PDA

View Full Version : display

blackde
01-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Hello,

Today I logged into the game for the first time. I spent the first few minutes trying to adjust all the windows and filtering spam. I noticed after doing all that the game wasn't in full screen mode. When I tried to make it that the game freezed several times. I then adjusted screen size to the smallest it can be then tried full screen. I had the same trouble as before.
When I logged back in to the game the character login screen is very small and I can't see the enter world button. I tried adjusting my screen resolution but nothing. basically you can see only the toon nothing else. Any help out there? I really don't want to reinstall heh.

Thanks

maskedmelon
01-19-2015, 09:47 PM
Might be able to reset yur reso by deleting your eqclient.ini file, but I would check with the tech forum first. They may have a better solution ^^

webrunner5
01-20-2015, 08:34 AM
Game resolution has to be the same as your computer screen resolution or you got problems. Not sure that is the problem, but I NEVER play full screen on here anyways for over 4 years. It makes it easy to flip back to the web for Wiki, etc. YMMV. :p

bulbousaur
01-20-2015, 02:11 PM
Check the resolution settings in eqclient.ini file.