PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

wesker1213
02-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Just figured I'd drop on in and introduce myself. My gamer tag in almost everything I play is wesker1213, but you can call me Wes.

I've been playing EQ off and on since 1999, back when I'd be dodging the hill giants in WC while camping guards on my DE necro. I will be making a necromancer this go around as well. It more suits my play style, and my play times being sporadic, I'd like the ability to solo when I am on.

I am looking to resolve some issues first, as my game won't currently launch even though I've followed the directions listed. All I get is a black screen, and the only way to get rid of it is to kill it through the task manager. Any clues?

citizen1080
02-07-2015, 12:13 AM
Try launching game using wineq might be a multicore issue. There is a tech forum that most likely answers your question tho.

wesker1213
02-07-2015, 01:31 AM
Just tried it, and I can. But for some reason I can't launch it with the Launch Titanium bat file. It just hangs there on a black screen doing nothing. I wonder if perhaps there is some setting in my card/monitor that is causing it not to work. The question is what?

Wargrade
02-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Welcome!