PDA

View Full Version : Gunfight

Jimmybones
02-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Did this nerd really de-level his character from 50+ to level 30? Leaderboard makes some kids do some really dum things

Krickets
02-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Our group killed him the other day in mistmore. He came back two hours later with a level 60 druid oor healing him.

The misfits of the server who wear 100k+ of gear to kill players in rags include,

Mikehunt
Bakingsoda,
Silvers
lool
Gunfight
Imawizard

There is another level 30 SK in MM starts with an R, can't remember the name.
I have also seen another epic rogue running around MM.

The theme is simple with all of these guys. Leverage gear to the point where there is no chance for anyone to touch them. Item loot would solve the problem but /shrug it's not that big of a deal with the speed at which group XP moves.

I'm more curious about the mental stability of an individual that comes onto the game for hours on end to grief people with no chance to fight back for months on end.

Purp
02-04-2015, 12:34 AM
people are mad that people have good gear they can put on a low level pk...

very classic in eq pvp

dontbanpls
02-04-2015, 10:17 AM
these threads

gobletsmashing
02-04-2015, 10:19 AM
I'm more curious about the mental stability of an individual that comes onto the game for hours on end to grief people with no chance to fight back for months on end.

I had the same question - my only idea is that it's a shared alt account among a lot of people who log in from time to time. Surely it's not just one person doing this, I would think it would get old pretty quick.

mr.miketastic
02-04-2015, 11:05 AM
I had the same question - my only idea is that it's a shared alt account among a lot of people who log in from time to time. Surely it's not just one person doing this, I would think it would get old pretty quick.

Just keep an eye out on dudes who are forced to plug on their mains, then log in to the griefer alt. Mikehunt/Bakinsoda was outed by Pikrib, so we know who he is. Lower is the twinked ranger griefer in gfay now. Used to be Abualfreeporti until someone killed him and he ragequit.

mr.miketastic
02-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Mikehunt/Bakingsoda= Redd=Sealer

MavstabYoudead
02-04-2015, 11:12 AM

because pikrib has shown to be such a non-biased poster. redd and sealer also not the same person...

mr.miketastic
02-04-2015, 11:18 AM
because pikrib has shown to be such a non-biased poster. redd and sealer also not the same person...

I don't know either of them. Mike/Baking claimed to be Gongshow at one point, and had been confirmed by Dardalion outside of CB when Mike got owned by Spore. Gong was apparently raging over it. Pikrib then PM'ed me and claimed Mike/Baking was in fact Redd and said he also plays Sealer sometimes. Account sharing, or Gongshow?

MavstabYoudead
02-04-2015, 11:19 AM
no clue who they are just stating your source isn't very reliable and redd isn't sealer. not saying that either of them are or aren't mikehunt/bakingsoda because I don't know.

Formshifter
02-04-2015, 11:20 AM

This could be a hook for a penis enlargement ad

Pikrib
02-04-2015, 12:17 PM

Mikehunt/Bakingsoda=Redd

Redd is friends with Sealer.

Not the same person nor did I ever say they were. In TS tonight look for Redd. He will most likely be in the same channel as Sealer. Go say hello and learn who your guildies are and what characters they play.

MavstabYoudead
02-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Mikehunt/Bakingsoda=Redd

Redd is friends with Sealer.

Not the same person nor did I ever say they were. In TS tonight look for Redd. He will most likely be in the same channel as Sealer. Go say hello and learn who your guildies are and what characters they play.

I know who they are which is why I distinctly said they are two separate people, moran. I don't care what alts they play.

Pikrib
02-04-2015, 12:33 PM
You got half correct, third hand info and made three posts about it.

Do you believe everything you read on the elf boards?

MavstabYoudead
02-04-2015, 12:41 PM
because it wasn't factual. I don't believe anything you post, so that would be a no.

you've already agreed redd and sealer aren't the same person, moran.

fred schnarf
02-04-2015, 12:46 PM
making twinks and griefing new players is classic

Pikrib
02-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Do you always make 4 posts when someone types something untrue?