PDA

View Full Version : new to server. lvl 9 bard

Geoz
01-28-2015, 04:55 PM
Hello All!

I played back in the day as a halfling ranger on live before PoP came out, and have now switched to half elf. The name is Asstoophat, and looking for any advice for a newbie bard, or server info in general! always looking to group so send an invite

See ya around!

Geoz aka Asstoophat

Cobretti
01-29-2015, 01:05 AM
with a name like that im sure you will get plenty of opp to join groups...go play wow with the rest of the 13 yr olds

Aztefano
01-29-2015, 09:08 AM
Wow, what a welcome! :( Not sure what it is about the forum but there is a lot of rudeness that you fortunately do not see in the actual game much. My advice is have fun and try to group, there are way too many soloing AoE bards on this server and not enough many that likes to group (where a bard really excels). I suggest start killing Karana bandits at like lv10-11 collect sashes and hand in for great plat and xp. Then upgrade your gear, lower end bard stuff is fairly cheap. You should already be able to get your first pieces of banded. Do the Golden Locket quest in Qeynos Aqueducts, AC2 +3 CH neck which is perfect for a bard. You can upgrade your vendor bought drum and lute, but maybe wait a bit for that as the effect is barely noticable at your level.