong
01-13-2015, 02:45 AM
I know that you're not too bright, so I'm going to help you with the math on this.

3837 + 4140 = 7977 fights involving Holocaust
2542 + 986 = 3528 fights involving Azrael

Holocaust PVPs more than twice as much as Azrael.

holocaust has 476 members on their roster - that translates to 17 pvp fights per person

azrael has 143 members on their roster - that translates to 25 pvp fights per person.

see i can spin also lil guy

Colgate
01-13-2015, 03:05 AM
going 2 guess this pingpong guy is some irrelevant retard like chomsky

Steel Warrior
01-13-2015, 03:23 AM
holocaust has 476 members on their roster - that translates to 17 pvp fights per person

azrael has 143 members on their roster - that translates to 25 pvp fights per person.

see i can spin also lil guy

You don't seem to understand the difference between spin and simple math.

We have 476 members? That's amazing!

Holo crootin'.

Bazia
01-13-2015, 03:25 AM
before i left holo it was me and kammbo hunting erock for hours and super boring

i left and now theres daily pvp

more pvp for all but some gotta sacrifice the pixel gains to make it happen

Colgate
01-13-2015, 03:28 AM
there was daily pvp

you were just too afraid of going into sebilis to fight the people there because you often died

Bazia
01-13-2015, 06:08 AM
no there wasnt

Farzo
01-13-2015, 06:16 AM
Dang checked forums first time in a week; pretty big blow here for AZ here.
Pikrib well liked guy across the board.
Enjoy your pixels man, you'll get 100x more then AZ every deemed you worthy.

Also read 3 threads partially and saw over ~100 posts from Escalde; holy shit man please take a break.

Eslade
01-13-2015, 09:24 AM
Dang checked forums first time in a week; pretty big blow here for AZ here.
Pikrib well liked guy across the board.
Enjoy your pixels man, you'll get 100x more then AZ every deemed you worthy.

Also read 3 threads partially and saw over ~100 posts from Escalde; holy shit man please take a break.

didn't you quit?

LostCause
01-13-2015, 09:30 AM
naw he gave account away (sold) and rerolled new toon.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a4yZS1A5afU/UXik5AnKacI/AAAAAAAABI4/UAEtb6m5u3Y/s1600/olAwL.png

Pikrib
01-13-2015, 09:33 AM

Thanks pal.

I'm sorry if you feel betrayed.

Yeah I kinda went a different direction with this leaving thread. I guess the "I hate my guild and this is why" thread has been done to death and it gets kinda old. Other people should use this thread as an example on how to gracefully leave their guild. No RL attacks, hardly any insults, just people not/ever were in Azrael being retards in a thread they have no business being in.

I guess it makes for a boring thread though.
http://nyvelocity.com/files/u6/tired_bunny.gif

No way this stucker is lasting 80 pages.

Pikrib
01-13-2015, 09:40 AM
still feel good about my decision to 1 shot you after your rez in hate

I lol'd its all good.

https://sci9bestq3bm.wikispaces.com/file/view/mcrib.jpg/33396425/600x462/mcrib.jpg

Fucking best processed sandwich in fast food history.

http://pab58.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/mcrib.jpg

Miss you Dacuk where u been?

LulzSect
01-13-2015, 09:40 AM
http://www.breakfastblogger.com/wp-content/photos/rabbit_pancake.gif

Pikrib
01-13-2015, 09:45 AM
http://www.breakfastblogger.com/wp-content/photos/rabbit_pancake.gif

That was Casey's rabbit. He used to put all kinda of shit on its head. Poor guy died of old age though. True story.

fred schnarf
01-13-2015, 01:02 PM
im sure casey was real nice to the rabbit

and the rabbit was very familiar with the insides of caseys ass.

Pikrib
01-13-2015, 01:13 PM
im sure casey was real nice to the rabbit

and the rabbit was very familiar with the insides of caseys ass.

Show me on the rabbit where Casey touched you.

abbud
01-13-2015, 02:47 PM
People think me and others staying in az because Lite has access lol. I have this mindset that if you join the bigger guild on a pvp server, you are not really promoting the server health. This is a pvp server, those guys want to kill dragons uncontested.

That's why I joined hokuten/az instead of nihi/holo.

I dont get it Pikrib, they have enough clerics. I would have let you smedy a cloak.

Good luck tho pal.

Also pras to Kammbo & co that actually shows up for small scale pvp while colgate is in highschool.

Buhbuh
01-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Making this server more blue is exactly what invigorates it. I don't know why you guys claim otherwise.

Blue has more players. Emulate them and the population increases. I can't speak to the future when there's like 5 or 600 people, though. Server dynamic will probably change then. But for now we gotta reel people in, not grief them away. Hence why Azrael/ being faggots is diminishing in popularity.

We'll get there. Had like 320 on last night.

Nirgon
01-13-2015, 03:17 PM
There's a difference between PvP and then there's forcing someone to log off and being toxic to no end.

Let people loot their shit and go to another zone?

Try fighting 50+ people with a ragebringer+fungus instead of lvl 10-15s?

vouss
01-13-2015, 03:19 PM
LnS?

LulzSect
01-13-2015, 03:21 PM
There's a difference between PvP and then there's forcing someone to log off and being toxic to no end.

Let people loot their shit and go to another zone?

Try fighting 50+ people with a ragebringer+fungus instead of lvl 10-15s?

much wisdom in old man nirgons post

Nirgon
01-13-2015, 03:24 PM
LnS?

Yeah make them LNS from every zone over 4 hours

All it takes to turn this server back into a barren waste land is the top guild doing things like that

Jib
01-13-2015, 03:29 PM
i tried but just couldnt read this thread, was very boring.

got to about page 4

will not check back for any replies after i hit post quick reply.

mr.miketastic
01-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Some nerds were so beat down by RL bullies, they cope by griefing 10-15's with the ragebringer, fungi and resist gear. I guess they were made to eat too much dog crap and lick bully-balls.

Drakaris
01-13-2015, 04:50 PM
thx pal, yea i didnt state that the dudes from aimchat are being decked out or anything.

im basically saying EVERYONE is being decked out at a rate that is so fast that people are quiting at a fast rate. the ONLY original people in holocaust from when it formed are the aimchat krew nd the nihilum krew that joined.

everyone else has quit, or quit and joined another guild.

im not saying loot is not distributed unfavorably in holo, its actually quite the opposite, its why holo has so many members cause holo leadership knows the basics of leading a succesfull guild, give the people what they want.

loot.

While some of this statement is true, not all of it is. There are many people that have not quit that are not part of the aimchat crew and are also not ex Nihilum. Ogrok/Dagon for example is quite regular and is neither.

Also, Holo has pretty much all the Australians on R99, a few of which I've helped out. Only 1 has quit, which was Farzo/Greybeard but his character wasn't wasted and is waiting for him to come back if he wants to.

TBH I miss playing with some of the God's Work crew, but you guys needed to do away with the elitist mentality; you are 15 years too late to be elitist about a game where the world has already moved on from. Build the community, enjoy the game for what it is and the community will be bigger/better.

There will always be people that are unskilled which need a helping hand, but there is nothing wrong with that... it is part of playing the game...

Bazia
01-13-2015, 05:50 PM
to be fair dagon detagged before and has almost quit a couple times

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
01-13-2015, 06:05 PM
Pikrib a real nice guy

That is all

iiNGloriouS
01-13-2015, 06:11 PM
The best leaving thread is no thread at all pikpal.

Drakaris
01-13-2015, 07:31 PM
to be fair dagon detagged before and has almost quit a couple times

That sux, Dagon/Ogrok a great guy and is always happy to lend a helping hand if you ask nicely.

Mudslinger
01-13-2015, 07:49 PM
Fucking best processed sandwich in fast food history.

http://pab58.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/mcrib.jpg

Lol such a great gif I lol'd irl

Colgate
01-13-2015, 10:07 PM
dagon detagged one time with the intent of rejoining after killing kilkur because he was drunk

luv dagon

Deluxeee
01-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Sounds blue 8 )

Awwalike
01-14-2015, 01:12 AM
pikrib why you talking shit about all your azrael pals in holo ts ?

;(

Jimmybones
01-14-2015, 03:38 AM

;(

prob because people like you are in azrael

Pikrib
01-14-2015, 08:59 AM

;(

The person I talked trash about is not in Azrael.

NEXT

Kimm Bare|y
01-14-2015, 09:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/tb7Oy71.png

Pikrib
01-14-2015, 09:26 AM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/TomlinSidelineJonesJumpsBackBaltimore.gif

VictomEyez
01-14-2015, 10:15 AM
dude, who is azrael supposed to pvp, the good players in holocaust only log in for raid day and are surrounded by 89 people when they are on.

the only people left to pvp are holocaust croots, i personallyam not ok with griefing sub 60s period and even then i generally gotta know they have names and stuff, but thats me im on the extreme side.

If a lvl 60 wants to go pvp some lvl 56 in a lvl 50+ exp zone, thats life, thats pvp server. even with 15 + buffs, thats a god damned pvp server. if you are going to throw that in someones face, but they cant sling 89 people at you on dragon/raid day? that is the definition of hypocrit and i know u nirgon to be more intelligent than that sir.

Thats cute...dont u have a rogue named banksy u keep 55 to gankg sub 60s lvling up

Pikrib
01-14-2015, 10:26 AM
Thats cute...dont u have a rogue named banksy u keep 55 to gankg sub 60s lvling up

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Pkl_ewH4--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/fkcl8g7uvlgacuftjhh8.gif

Agatha getting stomped.

Ragnaros
01-14-2015, 10:35 AM
pikrib doesn't even play

Ragnaros
01-14-2015, 10:35 AM
and leave Agatha alone or you will regret it like mendan and incognito did

Pikrib
01-14-2015, 10:50 AM
I'm going to have a little talk with the Azrael spies in Holocaust TS tonight we gonna work things out.

http://i.imgur.com/Ack5tk2.gif

Smedy
01-14-2015, 10:50 AM
is agatha dropping packet lagger stories and update @ jupe fbi hacking story with pentagon and possible nuclear war yet? i need it as a soundbyte

Kimm Bare|y
01-14-2015, 10:53 AM
smedy@jonnyeriksson.com
agatha was praising azrael yesterday, can't wait to hear his voice quacking away about packet laggers and hearing a newly updated fbi hacking story where jupe the mastermind kid singlehandedly hacked in to pentagon and was one button click away from launching all the worlds nukes, it's like the best bedtime story ever

Ragnaros
01-14-2015, 10:57 AM
love Agatha, im begging 2 get him in

Nirgon
01-14-2015, 11:19 AM
Pik got to see a real VP clear

Pikrib
01-14-2015, 11:31 AM
Pik got to see a real VP clear

And I only had to hear the "N" word 20-30 times in TS instead of 500 times.

pras!

Troubled
01-14-2015, 11:52 AM
And I only had to hear the "N" word 20-30 times in TS instead of 500 times.

pras!

NIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNI RGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGONNIRGON

Nirgon
01-14-2015, 12:04 PM
Love the handful of spies helping gear out 40 players at a time 8]

Certainly most will get an epic and a few things and then fade away...

but nearly all of them will be back for Velious. Keep gearin' alts with us ;).

Right now I'm voting we don't even use TS for our first raid on Ice Well and that everyone just randomly run around and kill things/pillage in Thurgadin first. I suspect we will have enough for it. So immersive, we will make King Tormax so proud on that day.

heartbrand
01-14-2015, 12:09 PM
Checkraise is a loyal follower of King Tormax

Kergan
01-14-2015, 12:11 PM
Love the handful of spies helping gear out 40 players at a time 8]

Certainly most will get an epic and a few things and then fade away...

but nearly all of them will be back for Velious. Keep gearin' alts with us ;).

Right now I'm voting we don't even use TS for our first raid on Ice Well and that everyone just randomly run around and kill things/pillage in Thurgadin first. I suspect we will have enough for it. So immersive, we will make King Tormax so proud on that day.

Why would you even bother killing anything in Thurgadin :P

heartbrand
01-14-2015, 12:13 PM

Dain has good lewt

Buhbuh
01-14-2015, 12:13 PM
Dain has syick loot

Kergan
01-14-2015, 12:14 PM
Dain ain't in Thurgadin really, icewell is a different story. Different faction too.

Mac Drettj
01-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Dain ain't in Thurgadin really, icewell is a different story. Different faction too.

bunch of plebs in here

amirite

Pikrib
01-14-2015, 12:20 PM
There will be no killing of dwarves Nirgon.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d077bc9884d850be6b571d1b0f47cbab/tumblr_inline_ndvmdy3WOy1qivcx4.gif

Kergan
01-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Really no reason to do anything but kill Stormfeather and Lodizal on your way to NTOV day 1 Velious. The goon squads patrolling the docks on either side of the boat should make for inderedasting comedy though.

Nirgon
01-14-2015, 12:26 PM
There will be no killing of dwarves Nirgon.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d077bc9884d850be6b571d1b0f47cbab/tumblr_inline_ndvmdy3WOy1qivcx4.gif

They're not on Kaladim faction, its fine

I'd gladly betray you all any day of the week for the true King of velious

Nirgon
01-14-2015, 12:27 PM

Same reason I'm going to be using an Oculus Rift when doing it