PDA

View Full Version : Hello 1999!

Fooglie
02-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Greetings and Salutations fellow EQ Lovers!

Coming back to EQ after a long break ( better part of 6-7 years ) and decided I wanted to play the game that got me hooked.

Couple of quick questions for any that care to answer, if no one minds.

Will be making a few characters to cover myself, but what is most needed at the moment for good grouping?

Also, I was originally from Thollux Paelles, and then Bertoxxulous after the server squish. Anyone here originally from there?

lakedoo23
02-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Hello Fooglie! I use to play on Bertoxxulous back in the day and we got merged into the 7th Hammer. I am currently playing a shadowknight, could use a good healer or dpser to group with, I am normally on between 8ish til 12 or 1 or until corpse is recovered :)

Wargrade
02-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Welcome Fooglie! I've been told Cleric/Tanks are always in demand, as well as enchanters. I am new though, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable of the higher levels will pop in soon.

Fooglie
02-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Was planning on making an Enchanter ( possibly Erudite, over 6 years of playing, never played one before lol ), a Tank, possibly an Ogre Warrior or Shadowknight, and as for Cleric, I believe a Halfling cleric would be good. Also want a nice solo alt, so probably a magician for self-sufficient gear.

Wargrade
02-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Was planning on making an Enchanter ( possibly Erudite, over 6 years of playing, never played one before lol ), a Tank, possibly an Ogre Warrior or Shadowknight, and as for Cleric, I believe a Halfling cleric would be good. Also want a nice solo alt, so probably a magician for self-sufficient gear.

That's a lot of characters! I hope you enjoy yourself :)

Clark
02-10-2015, 05:37 AM
Welcome to the server!

Fooglie
02-10-2015, 03:41 PM
Thank you for the welcome Clark.
Wargrade, I guess 4 is a few, but I remember back on Live, I used to juggle a Warrior, Wizard, Enchanter, Berzerker, Shaman and my Cleric, but back then I did have more time on my hands.
My question is, should I solo on a magician? I recall them being pretty damn good back in the day.