PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Fury

doraf
10-22-2009, 12:17 PM
A group of us just started a new guild on the server named Shades of Fury. Currently we have an out of date website (Hasn't been updated since EQ days. Should have a new forum by this weekend) and a Ventrilo server.

We are mostly a group of oldskool players from Rodcet Nife/Quellious (started with the release of EQ in 1999) who kept in touch over the years and some buddies we met on here over the last few days on here.

Hit us up in game or on the website once the forum goes online http://www.shadesoffury.com.

Doraf
Leader of Shades of Fury

beamers
10-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Doraf? That name sounds familar. Dwarf warrior, or cleric? I can't remember.

I played on Rodcet for a while in Dol Amroth - good to see some old server members back in the 99 !

doraf
10-22-2009, 05:42 PM
Heya bud! I was a dwarf cleric, but there was also Daraf. He was dwarf warrior and I think Daraf was in DA back then for awhile. Him and I were pretty good buddies in the game later on. I got some great stories about that guy.

Falisaty
10-22-2009, 08:33 PM
is the guild open to all or just certain lvl/classes?

doraf
10-22-2009, 11:08 PM
is the guild open to all or just certain lvl/classes?

All Classes and races and anyone with a somewhat twisted sense of humor.

Talk to Doraf, Tesala, or Grimil for an invite. :)

Kantan
10-23-2009, 05:41 AM
Hey I played Kantan and Bayne on Rodcet. My firend Stanley the shaman played Jalene. We were in Axiom Shift and I was also a long time member of consilio et armis.

Nice to see you!

Otto
10-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Woot Rodcet.

I was in a lot of guilds... most notably War machine of the Tiny and Conviction.

Name was Jenfo or Raai. (halfling warrior/erud mage)

doraf
10-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Right on guys! I remember Bayne and Jenfo. Give me me or somebody in the guild a tell this evening and we'll get you an invite.

OlGrimm
10-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Hello guys, a quick correction to the above if I may,

Talk to Doraf, Tesala, or Grimir for an invite.

See ya soon.

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
very bad guild, I wouldn't join them if you want your time on project 99 to be enjoyable, the officers and guild leader never log on, and the guild leader is immature and has no respect for guild members,.

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 03:01 PM
There are officers on ALLLLL THE TIME....you just failed to ask one simple question. /gu any officers on?

Edaar
11-10-2009, 04:53 PM
DORAF!!!!! Its Edaar! My god man, long time no see!

Edaar

doraf
11-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Holy fuck man! Make a stinky gnome and hit me up man! How ya been? Are you playing Project 1999?

Sloth
11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
very bad guild, I wouldn't join them if you want your time on project 99 to be enjoyable, the officers and guild leader never log on, and the guild leader is immature and has no respect for guild members,.

I'm on everyday I'm not on shift at the FD. IF you need an invite PST to me or the others mentioned above.

GIJOE bugger off already. Scrooge

Edaar
11-10-2009, 10:02 PM
I just found out that Project 1999 existed a few hours ago! I'm in school still but I am definately going to have to give it a try! Its good to see your still playing! How ya been bud? Been way to long! Any other old SoF/Antho peepz playing?

Edaar

doraf
11-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Ajin is playing, um you might remember Neckrodeemus, Airidus, and Arkmaru. There are a few others from old RN on the server too. I'm thinking of all the names right now. lol.

Hit me or an officer up in Shades of Fury when you get online. It's been fun the old content again.

OlGrimm
11-10-2009, 10:23 PM
I am on nearly every single day for hours. Send me a tell anytime.

Shrubwise
11-10-2009, 10:34 PM
I am on nearly every single day for hours. Send me a tell anytime.

There is never any officers on in your guild and the leader is NEVER on

doraf
11-10-2009, 11:27 PM
hahahaha

Seuriu
11-10-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm on every day for at least a few hours except for thursdays when i have school and then work. doraf has made more officers due to the fact that most of us do have rl things going on and can't play as much as we used to/would like to. there is usually always at least one on no matter what time of day.

that being said, i am sorry i wasn't around today. my computer is reformatting i'm on my boyfriend's which has no eq. maybe i could have helped resolve some problems, personally i dislike how things were handled on both ends.

Seuriu

doraf
11-11-2009, 01:26 PM
It was handled just fine. Abra is a little punk just trying to get attention. The guild was cracking jokes all night about that clown.

Ajin
11-13-2009, 09:48 AM
Just saying hi to all.

You might remember Ajin (dwarf Cleric) from Ascent, Hegemony, Conviction, Anthology and Shades of Fury
or
Pitbul my Dwarf Bezerker in Conviction and Shades of Fury

on Rodcet Nife and a short time on Queillious

Please feel free to send me a msg online to Tesla or Ajin for Joining Instructions.

Shrubwise
04-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Anyone from original SoF still online? Also, isn't it weird that this server already has "originals"?

mrgoochio
04-08-2010, 06:24 AM
was the guild on quellious also named shades of fury? the guild name sounds familiar... i used to play there under weitang, illusionx, felicia, xarnath, and a few other alts