PDA

View Full Version : new player introduction

helvis presley
02-05-2015, 08:00 AM
thought this would be the appropriate place to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. i recently installed and switched over to p99 from EQ. specifically the Test Server. i played my necro as a main on the server since kunark released and loved it. I went through all the ups and downs of the server and until recently never thought about leaving it. but I am very interested in trying something new. i recently rolled up a new necromancer and have been checking things out a bit. haven't really started leveling much yet as I'm still getting a feel for the community and player-base in game etc. I'm really looking for a group of people to group/level up with. I'm not dead-set on playing a necromancer, its just what i know. so if anyone or any guilds are looking for fresh meat let me know in a PM here or look for me online =) I am willing to try playing any class, if a guild/group needs a role to fill. my main goal is to level to 60 and ready myself for raiding. I really want to relive the classic zones though, I'm not in a rush to reach the endgame yesterday. hope to meet and group with as many great like minded players as well along the way !

thanks for your time
see you in game!

Strohs Lager
baby necro of neriak

Wargrade
02-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Welcome!

polishanarchy
02-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Welcome to the server!

The more necromancers, the better I say...

Sesserdrix has written a really comprehensive necromancer guide which you probably don't need, but I'm linking (http://wiki.project1999.com/Sesserdrix's_All_in_One_Necromancer_Strategy_Guide ) it anyway.

Message me here or in game if you ever need any help!

helvis presley
02-06-2015, 08:58 AM
thanks for the link! although I've played my necro to 105 and raided endgame EQ with her, this link is a great resource as it is a nice refresher for classic content after not seeing it for so many years! i will look you up in game if i have any questions =)