PDA

View Full Version : Slathar

Pikrib
01-19-2015, 11:45 AM
Slathar stood on the battlefield weary of the days grim work. He was covered with cuts and slashes and the gore of his slain enemies. Slain foes lay strewn around him like broken rag dolls as he surveyed the field with bright eyes. He gazed up at the fallen dragon which Lite was checking for loot with his greedy pixel lust filled shaking hands. Lite pulled an Azure robe from under the dragon’s fallen corpse. He raised the robe like a banner.

"Who shall I bestow this magiked robe upon?" said Lite is a quivering pixel frenzied voice.

Jibekn stood up and said in his noble voice "Me my lord, I have slain many enemies this day and on many others occasions before this one". "I have summoned legions from mine own lands to help fight in your name".

Lite looked upon Jibekn's and smiled fondly then looked past him at Sektor who was removing himself from a bunker. Sektor was covered in pixel finery looking clean and refreshed; He held a glass of red wine on one hand and a gold coin in the other. Not a speck of blood nor scratch sullied his bright armor.

Sektor flashed a subtle wink at Lite, and flicked an invisible speck of dust from his shiny pauldron. He tossed the gold coin into the air and the flash of gold caught Lite's hungry eyes.

Lite grinned.

Sektor raised his squeaky voice filled with pixel greed. "We should discuss the matter of the robe in private my lord." "An item this powerful should not be wasted."

Sektor walked up and grabbed Lite by the shoulder. "Come into my bunker and let us discuss the matter of the Azure robe my lord."

The fire burning in Slathar's eyes dulled, turning cold and lifeless as he watched Lite and Sektor enter the gold filled bunker. Slathar stood like a statue as time passed. The chink of gold coins being counted could be heard from the bunker.

Then another sound came to Slathar's ears.

Voices were chanting off in the distance. The voices were barely audible at first but became stronger as time went on. The words finally struck Slathar's ears like a hammer. "Holo was crootin!" the chant rang. Slathar mounted his noble steed with haste and left never to return. The glint of fire was returning to his eyes as his war horse's hooves thundered off into the night.

MavstabYoudead
01-19-2015, 11:47 AM
all of pikrib's posts about pixels never about pvp. trying too hard.

Flexin
01-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Totally normal.

Doors
01-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Love pikrib.

Eslade
01-19-2015, 12:09 PM
love you pikrib, but few if any will follow you into the darkness.

Samsung
01-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Trying to hard pity reply

Schnarf
01-19-2015, 01:21 PM
pity reply

kinda pathetic honestly.

heres a protip, right now sektor is working and making real money while you nut huggers post about eq pixels.

Kimm Bare|y
01-19-2015, 01:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sYyhfWv.png?1

Pikrib
01-19-2015, 03:33 PM
:D

Jib
01-20-2015, 01:13 PM
haha awesome post.

I hardly use these forums anymore so i miss all the very rare good stuff.

Thanks for PM'ing me this to read.

heals4reals
01-20-2015, 01:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkrAxb8nX0M

gobletsmashing
01-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Entertaining, I love these creative posts / videos.

Steel Warrior
01-20-2015, 01:26 PM
It's amusing that people in Azrael continue trying to pretend that Sektor didn't pay cold hard cash for that PD robe while everyone on the server knows he did and Azrael members quit the guild in disgust.

Bardalicious
01-20-2015, 01:52 PM
I guess the remaining 20 members of Az don't remember Sektors recently playing dumb on the forums about why he got banned because certainly his whistle was clean and not involved in RMT any more.

Then we found out he got banned for RMT again.

Heh heh heh. :o

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 01:54 PM
everyone knows the risks associated with sektors. he doesn't deny it etc. yet you guys in holo have plenty who have dirty whistles (cyren among them that I know firsthand) yet you guys won't talk about that. hypocrites.

Bardalicious
01-20-2015, 02:00 PM
What proof do you have of Cyren RMTing? And did he do it while sporting a Holo tag? Was the leadership of Holo involved?

If not, it doesn't even compare to Lite RMTing a robe to Sektors. It's pretty evident that we can't take Sektor's word for it, since he adamantly defended himself this last banning up until it came out that he indeed got caught for RMTing then played it off as a joke like always. He's a pathological liar. And just because he throws it into the faces of the voluntary staff here up until they can dig up enough proof to ban him for the 10th time, doesn't make it okay.

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 02:03 PM
What proof do you have of Cyren RMTing? And did he do it while sporting a Holo tag? Was the leadership of Holo involved?

If not, it doesn't even compare to Lite RMTing a robe to Sektors. It's pretty evident that we can't take Sektor's word for it, since he adamantly defended himself this last banning up until it came out that he indeed got caught for RMTing then played it off as a joke like always. He's a pathological liar. And just because he throws it into the faces of the voluntary staff here up until they can dig up enough proof to ban him for the 10th time, doesn't make it okay.

that he specifically said in force TS that he had to sell his monk and t-staff. days later he was leveling waspnado. what do you want a proof of purchase? lol. there is a reason he's not on here denying it.

who cares what tag he did it under. What proof does anyone have that lite RMT'd anything to sektors? A lot less than I just provided considering I heard it in person. I also talked to the person pikrib said had the real information on the situation and he confirmed that it was not RMT'd.

Bardalicious
01-20-2015, 02:08 PM
that he specifically said in force TS that he had to sell his monk and t-staff. days later he was leveling waspnado. what do you want a proof of purchase? lol. there is a reason he's not on here denying it.

who cares what tag he did it under. What proof does anyone have that lite RMT'd anything to sektors? A lot less than I just provided considering I heard it in person. I also talked to the person pikrib said had the real information on the situation and he confirmed that it was not RMT'd.

Gee.. forgive me if I don't put much credence into an accusation based solely on word of mouth. Whereas my accusation about Sektors revolves around, ya know, facts and whatnot. Confirmed by GM's and everything.

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 02:11 PM
Gee.. forgive me if I don't put much credence into an accusation based solely on word of mouth. Whereas my accusation about Sektors revolves around, ya know, facts and whatnot. Confirmed by GM's and everything.

please post confirmation from GMs that sektors RMT'd for a PD robe and how lite didn't get suspended as well? I'll wait.... and be waiting for a long time because they don't exist.

I don't care if you believe me or not. Bubs was leveled to 60 in force got a t-staff, which was a big deal at a time prior to the duration nerf, then informed a few of us he had to sell it do to financial troubles. I can completely understand his priorities but it sucked at the time for a guild that was trying to compete. I think he's a cool guy and very helpful, but if you are going to throw one guy under the bus for RMT you should know that you have them as well in your guild.

Again ask cyren about bubs and the t-staff...

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 02:25 PM
got prof?

already said I don't have receipts to back up who he sold it too. you guys like to post lots of stuff with no "prof". Ask cyren to log in his monk named bubs with the t-staff or notice how he's online when cyren is on his other characters including another level 60 t-staff monk. If you need more proof then that don't know what to tell you.

MavstabYoudead
never claimed GMs banned him, but you guys are passing things off as facts which are purely myth.

cyren RMT'd bubs 100%.

MEGANS LAW
mavstab is a pathetic blind supporter

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 02:26 PM
mavstab is a pathetic blind supporter

holocaust is the one supporting RMT. I already said I think if you get caught you should be permanently banned. don't care who it is.

MavstabYoudead
01-20-2015, 02:40 PM
psh i don't claim anything about RMT

lite giving sektor a PD robe as an actual loot council decision makes him look like a much worse leader than selling him one for bb&b giftcards

fair enough wasn't there can't comment on the context of the decision. barcode seems to be running the council ATM and loot seems to be very fair so far from what I've seen since I've been back for everyone besides maybe rabid.

Schnarf
01-20-2015, 04:09 PM
haha awesome post.

I hardly use these forums anymore so i miss all the very rare good stuff.

Thanks for PM'ing me this to read.

i dont always use red99 forums but when i do i post everyday

Schnarf
01-20-2015, 04:12 PM
please post confirmation from GMs that sektors RMT'd for a PD robe and how lite didn't get suspended as well? I'll wait.... and be waiting for a long time because they don't exist.

I don't care if you believe me or not. Bubs was leveled to 60 in force got a t-staff, which was a big deal at a time prior to the duration nerf, then informed a few of us he had to sell it do to financial troubles. I can completely understand his priorities but it sucked at the time for a guild that was trying to compete. I think he's a cool guy and very helpful, but if you are going to throw one guy under the bus for RMT you should know that you have them as well in your guild.

Again ask cyren about bubs and the t-staff...

plays too many video games, has financial troubles, sells char and t staff

HAHAHHA

PS Cyren tried to sell me plat when i played last time just like thepen dicksucking trio and even nizzar, i reported nizzar for trying to sell me a cloak of flames on huggies for 50$ and she forum banned me immediately

#red99

Genedin
01-20-2015, 05:06 PM
CoF for $50 pretty goog deal

Ragnaros
01-20-2015, 05:46 PM

HAHAHHA

PS Cyren tried to sell me plat when i played last time just like thepen dicksucking trio and even nizzar, i reported nizzar for trying to sell me a cloak of flames on huggies for 50$ and she forum banned me immediately

#red99

snitch

Jimmybones
01-20-2015, 05:49 PM

HAHAHHA

#red99

You have sold every character that you have ever played. Why u tlkin shit u white trash faggot?

Jimmybones
01-20-2015, 05:50 PM
CoF for $50 pretty goog deal

yeah id take that deal in a heartbeat then turn around and flip it to fund a few cases of MT dew

LostCause
01-20-2015, 06:05 PM
dafuq is this thread

Farzo
01-21-2015, 05:02 AM
So what I gathered:

Ex Azrael members telling current az member who only just returned back to the game (mavstab) that Sektorz+lite rmted robe yet he defends both without having been around for it.

Got dayum that's a loyal follower there. If only lite had more then 10 of them left.

MavstabYoudead
01-21-2015, 06:41 AM
So what I gathered:

Ex Azrael members telling current az member who only just returned back to the game (mavstab) that Sektorz+lite rmted robe yet he defends both without having been around for it.

Got dayum that's a loyal follower there. If only lite had more then 10 of them left.

ya i'd expect that from someone with no intelligence. i talked to the person who pikrib said had all the info on the RMT and he confirmed that no PD robe was RMT'd or he'd have burned down the guild. pikrib is an old grumpy POS that back pedals all day and can't provide any thing of substance.

NEXT

Pikrib
01-21-2015, 08:36 AM
ya i'd expect that from someone with no intelligence. i talked to the person who pikrib said had all the info on the RMT and he confirmed that no PD robe was RMT'd or he'd have burned down the guild. pikrib is an old grumpy POS that back pedals all day and can't provide any thing of substance.

NEXT

That person told ya that Lite RMT's to Sektor. You are just not bright enough to understand what other people write.

gobletsmashing
01-21-2015, 08:39 AM
I'm pretty new here, but seems like pretty much every discussion turns into this RMT'ing shit. If any of this was true - and there was evidence of it - then wouldnt he be banned with the rest of them? If not, then its all heresy and you need to get over it.

MavstabYoudead
01-21-2015, 08:49 AM
That person told ya that Lite RMT's to Sektor. You are just not bright enough to understand what other people write.

no that person told me specifically that the pd robe was not RMT'd and no guild bank loot was RMT'd period. Keep tin foil hatting though. Believe me i'm much more intelligent than you and have no agenda, unlike yourself starting thread after thread every day with nothing but accusations and stupidity.

MavstabYoudead
01-21-2015, 08:50 AM
I'm pretty new here, but seems like pretty much every discussion turns into this RMT'ing shit. If any of this was true - and there was evidence of it - then wouldnt he be banned with the rest of them? If not, then its all heresy and you need to get over it.

Because that wouldn't agree with their false propaganda...

Pikrib
01-21-2015, 08:57 AM
Lite RMT's with Sektor. I'm sorry Mavstab. Learn to deal with it.

I will await your apology patiently. 6 mo. down the road I wont even say I told ya so.

I'll just screen shot it and use it as my sig.

MavstabYoudead
01-21-2015, 09:02 AM
what items did lite RMT to sektors...i'll wait for nothing because all you do is make up new threads everyday with no substance.

first you told me to go to the source and ask him, which I did, and I even sent you the response which denied your accusations. You have nothing but false propaganda.

worry about your own guild which has more RMT'ers than azrael.

Pikrib
01-21-2015, 09:13 AM
Ask Sektor to provide ya a list of the stuff he RMT'd off Lite.

I think dirty RMTers will slowly gravitate twards Azrael now that they know they can buy stuff from the guild leader.

Enjoy Azrasell Mav

Pikrib
01-21-2015, 09:23 AM
I sadly never knew Qazzaz.

Only thing I know about him is that he is the "grave robber" for finding out his friend died then stealing all his dead friends pixels.

gobletsmashing
01-21-2015, 09:27 AM
I sadly never knew Qazzaz.

Only thing I know about him is that he is the "grave robber" for finding out his friend died then stealing all his dead friends pixels.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/53121195.jpg

MavstabYoudead
01-21-2015, 09:35 AM
Ask Sektor to provide ya a list of the stuff he RMT'd off Lite.

I think dirty RMTers will slowly gravitate twards Azrael now that they know they can buy stuff from the guild leader.

Enjoy Azrasell Mav

i'm not the one making claims. you are. burden of proof is on you turd.

enjoy the 60 man holozerg. disgrace to the real holocaust guild that operated much more like azrael on TZVZ.

Steel Warrior
01-21-2015, 10:25 AM
We've had 70 before.

heartbrand
01-21-2015, 10:40 AM
http://www.israellycool.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/antisemites-550x374.jpg

Barladore
01-21-2015, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Slathar;1752105]

this post is now about qazzaz. share ur favorite Qazzaz story. ill go first:

QUOTE]

Saw him tagged <Fresh> the other day. It is good we have the two most notorious red99 psycopaths under one roof.

Barladore
01-21-2015, 11:12 AM

heheh

heartbrand
01-21-2015, 11:21 AM
[QUOTE=Slathar;1752105]

QUOTE]

Saw him tagged <Fresh> the other day. It is good we have the two most notorious red99 psycopaths under one roof.

Wait, Karsten told us Fresh is full of normal and well adjusted human beings. You're telling me there are crazy psychopaths in that guild? Very confused.

Nirgon
01-21-2015, 11:37 AM
Guild Hollowcosts has been banned for extreme recruitment of the red server and handing out epics like CANDY

Genedin
01-21-2015, 12:09 PM
I guess I don't see the bad part in this?

Are everquest characters like our loyal subjects and we the ancient Chinese emperors?

If I died I would want my pals to have my characters and pixels, can't really use them at that point. Is there more to this story?

Stalos_
01-21-2015, 03:25 PM
come to vp and get a champagne shower, yeah i said were poppin champagne but aint shook

'shawns peak so breezy i got on my white gators and a tommy bahama shirt while barbarian bitches twerk their shit all over phara dars lair

BARS

*gets in porsche and drives to hogwarts*

Pikrib
01-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Slathar part 2

Slathar galloped his noble steed in the direction of the Holo chanting. The sound seemed too emanated from deep within a dark and forbidding forest. Kithcor it was so named and all manner of foul undead haunted its dark places. Slathar the Brave slowly dismounted his horse as he came up to the dark trees. Slathar eyed the forest suspiciously but nothing seemed amiss for it was daytime and the foul undead only stalked the night. Slathar slowly led his noble steed into the dark ominous trees bereft of daylight. The soft forest breeze brought the scent of old leaves, fragrance and shampoo.

Up ahead on the trail a cloaked hooded figure stepped from the shadows. Slathar put his calloused hands on the worn pommel of his blade.

The figure slowly removed his hood and shook his thick wavy locks then ran his hands through his glossy hair.

“Who might you be?” Slathar asked.

“I am Exed” the man said “I am a ranger and the leader of clan Suave. I am tasked with guarding these lands against the undead.” Another man stepped from the underbrush twitching and babbling, scratching and swatting at unseen insects. The man was filthy and smelled of feces, sweat and desperation. “This is my companion Veteran” Exed said in a sorrowful tone. “Veteran is the greatest healer of all time, or was, until he became addicted to the opium he prescribed to his patients.” “He is mostly harmless just don’t let him near any of your belongings.” Exed warned.

“Well?” asked Slathar “Why do you impede my progress through this forest?” “I must follow the chant the sound draws me onward with haste.”

Exed leaned against a large tree and lazily twirled a finger through his long glossy mane. “I am looking for a Sky bow and was wondering if you have seen one? That is all.” “A sky bow would make my defense of this forest much easier.”

Veteran was slowly wandering closer to Slathar’s war horse making the beast skittish. Veteran was still twitching and mumbling to himself. Something about “bath salts” and “eating faces” were the only part of Veteran’s mad ramblings that Slathar could decipher. Slathar calmed his noble steed with a reassuring hand, and turned back to respond to the ranger.

“I am sorry noble defender of the forest I have not seen a sky bow.”

Suddenly the war horse gave a snort. Slathar turned and saw Veteran reaching a dirty scabbed hand into Slathar’s packs. In a loop and a swoosh Slathar drew his blade and cut the offending hand off Veterans arm. Blood spewed forth in a red spray, and the severed hand arched upward slapping Veteran on the face.

Veteran Screamed “I shall eat your face!” Then Veteran leapt to attack but before he could reach Slathar an arrow struck Veteran’s shoulder with so much force it propelled Veteran backwards and into the thick forest undergrowth. Screams of rage and despair grew softer as the Veteran junky fled deep into the forest. One last scream of “I shall eat your face!" was heard then the forest grew quiet once more.

Exed unstrung his bow and said “I am sorry my lord my companion should not have accosted your horse.”

“No harm was done, but I can tarry no longer. The chant draws me onward.” Slathar led his horse past the ranger further into the deep dark forest.

Pikrib
01-22-2015, 12:57 PM
I'll add you next Smallme.

I will call you "he who shall not be named" ok?