Azrael being Azrael nothing new really.

LostCause
02-02-2015, 10:15 PM
star wars timeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58EGadkT8TA

kinda funny coming from you guys lolol

Steel Warrior
02-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Grats Azrael on Staff of Forbidden Rites (http://wiki.project1999.com/Staff_of_Forbidden_Rites)

Samsung
02-02-2015, 10:32 PM
Slander

krazyGlue
02-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Sirken Hazel Azrael Permafrost Caverns 0.00 February 02 2015 8:19:55 PM

Caught hazel killing Vox in a wall

Post makes 0 sense hazel is 55

Crazycloud
02-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Post makes 0 sense hazel is 55

Delevel??

This is your first year playing EQ?

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 07:16 AM
After sirken claims yomama is offensive and needs to be changed but argues holocaust is fine.

hazel says, "GM Favoritisim" joking around.
hazel DT'd.

sorry have prof on this one holo you exploiting cheating scum.http://i.imgur.com/gwukTeK.png

Troubled
02-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Looks like he deserved it and so did you for being so hung up on Holo.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 08:38 AM
you deserve one for being a bda officer. I just asked a question and lite made a joke, but guess that isn't allowed.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 09:23 AM
p sure like 95% of the red server is female. never seen this many whiny bitches in one place since the last time i went to the mall.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 09:24 AM
hey madstab. i'd wreck you in a cage, fatty

Ragnaros
02-03-2015, 09:25 AM
Lol

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 09:27 AM
hey madstab. i'd wreck you in a cage, fatty

congrats! probably another bda bluebie.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 09:34 AM
congrats! probably another bda bluebie.

not BDA, not a bluebie.

would rek ur shit m8. what weight class was your fat ass in?

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 09:35 AM

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 09:39 AM
lol yeah, you'd tap if you stayed awake long enough

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 09:39 AM

Mav is 5'2"

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 09:40 AM
5'10 wish I was taller and a baller though

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 09:41 AM
btw pikrib how much do I owe you for the YT yesterday? great service would buy again.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 09:42 AM
5'10 wish I was taller and had balls though

Well hey, at least we're the same height. wouldnt look like i was beating up a midget

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 09:43 AM
it's good that you have a vivid imagination. congrats.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 09:45 AM
btw pikrib how much do I owe you for the YT yesterday? great service would buy again.

I think I gotta split that bill up 4 ways. Will get back to ya.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 09:46 AM

1v1 gm honor duel. i'll pay just need to know how much.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 09:46 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Vz1mTb0.gif

Recycled Children
02-03-2015, 10:00 AM
I like your Darkthrone avatar.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 10:11 AM
thanks pal. i like your charles bronson avatar

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 10:22 AM
does he post anything that DOESNT make you cringe?

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 10:23 AM
posts "prof" that no exploits happen and you nutjob scrubs come out of the woodwork.

Infectious
02-03-2015, 10:29 AM
I love how sirken shouts there name in caps before he kills them... Gota Dt people with style and grace.

Gitem
02-03-2015, 10:43 AM
I love how sirken shouts there name in caps before he kills them... Gota Dt people with style and grace.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/roosterteeth/images/e/eb/Immersion_logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140920035724

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 10:57 AM

He definitely doesnt power trip or anything

Crazycloud
02-03-2015, 11:25 AM
After sirken claims yomama is offensive and needs to be changed but argues holocaust is fine.

hazel DT'd.

sorry have prof on this one holo you exploiting cheating scum.http://i.imgur.com/gwukTeK.png

Hardly any proof, clearly trolling while exploiting.

SICK

Samsung
02-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Hardly any proof, clearly trolling while exploiting.

SICK

Azrael doesn't need to exploit to farm fungi unlike another offensive guild name.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 11:33 AM
Does this mean rmt will no longer be enforced since nobody's going to go after yas?

Sirken
02-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Sirken Hazel Azrael Permafrost Caverns 0.00 February 02 2015 8:19:55 PM

Caught hazel killing Vox in a wall

actually, unlike the 4 holo, hazel wasnt exploiting. he was looking for something to QQ about, so i gave him a reason.

Samsung
02-03-2015, 11:36 AM
A legit question. 8)

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Lite QQ about GM decisions???

Someone else must have been playing Hazel.

krazyGlue
02-03-2015, 11:41 AM
actually, unlike the 4 holo, hazel wasnt exploiting. he was looking for something to QQ about, so i gave him a reason.

Oh man this is sing worthy

Crazycloud
02-03-2015, 11:41 AM

Stop shitting up my troll thread Sirken

Crazycloud
02-03-2015, 11:43 AM

Also admit you DT'd those 4 Holo because you stalked ereni around for 5 + hours and found out shes in love with someone other than you. That rage inside you must of been A +.

letsjoe
02-03-2015, 11:45 AM
l o l

quido
02-03-2015, 11:46 AM
still would be nice to hear what exactly the exploit is

letsjoe
02-03-2015, 11:47 AM

hazel DT'd.

wow 14 days right there, total gm disrespect

letsjoe
still would be nice to hear what exactly the exploit is

yaw u would think lite wouldnt need 2 exploit dragons, doesnt he have most loot in his bank?

krazyGlue
Also admit you DT'd those 4 Holo because you stalked ereni around for 5 + hours and found out shes in love with someone other than you. That rage inside you must of been A +.
Eep trolling a gm + outed for exploiting + being racists on the forums. .

Samsung
02-03-2015, 11:49 AM

Man Holo members real disrespectful towards Sirken, not sure why he's protecting that offensive and toxic guild name.

Crazycloud
02-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Man Holo members real disrespectful towards Sirken, not sure why he's protecting that offensive and toxic guild name.

How many of your characters has been ban?

ROFL??? ^^ this guy is awesome.

Samsung
02-03-2015, 12:17 PM
How many of your characters has been ban?

ROFL??? ^^ this guy is awesome.

Yes I RMTed, it's against the rules I got banned twice. I took my punishment like a man and moved on.

I've never stolen from anyone.
I've never griefed or corpse camped players. (or any form of harassment)
I've only trained one time on purpose in my Red99 histroy.
The only person I've ever rated out was Nizzar (to avoid cast treatment)
I've never used any sort of MQ2 or third party Programs or Macros of any sort.
I also don't two box.

Holocaust blacklisted me because I stream and record, because their members constantly break the rules and nobody in Azrael cares weather or not I stream or record. (with the exception of streaming during a mass pvp battle but I am still allowed to record during that)

A non legit name, and a lot of non legit members that get away with murder. Hopefully the csr puts a stop to players breaking the rules and start banning people like they did to me for breaking the rules.

Crazycloud
02-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Yes I RMTed, it's against the rules I got banned twice. I took my punishment like a man and moved on.

I also don't two box.

Holocaust blacklisted me because I stream and record, because their members constantly break the rules and nobody in Azrael cares weather or not I stream or record. (with the exception of streaming during a mass pvp battle but I am still allowed to record during that)

A non legit name, and a lot of non legit members that get away with murder. Hopefully the csr puts a stop to players breaking the rules and start banning people like they did to me for breaking the rules.

^^^ this guy serious?

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Im really just a sensitive guy deep down, but theres too much lard and bullshit for any woman to ever reach my heart.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 12:24 PM

Yes The GM's need to ban everyone else because you RMT'd and broke server rules.

Seems legit.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Guys, look at it this way. Some criminals get busted, some dont. If the GMs dont see it and there isnt fraps and such, it'll probably happen without punishment.

On the other hand, when they DO see it, they do something about it. Its coincidences like that, and the fact that sirken is a power tripping neckbeard level 9000+ that makes it seem like theres favoritism.

I really dont think sirken is anything less than legit, if not a bit oblivious to some happenings (since he cant be everywhere at once) bottom line here is: dont blame sirken and accuse anyone of favoritism if youre stupid enough to break rules knowing the punishment, and bad enough to actually get caught doing it.

Samsung
02-03-2015, 12:40 PM
All toxic comments from a toxic naming guild

Steel Warrior
02-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Yes I RMTed, it's against the rules I got banned twice.

Recycled Children
02-03-2015, 12:41 PM

It's actually just how the Death Touch spell is coded. You automatically shout the players name before casting.

Samsung
02-03-2015, 12:57 PM
So Holocaust slanders Azrael and the GMs confirmed that the only people exploiting were Holocaust. What a great group of people, they are so scared to losing they have to slander Azrael.

Crazycloud
02-03-2015, 01:00 PM
they are so scared to losing they have to slander Azrael.

hahahhahahahhahaha

Sirken
02-03-2015, 01:08 PM
My guildies got DTd by Sirken for exploiting fungi king, and instead of taking it like a man, im going to make up frivolous accusations about him, and completely ignore the fact that hes done the same thing on blue server for the last year, because i'm just too fucking cool to pull my head out of the sand long enough to realize not everything is about me

FTFY

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 01:10 PM
FTFY

ouch too much truth for holo to handle in that update.

quido
02-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Previously on blue killing it at the rock was allowed while killing it underwater was not. What's changed? Could we get some clear rules laid out in stone from Sirken please explaining what exactly is not allowed?

Crazycloud
02-03-2015, 01:17 PM
FTFY

Holo did not kill King underwater or exploit pulled it underwater. Matter of fact why don't you say what the exploit was?

If sneak pulling a mob to a ROCK is a exploit please update the PnP.

My fact still stands you were stalking the shit out of ereni now you bad bro. Suck it up.

Nirgon
02-03-2015, 01:19 PM
FTFY

not an exploit Sirken

pulling it behind that rock to avoid line of sight is the same as pulling it into a room to avoid line of sight

If the staff feels its an exploit, make a non classic change to remove that rock giving line of sight or remove it from the zone

We will disagree on this one forever

krazyGlue
02-03-2015, 01:20 PM
not an exploit Sirken

pulling it behind that rock to avoid line of sight is the same as pulling it into a room to avoid line of sight

If the staff feels its an exploit, make a non classic change to remove that rock giving line of sight or remove it from the zone

Believe everything this guy says he has 17k posts

Nirgon
02-03-2015, 01:22 PM
I just know how the game works

If you want us to be this evil force you say we are, we can make that happen

It can start with closing recruitment, or acting like Azrael towards untagged/new players

Sirken
02-03-2015, 01:22 PM
not an exploit Sirken

or, when a staff member tells you to do something, you shut your fucking mouth and do it. this isnt judge judy where im going to argue and debate things with you guys. when i tell you to do something, you do it, the end, GG. if you dont like it, play somewhere else. if you feel im treating you unjustly or unfairly, please feel free to shoot rogean or nilbog a PM <3

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 01:23 PM
I just know how the game works

If you want us to be this evil force you say we are, we can make that happen

It can start with closing recruitment, or acting like Azrael towards untagged/new players

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAH

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

fred schnarf
or, when a staff member tells you to do something, you shut your fucking mouth and do it. this isnt judge judy where im going to argue and debate things with you guys. when i tell you to do something, you do it, the end, GG. if you dont like it, play somewhere else.

if judge judy tells you to do something you fucking do it too

quido
When I got told 8 months ago to stop pulling fungi/ph into the water, I was told pulling it to the rock was alright.

Now it isn't?

Sirken you know I love and respect you, but you need to make it clear to everyone what isn't allowed and why it isn't allowed. This has been a huge gray area for months and it's really damn annoying.

MavstabYoudead
except you didn't say stop, you just deathtouched us and didn't say a word (except to colgate) until I reached out to you

you guys love when that happens to us....remember camping corpses up in hate after sirken DT'd us? suck it up.

Nirgon
02-03-2015, 01:26 PM
your fucking mouth and do it.

If you want to brand my guild exploiters publicly for using line of sight to prevent aggro indoors, I'm going to be a hostile little crab

magician
02-03-2015, 01:27 PM
or, when a staff member tells you to do something, you shut your fucking mouth and do it. this isnt judge judy where im going to argue and debate things with you guys. when i tell you to do something, you do it, the end, GG. if you dont like it, play somewhere else. if you feel im treating you unjustly or unfairly, please feel free to shoot rogean or nilbog a PM <3

Shooting a PM to Nilbog right now actually. You're way out of line good sir, this is just a video game. Don't talk to us like you are a head honcho of a corporate company. Toodles.

Sirken
so, just a heads up, pay attention to the butthurt nerds in this thread.

and compare it to the amount of butthurt they display when i spank their little butts for the way they do vox as well.

quido
Sirken you know I love and respect you, but you need to make it clear to everyone what isn't allowed and why it isn't allowed. This has been a huge gray area for months and it's really damn annoying.

heartbrand
02-03-2015, 01:28 PM
I was a Senior Guide on EQ Live during the petition era. I would never have been allowed to just randomly kill player's for questionable actions. Whatever happened to approaching people and saying, "Hi, Guide/GM XXX here, pulling the mob this way is not within the intentions of gameplay and you have been warned to stop doing so," rather than issuing DT's / suspensions etc.? But this is a free server, volunteers, etc., etc., you're in their world now, etc.

Gotze
if judge judy tells you to do something you fucking do it too

Golden comedy lmao

LostCause
mad kids lolol

Sirken
02-03-2015, 01:31 PM
If you want to brand my guild exploiters publicly for using line of sight to prevent aggro indoors, I'm going to be a hostile little crab

please also tell me about how your guild doesnt exploit to get to Vox.

i mean, if you guys really want to go down this road in public we can, but i assure you, you will not come out of this looking as good as you may think in those precious little heads of yours.

quido
02-03-2015, 01:32 PM
I just don't see why it's so hard to clearly lay out what isn't allowed? If you have the vocabulary it should be really easy.

For example:
- No killing the fungi/ph underwater
- No using line-of-sight to block additional adds while engaging the fungi/ph

It would be so incredibly easy to make it crystal clear to everyone what is and isn't allowed. Why don't you? It would be less work for you in the end.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 01:32 PM
When I got told 8 months ago to stop pulling fungi/ph into the water, I was told pulling it to the rock was alright.

Now it isn't?

I thought pulling it into the water was legit according to Haynar.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150637&highlight=myconid+spore+king&page=4

heartbrand
02-03-2015, 01:33 PM

i mean, if you guys really want to go down this road in public we can, but i assure you, you will not come out of this looking as good as you may think in those precious little heads of yours.

Levitate trick is exploiting now? Wut? Would help to have things like this on a sticky post somewhere. Are there other things we've been doing for the last 4 years that are exploits also that I never knew?

quido
02-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Nobody really cares about looking good - we care about knowing the actual rules so we don't get in trouble for breaking them without knowing about them.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Levitate trick is exploiting now? Wut? Would help to have things like this on a sticky post somewhere. Are there other things we've been doing for the last 4 years that are exploits also that I never knew?

I thought levi trick was legal too...

People in CoM gonna be gettin lots of bans..

iiNGloriouS
02-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Nobody really cares about looking good - we care about knowing the actual rules so we don't get in trouble for breaking them without knowing about them.

LostCause
02-03-2015, 01:37 PM
http://www.themanhattanwelldiggers.com/images/about_hole.gif

dis gun be gud.

HippoNipple
02-03-2015, 01:39 PM
I thought levi trick was legal too...

People in CoM gonna be gettin lots of bans..

Yeah when I was in CoM leveling it was used a lot and by groups I was in. Guess just stop doing anything creative for the time being.

heartbrand
02-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Typed a big thing and erased it and PM'ed instead god bless

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 01:43 PM
there is a problem here that there is no written rule saying "Don't do king on the rock"

there was no previous warning given to any of us by any staff member, just four deathtouches and a deletion of the item that was on the king (lol)

until colgate talked to him and all he would say is "do the encounter the way it's intended" and not being able to tell us what exploit we were actually using

finally I got an answer of "don't do it on the rock" in Skype, of all things, after i reached out to message him

i suppose we should dungeon crawl through VP and kill dragons in their lair, like the encounter was intended

i suppose blue should actually clear trak's lair, like it was intended, instead of training away with bladestoppers and soulfires

the real answer here is that nilbog doesn't want fungis to be so easily accessible; which is extremely fucking laughable that you're worried about fungis on a server that's been in kunark for 4 years. what else do you expect to happen besides people finding better ways to farm the same shit they've been farming for an obscene amount of time

oh btw i'm doing the encounter the way it was intended by pulling it to crypt and duoing it, now we kill phs every 35 minutes instead of every 32

It would be reasonable and expected for defined rules for that engage to be posted, but because the rules keep changing it sounds like hes fucking high, not giving preferential treatment to anyone.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 01:45 PM
Typed a big thing and erased it and PM'ed instead god bless

Could always just Gflux to get up there. Hope thats not exploiting...

Actually clearing is so 1999.

LostCause
02-03-2015, 01:47 PM
chill out guys its a free server be happy not mad and sad.

heartbrand
02-03-2015, 01:48 PM
On EQ Live you can use any illusion and via sit and clicking it off get through any locked door in the game. Is this an exploit? It's never been deemed one. I've never heard of a single person being suspended for it. Yet if this was here it seems as though potentially one day it might be and one day it may not be and you may very well get a hammer out of no where for it.

Players, and people in society in general, just look for predictable and clear rules which they can follow and point to, in order to know what is and is not acceptable. I do not necessarily see the wise judgment in heavy handed approaches where clearly people are not aware that they are engaged in something in violation of unstated/unposted rules which wouldn't otherwise be "common sense".

My two cents.

Nirgon
02-03-2015, 01:48 PM
I also happened to report that levitate issue and got ignored like I usually do

I'll make sure no one does that anymore thank you

Samsung
02-03-2015, 01:49 PM
I mean I got banned twice and I didn't go around disrespecting the CSR staff like Holocaust is doing right now. You guys need to be less toxic and you also need to change that toxic name.

quido
02-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Asking Sirken to clarify the rules isn't disrespectful. It's in everybody's interest.

Samsung
02-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Asking Sirken to clarify the rules isn't disrespectful. It's in everybody's interest.

Sure you can ask him, but if he tells you to do something you do it and not argue with him like a little toxic baby.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Does this mean rmt will no longer be enforced since nobody's going to go after yas?

quido
02-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Nobody has done that, Sektors. We just want the rules clearly laid out in front of us instead of suffering seemingly arbitrary enforcement of unknown rules.

Samsung
02-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Nobody has done that, Sektors. We just want the rules clearly laid out in front of us instead of suffering seemingly arbitrary enforcement of unknown rules.

No Guide or GM is perfect, they are human just like us. If you are doing something ingame and a Guide or GM tells you to stop, you stop, simple as that. Ask the questions later don't try to defy a GM.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 01:57 PM
No Guide or GM is perfect, they are human just like us. If you are doing something ingame and a Guide or GM tells you to stop, you stop, simple as that. Ask the questions later don't try to defy a GM.

Did they tell ya to stop RMTing when you got busted the 1st time?

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:00 PM
you have no fucking idea what you are talking about

Yulith DT'd again.

quido
02-03-2015, 02:02 PM

Nobody disputes this you fucking retard.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Sirken Mavstab Azrael Plane of Hate 0.00 January 29 2015 5:27:53 PM

been dt'ed as many times as you dawg 8)

so because the situation wasn't clearly understood it's ok for you guys, but when it's us in that situation it's ok. Got it.

quido
Sirken showing up and DTing people with no explanation is counter-productive.

It's like rolling up on a group and saying "Stop doing that," and when they say "Stop doing what?" you reply "THAT"

Nirgon
Just had a nice real men talk with Sirken

Staff just doesn't like that mob being killed that way and we gotta respect that decision is all and we will

vinnidel
02-03-2015, 02:05 PM

when u gonna realize that Sirken isn't some doped out retard incapable of reasoning, but really just a big kafka fan and is trying to educate the numbskulls in this community about absurdity.

quido
02-03-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm worried that the next seemingly legal way to kill the fungi/ph will get me DTed. What can we do to avoid this?

billhollins
02-03-2015, 02:06 PM

I also don't two box.

How u get banned so goog?

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:06 PM
I'm worried that the next seemingly legal way to kill the fungi/ph will get me DTed. What can we do to avoid this?

logic would say avoid the fungi camp.

vinnidel
02-03-2015, 02:07 PM

HOLO SPLOITIN'

Barladore
02-03-2015, 02:08 PM
edward u got enough fungi's pal give it up

quido
02-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Yes, I haven't been to the fungi camp since the summer. Nonetheless, it would be nice to know what the rules are.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:13 PM
so, I guess the main difference between you and I is that I can read.

the rules you broke are explicitly written in a nice post on the "PvP Server Chat" forum

the rules we broke (still awaiting confirmation if we're actually breaking rules or if staff is just mad people are duoing fungis 4 years into kunark) is not written down

not our fault you allowed khomodo to lns after we were already done. we followed the rules as it was written. waited an hour from when we ported out of our "guild LnS" and then came back up. because one person got a port up and looted his body without you guys killing him is your own problem. we got held to guild LnS for him because he went afk and we told him we'd get him later.

TL:DR quit cheating holo

Nirgon
02-03-2015, 02:13 PM

Bigshowtime's cleric epic

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:15 PM
khomodo is the one that got ported up well after we were done to get his corpse and was the one who put us over by 10 minutes. if you weren't there or don't know the situation maybe you shouldn't talk about it?

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:15 PM
oh and also quit cheating.

Formshifter
02-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Actually, i should amend saying sirkens fucking high when he constantly changes the rules.

Having run tons of D&D campaigns, i know his feels. Sometimes youve gotta change a rule for the sake of balance. You'll mull over a scenario meticulously, testing every possible outcome and tactic to make sure that its balanced. But sure as shit, that roleplaying gnome and his mischief, or the neckbeard wizard that used 4 different rulebooks to turn himself into a lvl 1 tactical nuke will find a way to exploit the rule change you made the second they encounter it.

I think the best way to go about this, is to have the biggest, fattest, most immersed neckbeard poopsocking fgts on the server TRY to exploit a pull while a GM watches, parses, fraps ect. until they find a way that it cant be done in any way except for the way a fight is intended to go. Keep doing this until every way of douching your way to loot is discovered and ruled illegal and posted about so everyone knows not to do it those ways.

Its one thing for GMs to be thorough in testing a rule, but there will always be some fucking PC that shits all over the way you expected an encounter to go.

quido
02-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Your LnS was never actually complete if Khomodo was still there.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Your LnS was never actually complete if Khomodo was still there.

he got ported up after we were done by about 15 minutes he wasn't lingering in the zone. you guys should have killed him.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:19 PM
i was there standing over your corpses retard i know exactly what happened

apparently you don't because he was the person sirken referenced as causing the LnS violation. Shouldn't call names that describe yourself.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:20 PM
this thread is about holo trolling and cheating stay on topic.

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 02:21 PM
this thread is about holo trolling and cheating stay on topic.

You promise to stop triple rage posting and we promise to stay on topic bud.

MavstabYoudead
02-03-2015, 02:22 PM
nope there are no conditions you can set, stay on topic chubby.

Dango
02-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Pikrib, you are a completely different person and I hope you are doing well. I pray for you.

heartbrand
02-03-2015, 02:56 PM
I'm glad to see you've embraced the twelve step program and it's call for prayer

Amplitude
02-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Pikrib, you are a completely different person and I hope you are doing well. I pray for you.

Guido
02-03-2015, 03:17 PM

may the old pikrib rip

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 03:37 PM
may the old pikrib rip

Yikes!
FQ pals stop taking me so serious.

Consider yourselves lucky that you get to see what it's like being on the other side of my FQ posts. Besides, some of you guys are way more flipfloppy than me and have no room to talk.

Remember Dango <Nihilum>? He was still the same Dango right? Remember when Andis tried to join Holo, he was still Andis was he not? Amplitude IDK who you are but i'm willing to bet you switched hit for another elf team at one point in your life.

I'm still the same Pikrib, you just won't like what I have to say. :p

Ragnaros
02-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Jesus Sirken laying down the law on these holoscum exploiters...vox too? Yikes

daasgoot
02-03-2015, 03:44 PM
Yikes!
FQ pals stop taking me so serious.

Consider yourselves lucky that you get to see what it's like being on the other side of my FQ posts. Besides, some of you guys are way more flipfloppy than me and have no room to talk.

Remember Dango <Nihilum>? He was still the same Dango right? Remember when Andis tried to join Holo, he was still Andis was he not? Amplitude IDK who you are but i'm willing to bet you switched hit for another elf team at one point in your life.

I'm still the same Pikrib, you just won't like what I have to say. :p

RIP emissary pikrib. Infected by the Zerg Apocalypse. May god have mercy on his sole.

daasgoot
02-03-2015, 03:48 PM
soul

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 03:53 PM
RIP emissary pikrib. Infected by the Zerg Apocalypse. May god have mercy on his sole.

Goot you should become my replacement.

Emissary Goot has a nice ring to it, and I like your trolls.

P.S. I looked down at the sole on my shoe and its fine. God took mercy on it, or it could be the prayers i guess. :rolleyes:

Samsung
02-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Bigshowtime's cleric epic

i logged him on and took it? naw i did a deal with twainz not knowing how i was getting the mq.

bolo
02-03-2015, 03:54 PM

A+ read
Oh yeah! This thread just backfired. Apparently our holozerg has dirty whistles and not Azrael. This makes me lulz :D

/popcorn

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 03:56 PM
I thought u tried to steal the Vayden acct. also?

Samsung
02-03-2015, 03:59 PM
I thought u tried to steal the Vayden acct. also?

nope

dontbanpls
02-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Sektors shouldn't be talking about any of this stuff considering that he has heavily contributed to the distrust in staff with all of his name changes and his shady ass deal to get nizzar banned when he should have been getting the cast treatment himself

Samsung
02-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Sektors shouldn't be talking about any of this stuff considering that he has heavily contributed to the distrust in staff with all of his name changes and his shady ass deal to get nizzar banned when he should have been getting the cast treatment himself

You got perma banned yourself for stripping and deleting toons which is way worse then me rmting, not to mention all the out of game stuff you did, you're pretty pathetic.

dontbanpls
02-03-2015, 04:11 PM
yeah it was pretty detrimental to the over all community that rogean had to restore that character 20 hours later and that my toon got permabanned for something that was able to be undone while you get to play here despite doing something that can't be cleaned up 8]

Pikrib
02-03-2015, 04:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UdO34hS.gif

LostCause
02-03-2015, 04:19 PM
this thread went as pland OP huh?

Jimmybones
02-03-2015, 04:27 PM
i logged him on and took it? naw i did a deal with twainz not knowing how i was getting the mq.

thought u got it for free - now it was a "deal"? ur only foolin urself

daasgoot
02-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Goot you should become my replacement.

Emissary Goot has a nice ring to it, and I like your trolls.

P.S. I looked down at the sole on my shoe and its fine. God took mercy on it, or it could be the prayers i guess. :rolleyes:

:D

Silent
02-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Was doin fungi king monk/cleric duo, sometimes monk monk cleric no exploits here, ezpz full raid buffed a year ago. Not sure if people were taking advantage of the exploit thats purposely available or just didn't know? Some people should know better then others if they are in the wrong.

Jimmybones
02-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Really sirken?

When i was in nihilum for a few weeks before hurricane sandy hit I went on two raids with them with one of those raids being lady vox. They were using the levi trick in perma since nihilum was created and continued to do so for years afterwards.

I'm sure you understand the consistency issues here right?

dontbanpls
02-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Used to be able to do nothing but Voxx with Azrael and we never did anything but lev trick up that wall. Same deal with nihilum.

vinnidel
02-03-2015, 06:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9bmHAG6cIs&feature=youtu.be&t=3m15s

Dreyo fraps himself exploiting with the lev trick, please ban him asap.

ps you ruthled?

Ragnaros
02-03-2015, 06:18 PM
one time i fraps'd tune lev tricking in KC to get onto the wall at the entrance

i was told by both sirken and derubael that this wasn't against the rules because "everyone can do it"

you guys need some consistency real badly

fucking snitch, go tell a hall monitor will ya?

Erock KVen
02-04-2015, 02:59 AM
The respect for authority here is appalling, or lack of I should say. Great people skills you guys have. Exploiting in other games usually results in a ban and loss of account. You got death touched and you're this upset. Take a step back please.

ExedOut
02-04-2015, 07:51 AM

Nirgon would you cut the act bud. you 100% rmted all of cells gear from vibrate. you are scummy

Ragnaros
02-04-2015, 08:08 AM
Nirgon would you cut the act bud. you 100% rmted all of cells gear from vibrate. you are scummy

Pikrib
02-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Nirgon's whistle so clean it must have blinded you guys into being guilded with PlatlordLite.

Please go slander someone else.

Amplitude
02-04-2015, 09:14 AM

Gitem
02-04-2015, 10:05 AM
I heard that pikrib RMT'd both his forum and in game account.

sad times indeed.

Smedy
02-04-2015, 10:14 AM

pras it

sirken dropping science on these 17k posts nerds, he came from the bottom and now the world is his oyster, fuck everybody

*mic drop*

Pikrib
02-04-2015, 10:14 AM
I heard that pikrib RMT'd both his forum and in game account.

sad times indeed.

Yes, I had no idea how much money a FQ account would cost. This was the best FQ account I could purchase too. That Pikrib guy was superfucking awesome. I laughed at every one of his posts.

Guess how much I had to pay for it.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/76/762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe2 4b90cf8db6011f.jpg

Signed
$ektors

Nirgon
02-04-2015, 01:31 PM
oh I got an act to cut when Suave hits 56