PDA

View Full Version : What are your reason's for leaving Holocaust?

Dango
01-18-2015, 10:36 PM
Yup yup

Dango
01-18-2015, 10:38 PM
whatever, you get the point. dont care about punctuation.!?,-098

Dango
01-18-2015, 10:44 PM
you're not very educated and have a lot to learn young bucko. If you have any other reasons as to why you left holocaust please share!

Jimmybones
01-18-2015, 10:56 PM
you're not very educated and have a lot to learn young bucko. If you have any other reasons as to why you left holocaust please share!

u rly set him straight BUCKO

Nihilist_santa
01-18-2015, 10:59 PM
I always heard the grass is greener on the other side because its fertilized with bullshit.

Farzo
01-18-2015, 11:02 PM
App denied.

GrobbGangsta
01-18-2015, 11:15 PM
I would suck a thousand spiked gorilla dicks for the honor of slicing deli meats side by side with Harrison in the same Kroger

Pikrib
01-18-2015, 11:43 PM
If you have any other reasons as to why you left holocaust please share!

Ask Powered why I left Azrael.

I'll give ya a hint.

It's the same reason he aint playin anymore.

FoxxHound
01-18-2015, 11:44 PM
Toothpaste never let me join :(
This is okay tho. Cause Toothpaste p cool.

Not_Kazowi
01-18-2015, 11:45 PM
Isn't dango the dude who plays enchanter and had fits of rage when his autism flares up

Nirgon
01-18-2015, 11:45 PM
kc cleansed for all to xp

all 48+ welcome

Fame
01-19-2015, 01:25 AM
All I'm gonna say is that a majority of the people that speak ill of Colgate in ts/skype ect all seem to have a southern drawl, I still don't know what to make of this..

Glenzig
01-19-2015, 01:28 AM
When I made my first character on red I announced in ooc that I was a brand new player to the server. Nirgon and Colgate instantaneously appeared before me, they forced pixels onto my person and led me around as they slayed dragon after dragon. They began to fellate each other as they rubbed gold on their nipples. "You have to watch this. This is what the zerg is all about" they told me. I watched through my tears as they the traveled the land and gathered superior and totally not fair numbers in order to win pvp by default. Lite and Ragnaros kept trying to get them to fight them straight up 1v1, but Colgate and Nirgon just laughed as they stood on the shoulders of their mindless zerg drones and ran away to the nearest zoneline.
Finally after what must have been several days I was presented with a small Halfling child and told that I must appease the zerg. The child couldn't have been more than 8 years old and obviously malnourished. She looked like she hadn't eaten in days. I was handed a Ragebringer and told to spill her blood. "The zerg requires blood" they said.
"Why can't you just kill Azrael members and take their blood?" I asked them.
"Don't tell anyone this. Like ever!" Nirgon whispered. "We have never actually killed an Azrael member in pvp."
Colgate lowered his head in shame. Nirgon looked to the sky as a tear rolled off his cheek.
I knew this was my chance. I subtly reached onto one of the guild bank shelves and threw a piece of dragon lewt as far as I could. Colgate ran after the lewt, as I knew he would. I spun around and stuck the Ragebringer into Nirgons thigh. He plugged, just as I had predicted.

I cut the bonds on the Halfling prisoner's wrists and ankles and we fled. We must have zoned eight times, calling LNS every time. But, of course, the zerg didn't care. They pursued at the behest of their demented overlords. We ended up hiding under the South Karana bridge as the thousands of zerglings stampeded overhead. The Halfling child trembled with fear. "Its ok" I told her, "they're gone. They're gone."

After several days of walking along the river bank and dodging bandits looming to start trouble, we found a little farm in Western Karana. I've been raising the Halfling child as my own. Things have been looking up the last few weeks. It seems as if the zerg has their hands full with the uprising lately. They haven't paid much attention to little old West Karana lately. But I smell a foul wind blowing in. I know one day soon their attention will once again turn my way. I wont be able to lay low forever. That's why I train. Every day I train.

Fame
01-19-2015, 01:35 AM
did not read but I like were you're heading with this

Littlegyno 13.0
01-19-2015, 01:35 AM
When I made my first character on red I announced in ooc that I was a brand new player to the server. Nirgon and Colgate instantaneously appeared before me, they forced pixels onto my person and led me around as they slayed dragon after dragon. They began to fellate each other as they rubbed gold on their nipples. "You have to watch this. This is what the zerg is all about" they told me. I watched through my tears as they the traveled the land and gathered superior and totally not fair numbers in order to win pvp by default. Lite and Ragnaros kept trying to get them to fight them straight up 1v1, but Colgate and Nirgon just laughed as they stood on the shoulders of their mindless zerg drones and ran away to the nearest zoneline.
Finally after what must have been several days I was presented with a small Halfling child and told that I must appease the zerg. The child couldn't have been more than 8 years old and obviously malnourished. She looked like she hadn't eaten in days. I was handed a Ragebringer and told to spill her blood. "The zerg requires blood" they said.
"Don't tell anyone this. Like ever!" Nirgon whispered. "We have never actually killed an Azrael member in pvp."
Colgate lowered his head in shame. Nirgon looked to the sky as a tear rolled off his cheek.
I knew this was my chance. I subtly reached onto one of the guild bank shelves and threw a piece of dragon lewt as far as I could. Colgate ran after the lewt, as I knew he would. I spun around and stuck the Ragebringer into Nirgons thigh. He plugged, just as I had predicted.

I cut the bonds on the Halfling prisoner's wrists and ankles and we fled. We must have zoned eight times, calling LNS every time. But, of course, the zerg didn't care. They pursued at the behest of their demented overlords. We ended up hiding under the South Karana bridge as the thousands of zerglings stampeded overhead. The Halfling child trembled with fear. "Its ok" I told her, "they're gone. They're gone."

After several days of walking along the river bank and dodging bandits looming to start trouble, we found a little farm in Western Karana. I've been raising the Halfling child as my own. Things have been looking up the last few weeks. It seems as if the zerg has their hands full with the uprising lately. They haven't paid much attention to little old West Karana lately. But I smell a foul wind blowing in. I know one day soon their attention will once again turn my way. I wont be able to lay low forever. That's why I train. Every day I train.

literally snortled for 5 mins

Kimm Bare|y
01-19-2015, 01:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bYsp6EO.jpg

Farzo
01-19-2015, 01:52 AM

So instead...you offered said child to lite to moleste n rape??? Should have just ragebrinder the child was doomed either way.

Farzo
01-19-2015, 01:53 AM
PS well written I liked it.

Nirgon
01-19-2015, 01:57 AM
literally snortled for 5 mins

You think thats fuckin funny? You wanna have a go at it m8?

hatelore
01-19-2015, 02:06 AM
That was pretty good! . Made the thread worth a read at least. =P

HippoNipple
01-19-2015, 02:46 AM
"left me behind in pvp, doesn't care about individual teamwork."

Option B for sure, because individual teamwork

iiNGloriouS
01-19-2015, 03:43 AM
reason's

individual teamwork

shydagger3
01-19-2015, 04:07 AM
reason's

individual teamwork

Smedy
01-19-2015, 04:20 AM
i left holocaust because they treated me like shit and terp stole my friends gear and no one gave a shit about it

Smedy
01-19-2015, 04:22 AM

hohoh i enjoy , thank 4 share

Supreme
01-19-2015, 05:34 AM
All I'm gonna say is that a majority of the people that speak ill of Colgate in ts/skype ect all seem to have a southern drawl, I still don't know what to make of this..

We are all from Texas...

Steel Warrior
01-19-2015, 07:30 AM
I voted for individual teamwork because there was no option for Bush & Cheney.

Some day, someone in Azrael is going to have an original idea. They'll kick him out of the guild immediately.

MavstabYoudead
01-19-2015, 08:14 AM
Ask Powered why I left Azrael.

I'll give ya a hint.

It's the same reason he aint playin anymore.

you left because you are a pixel hungry bluebie. should fit in.

Eslade
01-19-2015, 08:38 AM
I voted for individual teamwork because there was no option for Bush & Cheney.

Some day, someone in Azrael is going to have an original idea. They'll kick him out of the guild immediately.

Why would we kick bush and Cheney? those guys know how to party.

Samsung
01-19-2015, 11:49 AM
I left Holocaust due to their leadership, they are all about getting the opposing side banned, they egg players on to go after anyone they can from the other side and try to get them banned.

They also are associated with Cast who Colgate has taken peoples account info from Nihlium (see nothxu and trav) Azrael (seekn/afflict etc etc) and even his own members (rutroh) and had cast delete them so there are no tracks to colgate/holo leaderships ips.

These guys are no better than the shady shit Nihilium has done, these guys represent what we fight against. If you think you're doing the right thing by joining these cowards you are doing it wrong.

viva la resistance !

Azrael is crooting pvpers

Nirgon
01-19-2015, 11:49 AM
You were denied application many times for RMT history

MavstabYoudead
01-19-2015, 11:50 AM
You were denied application many times for RMT history

yet you are in a leadership position, double standard?

Nirgon
01-19-2015, 11:51 AM
You're wrong twice

So double dumb on you

MavstabYoudead
01-19-2015, 11:53 AM
You're wrong twice

So double dumb on you

so you and cyren can RMT, but you harass sektors about it. got it.

I think anyone that does it should be perma banned, but it's apparent there is no mechanism to make that happen.

Kergan
01-19-2015, 11:54 AM
I "left" Holo because the server got boring with the same shitty #2 guild with terrible leadership all but ensuring the server would have no competition again.

Maybe with other up and coming guilds I will finally be able to make my return?

Nirgon
01-19-2015, 11:55 AM
If someone trained in fear, I'm glad a raid suspension was issued

We need that enforcement here

Mavstab shoo shoo

MavstabYoudead
01-19-2015, 11:56 AM
If someone trained in fear, I'm glad a raid suspension was issued

We need that enforcement here

Mavstab shoo shoo

ignoring the question. who owns bubs now? it's not cyren. do you know people who just give away level 60 tstaff monks?

holo cr00tin RMT'ers.

Nirgon
01-19-2015, 12:07 PM
You're on track for 40 posts a day.

Just as a reality check and for comparison, I'm at about 12.

Take it eez.

For the record, I'm entirely in favor for a week raid suspension for training as I think 1 mob lock out isn't harsh enough. I think since this is the first time its being enforced, Sirken chose single mob lock outs but should move on to a full week penalty in the future.

I'm not sure who trained but I was chased all over fear and the only mobs I ever heard being agro to anyone were first on Zuljin.

MavstabYoudead
01-19-2015, 12:12 PM
MLK day, about 3 people in the hallway at work today.

pretty easy to see who trained in the provided fraps/ss's.

karsten
01-19-2015, 12:16 PM
reason's

Eslade
01-19-2015, 12:22 PM
why no fgts option?

Schnarf
01-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Isn't dango the dude who plays enchanter and had fits of rage when his autism flares up

he also logs out when pvp is coming and tells people to plug and not die