PDA

View Full Version : @Tammy

Nasitra
02-03-2015, 03:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/nQ78D37.png

I can give you some pvp tips if you want so you won't get beaten down to 40% on your wiz by a pally in CoM, just shoot me a pm man. The key is to never stop trying, one of these days you'll be able to nuke me down while I have mobs on me.

PS- no plug happened left in a few previous messages to show this. FYI a plug is when someone disconnects while zoning now you know and armed with that knowledge you can start using the term correctly.

I look forward to our intellectual battle of wits over some fervent pvp in the coming days.

-Brickhouse <3

Tassador
02-03-2015, 08:03 AM
Wtf is this another post of not killing someone?

Ragnaros
02-03-2015, 08:15 AM
Tamtam is from blue he is a pretty bad pvper

Tassador
02-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Tamtam is from blue he is a pretty bad pvper

I saw tamtam lvl60 Druid epic die to a iksar necro in lguk wearing an smr can confirm he is el terrible

ExedOut
02-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Tamtam literally stood right on top of me and ate e bolt splurt ignite blood and plague while casting three ice comets I resisted then sent a tell and said "I'm dead" and bolted for the zoneline. Easiest PvP encounter ive ever had.

Infectious
02-03-2015, 10:25 AM
druids cast ice comet?

Thread about a wizard... The owner also has a druid, who is his main and is known by that name. Going out on a limb and gona say he was fighting his wizard?