PDA

View Full Version : New player

Torrential
02-06-2015, 11:44 AM
Husband and wife combo seeking a good duo.
How would sk + druid or war+ druid work?

Anyone want to team up this evening with a a pair of fresh players?

Formshifter
02-06-2015, 11:49 AM
I think sk druid would have an advantage as a duo because you could snare and fear kite.

Make sure you get an IP exemption if you haven't already. Otherwise you can't both log in on the same connection.

joedirt87
02-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Sounds like a nice duo. Druids offer a ton of utility and the added ability to sow and port will make it easy to travel around and find different spots to level. As for the person playing the tank it comes down to whether they want to be a straight melee class or have some variety with spell casting. SK is nice because of the pet, feign death at later levels and so on.

sanforce
02-06-2015, 12:34 PM
SK + Shaman would be better long term. Druids are cool and all, especially at making money, but not really sought after in higher level groups. SKs and Shaman always hold their own in a group setting, and can be a fairly competent duo.

Wargrade
02-06-2015, 05:25 PM
Welcome! I am new as well, I might be needing that IP exemption soon as well, my wife has been asking more and more questions about the game.

maskedmelon
02-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the project ^^. I would probably lean towards the sk/Druid combo for balanced party contribution and versatility. Warriors can be cheaper to gear in some regards though (at least at what you can get at low end). Good hunting!