PDA

View Full Version : Banned? Who do I talk to?

Kerudor
02-03-2015, 09:31 PM
***This was resolved in the correct forum. This post can be removed***

Wfrench1234
02-04-2015, 02:20 PM
In before conspiracy theories/rmt speculation

Zade
02-04-2015, 02:24 PM
make a post in the petition / exploit forum to find additional information

http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

-TK-
02-04-2015, 02:26 PM
If you purchased your gear with real life money then don't even bother appealing and trying to lie about it; just reroll or walk away and take the loss. They know more than you think they do. If this is legit, then create a thread in the petition forum and be patient. It can take them some time for them to respond.

Kerudor
02-04-2015, 02:35 PM
I created the thread in the proper place. I didn't purchase any of the gear, heck the reason I am playing P99 is to avoid paying real money for ANYTHING, including subscription fees. There are others who were there that can validate what I am saying, but they probably got banned too, having been given items and plat from the same account.

I hope they get around to checking in on it soon, I really was enjoying playing on the server.

Clasick
02-04-2015, 03:25 PM
I just got given a bit of gear by a higher level guy who was quitting the game

Oh yes the random dude that happens randomly log onto a mule, gives you lots of gear without a word said then disappears. I think that's happened to a few people and they always seem to get banned, funny huh ?

So why don't you tell us the name of this high lvl dude giving you gear ?

Kerudor
02-04-2015, 03:38 PM
He told us his main's name was "Fllash", a bard. There were three other characters there that were give items also...we stood by the shady swashbuckler in the tunnel and /ran 100 and whoever won, he gave an item to. I can provide the names of two of the other three players, but I can't remember the name of the other. I have no reason to cheat or lie, and have never in my MMO career been involved in RMT. I played EQ from release to GoD and came back to recapture some of those good times form early on. This debacle has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Spyder73
02-04-2015, 04:12 PM
High lol guy or lvl 1 mule? Let me guess, he gave you a fungi tunic, t-staff and 20k plat? What a nice guy!!!!!

I agree with name the guy, this smells of RMT and the GMs know how to tell the diff.