PDA

View Full Version : Coming back, forgot a few things

AaronBren
02-04-2015, 05:20 PM
I played on live back around '99 to 2002. I've played FF XI and DDO, and dabbled in a few others since, but got the urge to try out the first one again. I especially missed goblin and orc camping in Misty Thicket and East Commonlands.

A lot of things are coming back to me, but there are a few important things I can't remember and haven't come across in the newbie guides. How do you autorun, and autofollow? How do you set a hotkey macro, and can you get an additional page of them open?

Thanks

Estu
02-05-2015, 12:31 AM
Autorun... not sure if this is the default, but my key for it is numlock. You can see all the key bindings in the options menu (alt-o) and change them.

Autofollow: target a group member, then type /follow

Macros: go to your 'socials' tab in your abilities menu, scroll over until you find an empty page, and right click on one of the empty buttons to create a macro. Then drag it on to your hotkey menu so you can use it by just hitting a number 0-9. You can have multiple pages of hotkeys; just scroll with the arrows.

Poosammich
02-05-2015, 12:14 PM
You should be able to show additional bars. I use UI from the tech forum on here, and will add a link below.

Autorun = numlock

to make a hotbutton type /mac /command or whatever you need, and then plop it on an empty slot.

Link for UI not default....
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156209&highlight=luclin+models

AaronBren
02-06-2015, 05:04 AM
Thanks, I'll try that out.