PDA

View Full Version : RMT bans getting lazy.

chtulu
02-15-2015, 08:19 PM
Honestly, what monkey do they got swinging the ban hammer? Been playing since the days of old, and never once even thought about RMTing, and now my red account is banned? I rarely played as is. Hell, my shaman main is still in banded. The only possible was I could think that my account was banned was because I sold blue pp for red pp.

Either way, I look forward to playing tomorrow after my account gets the green light. I love you all.

Kergan
02-15-2015, 08:20 PM
Did you allow Sektor to log into your account at some point?

chtulu
02-15-2015, 08:21 PM
I might be one of the few people on this server who has never given out his info to anyone!

JackFlash
02-15-2015, 09:08 PM
Could just be that you accepted something unknowingly. Like Plat or gear. It could also be a transfer you did for someone. Just a few ideas for ya.

laowllol
02-15-2015, 09:48 PM
never once even thought about RMTing, and now my red account is banned?

I believe you... really!

Infectious
02-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Honestly, what monkey do they got swinging the ban hammer? Been playing since the days of old, and never once even thought about RMTing, and now my red account is banned? I rarely played as is. Hell, my shaman main is still in banded. The only possible was I could think that my account was banned was because I sold blue pp for red pp.

Either way, I look forward to playing tomorrow after my account gets the green light. I love you all.

Soooo... Who you transfer with? Getting my pitchfork ready

Sirken
02-16-2015, 12:54 AM

you know we arent just pulling names out of a hat here right?

Zheta
02-16-2015, 01:14 AM
The only possible was I could think that my account was banned was because I sold blue pp for red pp.

Hahahaha.

chtulu
02-16-2015, 01:14 AM
you know we arent just pulling names out of a hat here right?

Probably not, but that doesn't mean logs were looked at for context. My account being the example. The only flag on my account would be me transfering blue PP on my mule of about 30k+ worth and receiving 12k on red on naked toons.

If that's the case, then you probably should ban Transfers of goods between servers like you did account trading if it's going to raise flags like this on accounts that weren't RMTing and only received dirty items.

Koota
02-16-2015, 01:17 AM
Use the petition forum you dumb fuck. Stop spering up my reading venue.

Koota
02-16-2015, 01:17 AM
Use the petition forum you dumb fuck. Stop spering up my reading venue.

spering?! sperging.

chtulu
02-16-2015, 01:23 AM
LOL nerd?

K, pot.

Kergan
02-16-2015, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

chtulu
02-16-2015, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

Kergan
02-16-2015, 01:38 AM
hehehehe

Smedy
02-16-2015, 01:42 AM
did sektor get coined again? that would be pure lulz

laowllol
02-16-2015, 01:43 AM
The only flag on my account would be me transfering blue PP on my mule of about 30k+ worth and receiving 12k on red on naked toons.

Please, let us know what are all the activities that can get a player flagged for RMT?

chtulu
02-16-2015, 01:50 AM
Sirken, on the same token try not to insult my intelligence by assuming id be an idiot and rmt on a main account. I mean for fucks sake. Ive been a community member for 5 years.

laowllol
02-16-2015, 02:01 AM
proven RMT activity.

iiNGloriouS
02-16-2015, 02:09 AM
Please, let us know what are all the activities that can get a player flagged for RMT?

Buying milk from a vendor.

Smedy
02-16-2015, 02:23 AM
no nerd. we dont just ban players because of a random 1 sided trade. give us some credit here, theres tons of players that cross server trade that arent banned right now. you (or someone with access to your account) did something that linked said banned account to proven RMT activity.

petition forum, wait for a staff member, and answer their questions.

i love u nerd, thanks for keeping the playing field clean dog

may the clean whistles prevail in 2015

Baugi
02-16-2015, 03:19 AM
Hell, my shaman main is still in banded... I sold blue pp for red pp.

Sounds legit.

entruil
02-16-2015, 03:50 AM
or dum... either way ... thanks for classic

entruil
02-16-2015, 03:51 AM
gd it im so sorry this is red rnf... this aint fuckin red classic ... rage so mf omg ... shit... gd it... FUCK ..>

dam...

entruil
02-16-2015, 03:52 AM
tiome to me to goto mf bed... gd it... rage so hard... good thing i have nothing and am nothing otherwise i might have something to lose and not make a differrence

entruil
02-16-2015, 03:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNhiZV4o8c

gnyte...

Casey VII
02-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Fire Giant

god this might the first time kergan accidentally made me laugh

Sirken
02-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Sirken, on the same token try not to insult my intelligence by assuming id be an idiot and rmt on a main account. I mean for fucks sake. Ive been a community member for 5 years.

notice i said "or someone on your account"

Kergan
02-16-2015, 01:14 PM
So should we share account info? I haven't seen anything from the staff (like stickied posts, front page news, constant posts and mentions of it in game) regarding this issue. I think they should comment so people know if they should be sharing account info or not.

HippoNipple
02-16-2015, 01:33 PM

You probably did a plat transfer from Blue/Red with a person that was linked to the RMTer. You were innocent but had contact with plat switching hands that then sold it to someone else.

If they see 12k red plat hit your account and it came from an RMTer, you may have gotten a ban. If you petition and they can look up that 30k blue left your character the same day you will be unbanned.

I agree that they probably didn't take much effort to look at other transactions. Are your blue/red characters on the same account?

fred schnarf
02-16-2015, 01:44 PM
oh i never rMTD oh but i did sell red pp for blue pp and use known dirty RMTers

please feel bad for me

BANNED ****** LOL

Gitem
02-16-2015, 01:46 PM
oh i never rMTD oh but i did sell red pp for blue pp and use known dirty RMTers

please feel bad for me

BANNED ****** LOL

lol'd

Haynar
02-16-2015, 01:52 PM
So should we share account info? I haven't seen anything from the staff (like stickied posts, front page news, constant posts and mentions of it in game) regarding this issue. I think they should comment so people know if they should be sharing account info or not.

I think what they basically said, was that if you share, and your account is used for bad stuff, be prepared to take the ban.

Example: Your own son, uses ur accout for boxing.

Example: Your friend u work with, uses ur account while running mq2.

Example: Your wife forgot to turn off seq, while cybering your guild leader from ur login.

Example: You let someone use your bank account to launder money from drug deals.

So.. Which of these activites would not happen, without sharing info?

If you answered ur wife cheating on you, then ur correct. Since it is already being done without your assistance.

H

HippoNipple
02-16-2015, 02:27 PM
If you answered ur wife cheating on you, then ur correct. Since it is already being done without your assistance.

H

Project 1999, the only place you win by being a beta male.

Swyft
02-16-2015, 02:38 PM
I think what they basically said, was that if you share, and your account is used for bad stuff, be prepared to take the ban.

Example: Your wife forgot to turn off seq, while cybering your guild leader from ur login.

H

OMFG best post I read in awhile, still LMFAO. Not even trolling this man is just a prophet of truth.

Bodybagger
02-16-2015, 02:40 PM

Never have you ever thought about buying plat.... but you've put enough thought into it to think about how you wouldn't use your mains account while you RMT'd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0w099fw4lw&feature=player_detailpage#t=68

chtulu
02-16-2015, 03:18 PM
Never have you ever thought about buying plat.... but you've put enough thought into it to think about how you wouldn't use your mains account while you RMT'd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0w099fw4lw&feature=player_detailpage#t=68

I like what you're implying but your argument is flawed. It would be similar of accusing someone of murder simply because they stated if they murdered someone they'd probably not do it infront of a police station.

laowllol
02-16-2015, 04:00 PM
I like what you're implying but your argument is flawed. It would be similar of accusing someone of murder simply because they stated if they murdered someone they'd probably not do it infront of a police station.

premeditation confirmed.

Bodybagger
02-16-2015, 04:09 PM

No, it'd be the same as getting arrested and being charged for murder, while maintaining your innocence but then publishing a tell all book about how you would have done it, were you actually admitting your guilt...

http://blacklikemoi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/20/Norman-Pardo-a-former-friend-and-manager-of-OJ-Simpson-says-OJ-was-paid-600000-to-say-he-wrote-a-book-titled-If-I-Did-It.-www.blacklikemoi.com_.jpg

Bodybagger
02-16-2015, 04:10 PM
premeditation confirmed.

definitely enough to get him hanged in Texas. :D

chtulu
02-16-2015, 07:31 PM
And this why a jury of peers is a frightening to me.

Sirken
02-16-2015, 08:05 PM
And this why a jury of peers is a frightening to me.

petition forum pal, if youre truly innocent, you shall be freed to spread the good word of rogean jesus across all of norrath.

Big_Japan
02-16-2015, 08:08 PM
the good word of rogean jesus

http://oi61.tinypic.com/1z5u49i.jpg

Infectious
02-16-2015, 08:31 PM
He was at a public park, at 5 am with a gun. He should have been shot. If you wana shoot off hip shots at 5am... Go into the woods or to a shooting range.
What if he hit your mothet going for a jog? Your kid going to work?
By the depressed posts he was posting, Im guessing he was going to do something stupid. Thank god the stupid thing happened to him. I feel bad for his family who has to clean this mess up.

chtulu
02-16-2015, 08:33 PM
petition forum pal, if youre truly innocent, you shall be freed to spread the good word of rogean jesus across all of norrath.

Is he doing the investigation or is he only giving the final say?

chtulu
02-17-2015, 01:30 AM
no nerd. we dont just ban players because of a random 1 sided trade. give us some credit here, theres tons of players that cross server trade that arent banned right now. you (or someone with access to your account) did something that linked said banned account to proven RMT activity.

still waiting on that proof that it wasn't just that one transaction. Bluff called.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 01:35 AM
still waiting on that proof that it wasn't just that one transaction. Bluff called.

pretty sure the way they handled this was how they reach out to prior people who are banned, and offer them deals if they can find dirt on other people they themselves can get unbanned.

and if they just lie, make up a log, and the staff believes the fantasy to be credible because there understanding about the server they run stops at the forum and doesn't enter the actual game because the absolute 0 red staff.

don't worry, just wait your turn and you can get unbanned by making something up/doctoring a photo/log of someone you dislike about them cheating/rmting and you will get your chance at an unban.

chtulu
02-17-2015, 01:37 AM
pretty sure the way they handled this was how they reach out to prior people who are banned, and offer them deals if they can find dirt on other people they themselves can get unbanned.

and if they just lie, make up a log, and the staff believes the fantasy to be credible because there understanding about the server they run stops at the forum and doesn't enter the actual game because the absolute 0 red staff.

don't worry, just wait your turn and you can get unbanned by making something up/doctoring a photo/log of someone you dislike about them cheating/rmting and you will get your chance at an unban.

Agatha I'm sorry you're banned.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 01:40 AM
i wasn't even playing p99 and got banned. thats how awesome this server is.

harnold
02-17-2015, 01:46 AM
good i hope you never come back

iiNGloriouS
02-17-2015, 01:48 AM
Loved how I posted hiero/sash of the dragonborn WTS thread and got a text at 3am from Sektors. Lovin it.

VictomEyez
02-17-2015, 02:11 AM
i wasn't even playing p99 and got banned. thats how awesome this server is.

How were u not playing when your toons were logging in and xfering a bunch of gear and selling it all cheap?

Kergan
02-17-2015, 02:25 AM
I like how some people think they can't just ban you whenever they want for any reason and think the burden of proof is on the staff.

Not sure if srs or dum

chtulu
02-17-2015, 11:12 AM
This is the trade that flagged you:

Trade
ID: 4499565
Perspective: Stabbirk
Associate: Famcal
Server: Live
Zone: ecommons
Date: 2015-02-02 23:35:34
Gave
38380 Platinum
Received

Please explain this transaction with as much detail as possible.

Thanks

Sirken, you owe me a beer. That transaction happened at the same time the dude gave me 12k on red o the same account with the same name. Other gms certainly get more credit. You, not so much, NERD!

chtulu
02-17-2015, 11:13 AM

For reference on calling your shit out.

Pikrib
02-17-2015, 11:17 AM
<3 Eunomia

I would guess your shit will be unbanned soon.

harnold
02-17-2015, 11:22 AM
he should stay banned for complaining like a bitch on the forum instead of putting in a petition

chtulu
02-17-2015, 11:28 AM
I was complaining about the way i got banned. All they needed to do was see if there was a similar transaction on red. That was a lazy ban.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 11:30 AM
I was complaining about the way i got banned. All they needed to do was see if there was a similar transaction on red. That was a lazy ban.

welcome to the ban first because we dont have enough staff and take care of innocents later era(always has been like this).

they are under staffed and for some reason they can't find people they can "trust" to be staff, apparently derubael was good enough to trust yet turned out to be one of the biggest RMTers on the server making tens of thousands(kicked off the staff).

plenty of people have applied that have 6 figure incomes that can guide/GM for them. But for some reason they just cant find the "trust" they need to let anyone in. curious.

chtulu
02-17-2015, 11:32 AM
If this type of transaction gets you banned why not make the whole server thing prohibited?

Agatha
02-17-2015, 11:33 AM
incoming "we do this for free, your lucky you get this amount of support at all" posts.

naw, not buying it. this shit could be hopping with staff, why isn't it. Why wasn't some of the biggest RMTers on this server affected by these bans?

Agatha
02-17-2015, 11:35 AM
why was this one guy (derubael) targeted and noone else. Oh thats right because he stepped out on the p99 staff.

can't wait for the juicy shit to bubble to the surface in the coming days.

quido
02-17-2015, 11:36 AM
I stand accused of buying 20k blue plat for real money =)

RIP The Jacka
02-17-2015, 11:36 AM
I heard a few even did this to their enemies. So if everything went to plan, there should be a good number of innocent accounts banned today, who did nothing more than click "accept" when someone they didn't know put 10k in their trade window.

Eunomia
02-17-2015, 11:42 AM
How many hours without sleep now, Agatha? I heard you can go three days before you crash. What hour are we at?

Agatha
02-17-2015, 11:43 AM
How many hours without sleep now, Agatha? I heard you can go three days before you crash. What hour are we at?

[2/02/2015 10:45:43 AM] Derubael: i was removed for summoning drops
[2/02/2015 10:47:43 AM] Derubael: i was an admin on RG bazaar

Agatha
02-17-2015, 11:44 AM
my number is in my petition thread, i'd like to talk to rogean. these are just logs, that can be fabricated.

RIP The Jacka
02-17-2015, 11:46 AM
[2/02/2015 10:45:43 AM] Derubael: i was removed for summoning drops
[2/02/2015 10:47:43 AM] Derubael: i was an admin on RG bazaar

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1699474/dis-gon-b-good-o.gif

lethdar
Responds to innocent player's justified anger by calling him a nerd, gets showed up in the thread by a GM who actually looked into the story and verified the details about a red to blue trade. What a shocker.

Sirken getting a bit sloppy, but it's understandable since his primary life accomplishment over the last decade has been GMing various iterations of emulated everquest servers.

Agatha
I stand accused of buying 20k blue plat for real money =)

derubael used your plat stash on blue to transfer his red wealth, which i know who he worked with personally. he did many trades with you under many assumed names.

quido
02-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Surely you know some of the names, don't you?! Lay them on us big Agatha

Agatha
02-17-2015, 11:50 AM
to add to your part jeremy, you were entirely innocent, although i know that you know that alot of the red plat you got was illegal. but you can feign innocence because by the rules you did nothing wrong.

but you knew. you just didn't know you were trading with derubael.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-17-2015, 11:53 AM
The evidence is overwhelming

quido
02-17-2015, 11:54 AM
I never had any doubt that some of the blue plat I was spending on red items/plat was going to illicit activities. But what can ya do? I try not to pester the GMs and don't petition it every time I suspect someone is up to no good. One guy I bought a million blue plat of red stuff from PMed me the next day to tell me he got autobanned lol. So they are on it, but no staff member ever said to petition it for no reason other than it's a high-value trade.

quido
02-17-2015, 11:56 AM
The transaction that got me flagged was when I was selling red plat for blue plat back in December - they never checked to see if there was a corresponding trade on red. It's ok though, I know they'll straighten it out.

Bodybagger
02-17-2015, 11:57 AM
cross server plat trades are the most obvious farse for RMT and scummy play to come about ever... they should've been against rules from day 1. Completely moronic and ruining the box.

Giving people access to move plat and items around more and exchange hands more, and be more difficult to track or justify = more RMT Dirty whistles. I have blue plat and gear that sits untouched for a year+ because who cares... the fun is getting gear and growing your characters, not buying the eays way out. Obviously anyone who would cross server trade is a prime candidate for RMT too. They want the easy plat, they less time investment for more pixels and plat. They are scum.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 11:57 AM
90% of the money he made, was off transfering you red to blue.

RIP The Jacka
02-17-2015, 11:58 AM
The transaction that got me flagged was when I was selling red plat for blue plat back in December - they never checked to see if there was a corresponding trade on red. It's ok though, I know they'll straighten it out.

go defend urself

the r99 way

quido
02-17-2015, 11:59 AM
yeah I'm sure you're not just pulling this out of your ass like you do just about everything else, Agatha

chtulu
02-17-2015, 12:02 PM
Just don't do cross server transactions. I'm getting accused of laundering dirty money. Rofl who the fuck are these neckbeards? People been watching breaking bad on a loop. If people go so far as to create a legitmate money laundering scheme then i fear for their sexual prowess.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 12:04 PM

go defend urself

the r99 way

this is the exact thing i want to change by bringing this to light, i want an actual staff on p99, red99 specifically, not 1 or 2 people who judge based on what they read on forums and specific friends from vztz. That log on periodically and ban/suspend for minor things to make it seem like there is a staff presence on red.

You're server could be so much more Rogean, so much more.

quido
02-17-2015, 12:06 PM
The concept of laundering money via cross-server trades is ridiculous in the first place. I was told that I am unknowingly laundering money for RMTers. However, to launder money, it has to be dirty in the first place, and as it was, that money wasn't dirty. It becomes dirty when it goes to someone in a one-sided trade for real money/whatever. Sending it through a legitimate enterprise such as myself does nothing to disguise the fact that someone is about to make a suspicious one-sided trade.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 12:07 PM
i see you have your rule book handy jeremy.

RIP The Jacka
02-17-2015, 12:08 PM
its so hard to find good help / dont hire anyone / the ones they DO vet 90% end up corrupt fired or renamed to hide their fuck ups / as paranoid as they are about db access who really believes ephi poofed and deru arrived at the same time with same access / who really thinks deru isnt being renamed / who really thinks gms have 0 freedom because everything is logged even though we see screenshots from gms saying "durr no idea why u were banned no logs"

Gitem
02-17-2015, 12:09 PM
The concept of laundering money via cross-server trades is ridiculous in the first place. I was told that I am unknowingly laundering money for RMTers. However, to launder money, it has to be dirty in the first place, and as it was, that money wasn't dirty. It becomes dirty when it goes to someone in a one-sided trade for real money/whatever. Sending it through a legitimate enterprise such as myself does nothing to disguise the fact that someone is about to make a suspicious one-sided trade.

my guess? buy money on blue through rmt. contact jeremy the launderer. give him your dirty blue plat and get clean red plat. either keep clean red plat or trade it again for clean blue plat. Vice versa.

quido
02-17-2015, 12:09 PM
i see you have your rule book handy jeremy.

That doesn't even make sense, Agatha. I'm lawyering semantics, not rules.

quido
02-17-2015, 12:10 PM
my guess? buy money on blue through rmt. contact jeremy the launderer. give him your dirty blue plat and get clean red plat. either keep clean red plat or trade it again for clean blue plat. Vice versa.

There's still a one-sided trade for the initial RMT with no apparent explanation. All subsequent activity is tracked by logs. The person will still get banned eventually.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 12:12 PM
its so hard to find good help / dont hire anyone / the ones they DO vet 90% end up corrupt fired or renamed to hide their fuck ups / as paranoid as they are about db access who really believes ephi poofed and deru arrived at the same time with same access / who really thinks deru isnt being renamed / who really thinks gms have 0 freedom because everything is logged even though we see screenshots from gms saying "durr no idea why u were banned no logs"

like this one?

http://i.imgur.com/YZQQOiQ.jpg

P.S. apparently what he would do would be to ban your accounts and then sell your droppables. Zooey was loaded. I would have stayed banned if abacab didn't fess up to doing it.

And he would have made off with my droppables to sell. Ask the staff to go back through your bans guys, ask them to check your characters droppables to see if they still are on your banned accounts.

quido
02-17-2015, 12:14 PM
So was Derubael banning you to take your droppables, or did Abacab steal your shit?

RIP The Jacka
02-17-2015, 12:16 PM
Derubael made me delete an entire character with BIS and then gave me back the character in no drop planar

6 months past and the droppables were never returned

in fact he was insulted that I petitioned it and bumped it and told me to stay off the forums with it

petition still pending...

RIP The Jacka
02-17-2015, 12:18 PM
I also pm'd nilbog and rogean the entire story including skype logs from derubael, no reply

then deru was retired

petition sitll pending

girth
02-17-2015, 12:19 PM
That would be some seriously shady shit if they ban your account and jack your shit afterwards. LOL

Gitem
02-17-2015, 12:23 PM
I heard that jeremy uses his time played as a business tax write off for a loss.

quido
02-17-2015, 12:24 PM
lol without posting my tax documents to the forums, I guess you'll never know!

Agatha
02-17-2015, 12:26 PM
ask them to check your characters droppables to see if they still are on your banned accounts.

get guides to log you in, ones that don't have the ability to summon items, and if the character isn't logged in within 15 minutes, call bullshit because items are being replaced before they log it in.

not that they would ever do this in the first place.

you guys have no idea how deep this goes. I'd like to talk to rogean so we can make this community better.

Nirgon
02-17-2015, 12:28 PM
Ag how many of your chars did they hit

I personally don't think you real men talked any items

Agatha
02-17-2015, 12:32 PM
Ag how many of your chars did they hit

I personally don't think you real men talked any items

none. cept agatha, but that was an ooc ban for making fun of that guy that died or whatever and saying i had a gun too.

fred schnarf
02-17-2015, 03:27 PM
dude washes his plat across servers with dirty people and wonders why banned

not sure if srs or dum

Samsung
02-17-2015, 03:46 PM
I also pm'd nilbog and rogean the entire story including skype logs from derubael, no reply

then deru was retired

petition sitll pending

who's your main? Very curious if the csr staff is going to come out with any of this being true or not. Also if Derubael is painted to be an amelinda type are they going to unban most of the players he banned like they did with amelinda.

Pikrib
02-17-2015, 03:58 PM
who's your main? Very curious if the csr staff is going to come out with any of this being true or not. Also if Derubael is painted to be an amelinda type are they going to unban most of the players he banned like they did with amelinda.

If you broke server rules does it matter if a "dirty" GM banned ya?

Agatha
02-17-2015, 04:01 PM

seems like the underlings on staff arn't even aware of what dura did, gonna take a while for them to start asking questions.

its seriously not hard to put 2 and 2 together even without the mountain of evidence thats out there.

i supplied my evidence to one person to verify, one of the top guild leaders on red99. I told him not to release it because i don't want p99 to sink, i want something good to come out of this, not another situation like this.

I want a server I can play on, with active staff, dedicated red staff. not people that log on occasionaly and ban for ooc or he said/she said petitions with no evidence to appear like they are actively engaged on red.

I want a server that i can come back to and play, not this. This server has been the same stale ass zerg fest for the past 3+ years. active GM's on red taking an active roll on red would put this server on the map.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 04:10 PM
basically i made sure all the important people on this server, what i call the game changers, were made aware of the evidence and provided direct evidence to one person who they trust who i knew would not leak it public because noone wants a huge mess on this server driving down playerbase.

What i hope to see from this is meaningful change, a willingness to open the GM borders and get people who care about this server staffing it. sorry pals at one time you guys were great GM's, but your stale and hold positions of title only these days.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
02-17-2015, 04:12 PM
If you're not an officer or guild leader of a guild and you still require copious amounts of GM time you're probably an enormous burden to server staff and should probably abort yourself.

Gitem
02-17-2015, 04:14 PM
seems like the underlings on staff arn't even aware of what dura did, gonna take a while for them to start asking questions.

its seriously not hard to put 2 and 2 together even without the mountain of evidence thats out there.

i supplied my evidence to one person to verify, one of the top guild leaders on red99. I told him not to release it because i don't want p99 to sink, i want something good to come out of this, not another situation like this.

I want a server I can play on, with active staff, dedicated red staff. not people that log on occasionaly and ban for ooc or he said/she said petitions with no evidence to appear like they are actively engaged on red.

I want a server that i can come back to and play, not this. This server has been the same stale ass zerg fest for the past 3+ years. active GM's on red taking an active roll on red would put this server on the map.

maps aren't enabled on this server.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 04:15 PM
maps aren't enabled on this server.

they are if you pay derubaels website 10 bux. HEH

Cymeon
02-17-2015, 04:21 PM
HPT was Harry pottering long before deru was on staff

Formshifter
02-17-2015, 04:24 PM
HPT was Harry pottering long before deru was on staff

scared to talk about the staff on your main forum account?

Cymeon
02-17-2015, 04:26 PM
scared to talk about the staff on your main forum account?

hey bro come to my gym and fight me

owait

pussy

LOL

Swyft
02-17-2015, 04:34 PM
My Syft forum account was banned for saying "Luckily I won't have to deal with you long
Derubalinda"

Syftradamus strikes again!

laowllol
02-17-2015, 04:35 PM
This thread was readable before you all equipped your tin foil hats.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 05:05 PM

lol i bet if they went and checked your characters that he banned they are all stripped of droppables, your chars always had the best shit, he knew who to target and noone would give a shit about.

lol. so good.

Agatha
02-17-2015, 05:05 PM
deru gonna go down as the biggest hustler on red99, bigger than amelinda.

Sektor
02-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Not sure man, after my first banning Derubael allowed me to take back Elrich for information I gave him and everything was in tact, he did take away his warrior epic and was nice enough to put all of the other quest items back.

I like Derubael, nobody but the csr staff knows for sure what happened so we can only speculate.

Sirken
02-17-2015, 05:30 PM
chtulu, are you seriously breaking my balls over something that i had nothing to do with? firstly, rogean banned you. secondly, you were banned because you or someone on your account engaged in activities with a RMTer. stop acting dumb

chtulu
02-17-2015, 05:54 PM
I'm breaking your balls for your arrogance. Implying that the banning wouldn't flag one red/blue transaction. It can and it did. I claim 50/50 on this because eunomia is saying the guy i traded with had dirty plat

chtulu
02-17-2015, 05:57 PM
Is rogean the only one unbanning too? I mean, the verdict is out and curious when my ass can get back to doing nothing special on my shaman.

Sirken
02-17-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm breaking your balls for your arrogance. Implying that the banning wouldn't flag one red/blue transaction. It can and it did. I claim 50/50 on this because eunomia is saying the guy i traded with had dirty plat
you were not banned because of one random transaction. you were banned for transacting with an RMTer. embrace reading comprehension

Is rogean the only one unbanning too? I mean, the verdict is out and curious when my ass can get back to doing nothing special on my shaman.
no. 3 of us did the bans. the people Rogean banned will deal with Rogean, the people Aussie banned will deal with Aussie, and the people I banned will deal with me.

Kergan
02-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Good luck getting unbanned now that you've started threads and talked shit to server staff.

FQ fail

chtulu
02-17-2015, 06:40 PM
Okay so the guy i traded with was an rmter. But i doubt everyone who traded with him were banned. So what's the system in place that determines a flag?

Kergan
02-17-2015, 06:44 PM
You are just makin' it worse for yourself.

My advice:

Stop posting about it, stop talking about it. Make a thread in the petition forum pleading your case. Continue to stop posting and talking about it. Hope Rogean doesn't read this thread.

Also realize they don't have to unban you even if you're innocent, and pissing the staff off is a pretty good way to provide incentive to the staff not to use their volunteer time tracking down the legitimacy of your claims of innocence.

Kergan
02-17-2015, 06:46 PM
I'd also add I had an account get suspended during the great Nihilum disbanding. I didn't say jack shit about it, waited a couple days and made a petition. Shit was unlocked within 24 hours.

chtulu
02-17-2015, 06:49 PM
I'd also add I had an account get suspended during the great Nihilum disbanding. I didn't say jack shit about it, waited a couple days and made a petition. Shit was unlocked within 24 hours.

I'm happy for you, white knight.

Kergan
02-17-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm no white knight, I just understand the system.

Bones
02-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Sirken, on the same token try not to insult my intelligence by assuming id be an idiot and rmt on a main account.
right so you used an alt account and they linked it to you main account

case solved

MaSQue
02-17-2015, 06:59 PM
Sirken, on the same token try not to insult my intelligence by assuming id be an idiot and rmt on a main account.

Yea, that statement alone made you look guilty as fuck lol

chtulu
02-17-2015, 07:03 PM
right so you used an alt account and they linked it to you main account

case solved

I didn't use an alt account. I used my main account to do the plat transfer. Are you alright?

Bones
02-17-2015, 07:05 PM
wasn't talking about the plat transfer, I was talking about the rmt you did.

never better thanks for asking

chtulu
02-17-2015, 07:05 PM
Yea, that statement alone made you look guilty as fuck lol

I'm beginning to notice a pattern of idiots that play this game. That statement is to show a level of absurdity in the accusation and therefore casting doubt in the logic of the accuser.

MaSQue
02-17-2015, 07:13 PM
this is the greatest thread ever lol

chtulu
02-17-2015, 07:15 PM
I would also like to point how to the flaw in banning someone simply because they unknowingly trade with someone who has RMT'd. I mean, that is probably the sloppiest way of weeding people out who break the rules. That is such a broad spectrum of people that get flagged for playing the game as it was intended. Unless you guys outright ban the act of trading in the game, i feel like you should probably get a better system going then banning first and asking questions later. Talk about toxicity for the health of the servers.

chtulu
02-17-2015, 07:17 PM
Banning one of the most iconic, and influential players of this server for the last 5 years is nothing short of abhorrent. If I can get banned for something as simple as a plat transfer, than anyone can. Who wants to play on a server where at any moment they could be banned for a trade transaction for bandit armor for 25pp?

chtulu
02-17-2015, 07:21 PM
You are so right. I mean, since you're so iconic and all, you should just not play here and show us all a lesson by not gracing us with your iconic radiance.

I could never be so selfish as to leave and destroy lives and ruin immersion if the wee folk.

chtulu
02-17-2015, 07:29 PM
that's why i petitioned. For the little people.

Sektor
02-17-2015, 07:40 PM
chtulu, are you seriously breaking my balls over something that i had nothing to do with? firstly, rogean banned you. secondly, you were banned because you or someone on your account engaged in activities with a RMTer. stop acting dumb

laowllol
02-17-2015, 07:45 PM
I mean, that is probably the sloppiest way of weeding people out who break the rules.

It's not the sloppiest by far. If they banned every single account, or shut down the server, and asked players to petition with evidence that their whistle is clean. That would be far sloppier.

Just face it dude, whether you knew it or not you traded with an RMTer. No one is saying you paid for that trade. Shit no one is even saying it was you, might have been someone you shared account info with. You are either too dumb or too guilty to understand.

Go listen to Sirken's Supercast from last night. That's the only way you got banned, there is no automated flagging. The staff spent hours over several weeks, tracing who traded with the known RMT providers, and banned anyone who traded with them. They know and admit that some innocent people may have traded without actual RMT made or intended.

This is the best way they can do it. I bet all the money in the world they wish they didn't have to invest all that time in tracing transactions. Unfortunately they do not.

It's funny as hell to see you whine and cry. Its like seeing a child cry about how he didn't do something he's in trouble for. As long as it isn't your child, shit is classic. The guilty ones cry the most!

Now good luck kid, hope you have a good story.

chtulu
02-17-2015, 08:12 PM
Do you have a source proving that people who complain the most are more guilty? Also sektor go shit up someone elses thread. This is for people who matter only.

laowllol
02-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Do you have a source proving that people who complain the most are more guilty?

I have proof that you are retarded. See this thread.

Sektor
02-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Do you have a source proving that people who complain the most are more guilty? Also sektor go shit up someone elses thread. This is for people who matter only.

http://i.imgur.com/sgkyGDf.jpg

Kergan
02-18-2015, 12:52 AM
Elite use of pic there, A+

Samsung
02-18-2015, 12:42 PM
Elite use of pic there, A+

thanks pal :)

Cymeon
02-18-2015, 12:45 PM
i like to think my comedic timing is spot on. thanks Kergan.

chtulu
02-18-2015, 01:38 PM
Sektor is toxic as fuck.