PDA

View Full Version : Let's make PVP flagging your holo toons optional

lite
02-19-2015, 01:11 PM
to go along with this new leaderboard

Anyone who doesn't wish to participate in the scoring doesn't have to. Scoring is weighted by level for those who do wish to participate; we will get into the specifics later.

The Leaderboard will still record all kills that generate yellowtext, but if either of the parties are not opted in, there will be no scoring evaluation for the kill.

RIP leaderboard, was fun while it lasted.

Glenzig
02-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Make your own instead of complaining about other peoples work???

Glenzig
02-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Dang it! I forgot the space before the question mark. Now he wont know what language it is.

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 01:15 PM
cry about it

quido
02-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Lite, you can still kill those people.

Tameth
02-19-2015, 01:26 PM
ITT Lite's semen soaked face.

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 01:28 PM
http://rs1028.pbsrc.com/albums/y344/MichaelAnthonyHunt/rq%20x%202/American-History-X-milk_zps9ec83fcd.gif~c200

Tameth
02-19-2015, 01:29 PM
ITT Lite's semen soaked face.

Classy as usual.

Kergan
02-19-2015, 01:39 PM
haha oh man :)

0 points for me now and forever

snufzaimoverlord
02-19-2015, 01:43 PM
It's nice having the best kda of any level 60 rogue in server history.

darkenbane victory

Eslade
02-19-2015, 01:52 PM
finally caved in to his masters.

Smedy
02-19-2015, 02:00 PM
bwhahahah holocaust didn't care about the points on the board so much they ended up forcing jeremy to modify it

rexx levels of not caring

daasgoot
02-19-2015, 02:02 PM

tee hee

Edgat
02-19-2015, 02:15 PM
to go along with this new leaderboard

RIP leaderboard, was fun while it lasted.

Can we code it so that the tome of discord on red server turns your name blue and turns off pvp if you hand it in?

serious question

Cymeon
02-19-2015, 02:16 PM
did they seriously allow opting out of a leaderboard? what the shit?

bluer then nilly

Steel Warrior
02-19-2015, 02:18 PM
The obvious course of action for Lite and his crew is to petition and make lots of threads demanding that the leaderboard follow their rules and standards.

Swyft
02-19-2015, 02:20 PM
It's nice having the best kda of any level 60 rogue in server history.

darkenbane victory

Nope there are actually 2 leaderboards before this one unless you think the server started june 28 2014

Eslade
02-19-2015, 02:22 PM
The obvious course of action for Lite and his crew is to petition and make lots of threads demanding that the leaderboard follow their rules and standards.

Naw, just funny that jeremy mcfattits decides to wait until he joins holocaust to add in an opt out. might as well shut it down now since 70% of the server is blue as fuck and in the same guild.

Cymeon
02-19-2015, 02:23 PM

hehehe p funny

Swyft
02-19-2015, 02:24 PM
Naw, just funny that jeremy mcfattits decides to wait until he joins holocaust to add in an opt out. might as well shut it down now since 70% of the server is blue as fuck and in the same guild.

If there's an opt out rule it is shut down as far as I'm concerned

Glenzig
02-19-2015, 02:32 PM
Jeremy. You can't just do whatever you want with a leader board that you host and pay for your self. K?

Edgat
02-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Jeremy. You can't just do whatever you want with a leader board that you host and pay for your self. K?

Funny because when Elderan did minor changes to his people flipped shit and demanded it be removed from sticky status.

vinnidel
02-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Funny because when Elderan did minor changes to his people flipped shit and demanded it be removed from sticky status.

think we both know the elderan case was way different and demonstrated an extreme bias--i.e. removing a specific guild from the leaderboard.

but hey, 6 FELONIES.

Guido
02-19-2015, 02:52 PM
like I said in leaderboard thread - maybe its best to not give an option once you hit lvl 50 or something like that

maybe 55+ shouldnt have a choice, points for all past the point

Colgate
02-19-2015, 02:54 PM
should just disable all points/rankings and have the website simply display recent kills and /ooc

Eslade
02-19-2015, 02:56 PM
should just disable all points/rankings and have the website simply display recent kills and /ooc

At this point? yeah. points aren't going to mean anything. how often can you put in and out? because I can see that being exploited also.

GradnerLives
02-19-2015, 02:56 PM
How will swyft know if any of us have the right to comment in threads anymore?

Anarchy, I tell you. Anarchy.

On a more serious note, Jeremy released the boards asking for feedback and saying they were functional, but not feature complete. An opt out is something I've heard in quite a number of new player / crushbone twink / sub-optimal pvp class discussions.

If you don't see how this could be positive for server health and population, you may be suffering from an acute form of pvp aspergers or pixel withdrawal related brain-rot.

Wouldn't be opting out here, but the benefits are pretty cut and dry.

derpcake
02-19-2015, 02:57 PM
At this point? yeah. points aren't going to mean anything. how often can you put in and out? because I can see that being exploited also.

Sorry if this is news, but points didn't mean anything before either.

Eslade
02-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Sorry if this is news, but points didn't mean anything before either.

no shit? they're not worth much besides bragging rights and now that 3/4 people are going to opt out, you might as well go with Colgate's idea.

Drakaris
02-19-2015, 03:05 PM
You know a better system would be to have all players worth 0 points until they start killing other players and will recieve high point values for kills until a certain value.

Drakaris
02-19-2015, 03:10 PM
For example me, brennard and rystar are worth 0 points. I kill brennard cow he sucks. I get no points (or maybe I get put to a fixed value on an initial kill, say 1 point.)

Rystar then pops his disc and stunlock kills me. Because I have killed another player I am now worth points.

Kergan
02-19-2015, 03:11 PM
RIP brennard cow

quido
02-19-2015, 03:13 PM
What I am considering doing is eventually making it so new people aren't worth anything. Once there's so many points in the system, I don't see the need to continue adding more. Points in this beta season became devalued because of so many new low people. Granted they won't be worth as much this time, but relatively speaking, they will contribute significantly in the end to the number of points out there.

Drakaris
02-19-2015, 03:13 PM
Cow = cos

Kergan
02-19-2015, 03:14 PM
I would like it if this idea received in-game support and I could opt out of PVP encounters all together.

quido
02-19-2015, 03:15 PM
Like Youlath said in the other thread - the opt in system is also a means of confirming a person's level so we can bracket this up. You can't opt in without going unanonymous and sending a message to the monitor, at which point the monitor will check your level.

daasgoot
02-19-2015, 03:17 PM
Like Youlath said in the other thread - the opt in system is also a means of confirming a person's level so we can bracket this up. You can't opt in without going unanonymous and sending a message to the monitor, at which point the monitor will check your level.

will you have to send a new message to the monitor every time you level up?

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 03:17 PM
i love how immersed people are in a third party community member made scoring system that relies on a lvl 1 being online and able to collect broadcast logs and has 0 value to actual in game events

esp OP who is trying to join team CURSE EQ arena division

Barladore
02-19-2015, 03:18 PM
It's okay, I'm sure all of holo will support Jeremy and all his hard work on this by opting into the leaderboard system. I know I am going to. Thank you Jeremy for your efforts.

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 03:19 PM
thank you jeremy for paying 1.99 a month to host a domain with google analytics

your spreadsheet sorting skills are insane

pras r99

pras yt

lol nerds

Kergan
02-19-2015, 03:19 PM
I'm going to opt in at 60 then delevel and PK people in Unrest :)

HippoNipple
02-19-2015, 03:20 PM

I have been waiting for a good opportunity to dlevel my rogue to 30 as a twink. Now I can finally top the leaderboards with 0 skill and win at life as we know it.

Kergan
02-19-2015, 03:21 PM
I have been waiting for a good opportunity to dlevel my rogue to 30 as a twink. Now I can finally top the leaderboards with 0 skill and win at life as we know it.

I HAD THAT IDEA FIRST BY SEVERAL SECONDS

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 03:22 PM
these are so easily exploitable cant wait for it

could literally type [PvP News] in OOC and it adds to the LB

Ragnaros
02-19-2015, 03:41 PM
Im just going to be disapointed when only 10% of my kills will be on opted in people, we all know damn well those little bluebie zerglings wont dare.

Smedy
02-19-2015, 03:43 PM

well considering i was accused of "stealing" red dawns website when i made it, hosted it and paid for the domain all on my own accord, nope, your property isn't yours breh, if jeremy does this his tits are doomed

quido
02-19-2015, 03:45 PM
will you have to send a new message to the monitor every time you level up?

No. I'm trying to set this up so there is no difference in scoring beyond the initial point distribution by level. If someone wants to take their 3 points as a level 58 and delevel to level 10 and start killing noobs for a headstart on the level 10 bracket, that is their prerogative. I'm not interested in making such distinctions.

quido
02-19-2015, 03:48 PM
I try to remind people of this, and even sometimes have to remind myself: Points and Yellowtext aren't precious. They're part of the game. It's when people start putting themselves up on some elitist pedestal that this shit gets stupid. Nobody truly cares if you or anyone dies except stupid psychos like Burgerking. It's all in good fun for most people.

GradnerLives
02-19-2015, 03:49 PM
I try to remind people of this, and even sometimes have to remind myself: Points and Yellowtext aren't precious. They're part of the game. It's when people start putting themselves up on some elitist pedestal that this shit gets stupid. Nobody truly cares if you or anyone dies except stupid psychos like Burgerking. It's all in good fun for most people.

qft

derpcake
02-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Im just going to be disapointed when only 10% of my kills will be on opted in people, we all know damn well those little bluebie zerglings wont dare.

I look forward to being the opted out support class.

Hell you already mad about it, it ain't even live.

Ragnaros
02-19-2015, 04:10 PM
Good luck LNSing if you arent "opted" in (;

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 04:10 PM

Agreed.

I have an idea. How can we redesign EQ without actually changing the game itself? Let's introduce a vague scoring system that rewards burst classes and penalizes support classes, buff classes, deters group work, and promotes elitism.

This server needs more rogues wizards and shadowknights that get killshots while the people that actually contribute to the end-game rewards like clerics shamans necros druids etc are unrewarded for "PvPing".

Wonder why 1 guild monopolizes while the other guilds "PK"? Because the "PK" guilds don't have the classes necessary to compete against the monopoly. Enjoy dreadlands during velious 2019.

derpcake
02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Good luck LNSing if you arent "opted" in (;

Good luck thinking that matters one bit. ;) ;) :(

Wrench
02-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Can we code it so that the tome of discord on red server turns your name blue and turns off pvp if you hand it in?

serious question

they did have the priest of order still spawned on red at one point

smedy cried till they fixed it

quido
02-19-2015, 04:13 PM
You are all welcome to ignore the scoring if you don't like it. Or ignore it altogether. I don't care.

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 04:13 PM
I'm a fan of leaderboard, i've got 3 characters in the top 30. I was PvPing before leaderboard existed, and I pvped after leaderboard was introduced.

Stating these facts doesn't change the truth.

Ragnaros
02-19-2015, 04:14 PM
If you arent opted if ill put you on my ignore list so that if you call lns, you technically didnt on my screen

HippoNipple
02-19-2015, 04:18 PM
If you arent opted if ill put you on my ignore list so that if you call lns, you technically didnt on my screen

You will be banned within a week. Hopefully you prove your point though.

Ragnaros
02-19-2015, 04:19 PM
You will be banned within a week. Hopefully you prove your point though.

If your not opted in ill kill you at your bind till you opt in.

Glenzig
02-19-2015, 04:20 PM

It's a fail proof plan!

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 04:20 PM
love when people who only play rogues think they know how to eq :D

quido
02-19-2015, 04:21 PM
Ragnaros feels very strongly about this it seems.

Ragnaros
02-19-2015, 04:21 PM
If you arent opted in ill look up your real life information and give it to cast.

Doors
02-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Azrael bitching and complaining about something else? WHO KNEW.

Ragnaros
02-19-2015, 04:23 PM
If you arent opted in i will make gifs and videos of how bad you are at everquest pvp

derpcake
02-19-2015, 04:37 PM
If that replaces your posting I'm sure most of us would like to see that happen.

Kergan
02-19-2015, 04:39 PM
Hey maybe these Azrael tryhards will finally leave the server and make it a better place once they no longer have a leaderboard to masturbate to. :)

erog84
02-19-2015, 04:47 PM
Wow, I've been very on board with the leaderboard so far, but an "opt-in" on a PVP server is about as bluebie as fuck as you can be. Yea, it's Jeremies leaderboard and he can do whatever he wants with it, but it will not be a legit board since it will be ignoring a massive amount of PVP. PVP is not consensual, this is not blue, pvp can happen anywhere, anytime for any reason, and a true leaderboard should reflect that.

I don't see why we can't have a similar scoring system like:
- If playerA kills playerB and playerB points <= 1, then .1 points award.
- If playerA kills playerB and playerB points > 1, then 10% points are awarded to playerA and subtracted from B.

This would make it to where you still get a minor amount of points for pvping someone who doesn't have a positive ratio. For example, Imawizard was killing for over 10 points, that would require over 100 kills of people who don't have a positive ratio to equal one kill that happened on him. I think that would be more than fair. Those that farm lowbies it would go at a much slower pace, but they still get some points. Those that kill people with positive ratios will actually be able to accumulate points faster per kill.

RIP The Jacka
02-19-2015, 04:49 PM
how do clerics get on LB

is there an opt in for healing and preventing an otherwise would be YT?

quido
02-19-2015, 04:53 PM
Kills among people who aren't opted in will still be recorded and count towards ratio and such - they just won't have anything to do with the scoring. I considered eliminating the scoring altogether, but a number of people like it and while highest score doesn't necessarily equal best PvPer, it's still a fun side game. The real game is still Everquest PvP and PvE as normal. Don't take this leaderboard shit too seriously - I don't.

Kergan
02-19-2015, 04:55 PM
For Syft can we make the leaderboard only track 1v1 self buffed kills since those are the only ones that count as real PVP?

quido
02-19-2015, 05:05 PM
For Syft can we make the leaderboard only track 1v1 self buffed kills since those are the only ones that count as real PVP?

In fact, I'm going to make sure that anyone not PvPing in the manner prescribed by Burgerking LOSES points. Yep.

HippoNipple
02-19-2015, 05:06 PM
how do clerics get on LB

is there an opt in for healing and preventing an otherwise would be YT?

I understand utility/support classes wanting recognition but don't you realize your request is impossible? You know what info Jeremy has. Try to keep your request within the limitations of what is possible.

Not_Kazowi
02-19-2015, 05:09 PM
bwhahahah holocaust didn't care about the points on the board so much they ended up forcing jeremy to modify it

Ya I care a lot. So much I checked out of server u feel? ;)

Kergan
02-19-2015, 05:10 PM
Just put together a full time panel of 9 or 10 people, require all PVP kills to be accompanied by fraps and then have the panel watch every video in its entirety and assign out the correct percentages of the kill.

I mean, duh.

Eslade
02-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Just put together a full time panel of 9 or 10 people, require all PVP kills to be accompanied by fraps and then have the panel watch every video in its entirety and assign out the correct percentages of the kill.

I mean, duh.

http://gymnastjudge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/scoring42.png

Barladore
02-19-2015, 05:32 PM
Jacka = strange? Never realized he was so angsty

Nirgon
02-19-2015, 06:11 PM
Sucks when acting stupid has consequences you know?

laowllol
02-19-2015, 06:48 PM
If your not opted in ill kill you at your bind till you opt in.

I heard a rumor that Ragnaros had one of the worst scores...

Swyft
02-19-2015, 07:27 PM

HAHAHA!

Colgate quotes board kills he got in 20v1's more than any other player on the server, but as usual Holocaust cries about what everyone else is doing even when their members are the biggest offenders of it.

maerilith
02-19-2015, 07:32 PM
sounds liek u need some vagina 2 me

Swyft
02-19-2015, 07:34 PM
sounds liek u need some vagina 2 me

You offering your pussy up to me?

HippoNipple
02-19-2015, 07:39 PM
HAHAHA!

Colgate quotes board kills he got in 20v1's more than any other player on the server, but as usual Holocaust cries about what everyone else is doing even when their members are the biggest offenders of it.

Posting a screenshot of a kill on the forums for that game is one thing.

The unhealthy shit you do, like sitting at someones bind for hours on end at a chance for a yellow text, is on a different level.

Jeremy is doing you a service with these changes.

Troubled
02-19-2015, 07:44 PM
itt ppl crying about fake points like they're losing a child

Swyft
02-19-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm a fan of leaderboard, i've got 3 characters in the top 30. I was PvPing before leaderboard existed, and I pvped after leaderboard was introduced.

Stating these facts doesn't change the truth.

three characters in the top 30 wont say who he is one forums...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

Posting a screenshot of a kill on the forums for that game is one thing.

The unhealthy shit you do, like sitting at someones bind for hours on end at a chance for a yellow text, is on a different level.

Jeremy is doing you a service with these changes.

Never sat in someones bind waiting... unlike the guy who claims I did...

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Colgate&ks=2

http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Colgate&ks=7

According to Hippo I've always been booted from ever guild in the game...never been booted from a guild once my entire time here.

Don't you ever get tired of looking stupid in public?

heartbrand
02-19-2015, 08:00 PM
u morans not realize that's retti?

Swyft
02-19-2015, 08:02 PM
u morans not realize that's retti?

I just thought it was some salty tongued shitty blue player with mad bad sad tattoo'd on his mangina...

seems I was right

iiNGloriouS
02-19-2015, 08:45 PM
How many forum accs has retti gone thru since last year? I know he had mac drettj for the longest time.

Tassador
02-19-2015, 09:16 PM

serious question

Lol been asking this for a while good suggestion old chap!

Technique
02-20-2015, 01:34 AM
YT and leaderboards are symptoms of "garagebox syndrome".

Swyft
02-20-2015, 01:37 AM
YT and leaderboards are symptoms of "garagebox syndrome".

Spoken like a true blue without an ounce of pvp skill

Technique
02-20-2015, 01:54 AM
Spoken like a true blue without an ounce of pvp skillSpoken like a slobbering retard who believes that inadequate garagebox systems promote PvP, let alone paint an accurate picture of it on this server.

Swyft
02-20-2015, 02:01 AM
Spoken like a slobbering retard who believes that inadequate garagebox systems promote PvP, let alone paint an accurate picture of it on this server.

You're right we should all run around and fight dragons all day like you have, and if I'm a retard lol how come I would beat you so easily in pvp? Do you often get beaten by retards in games of skill?

Technique
02-20-2015, 02:41 AM
Do you often get beaten by retards in games of skill?EQ isn't a game of skill. Chess and Go are examples of games of skill. EQ is a game of preparation and circumstance.

But you'll continue to believe otherwise because you're hopelessly, unceasingly stupid, a fact almost unanimously agreed upon by everyone who reads these forums and a rare example of consensus in such a fractionated community.

Swyft
02-20-2015, 02:55 AM
EQ isn't a game of skill. Chess and Go are examples of games of skill. EQ is a game of preparation and circumstance.

But you'll continue to believe otherwise because you're hopelessly, unceasingly stupid, a fact almost unanimously agreed upon by everyone who reads these forums and a rare example of consensus in such a fractionated community.

I can see why you would think chess has more skill than EQ, you're a meticulous person who admires pattern recognition, the kinda guy who really appreciates a good pie chart.

Sadly in EQ that will avail you nothing as players can adapt and switch tactics at a moments notice. A good player must switch camera angles constantly, use terrain, and counter their opponents. Things your mind are incapable of because you stick to pre-planned patterns.

Psychology and knowing your opponent also play an important role. While I seem like random chaos to someone like yourself, I can read you like a book.

Agatha
02-20-2015, 02:59 AM
gahaha

Swyft
02-20-2015, 03:09 AM
Lol everyone keeps saying...

http://gamerindebt.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Gollum-Nobody-Likes-You-Gif1.gif

I'm a fucking villain! Do you think Sauron gave a shit if anyone liked him?

Kergan
02-20-2015, 03:14 AM
lol who is this fucking nerd comparing himself to a fictional character in a nerd book.

Swyft
02-20-2015, 03:20 AM
I'm comparing my ingame actions on a fictional elf sim based on other nerd works of the same genre.

Or have you begun to confuse a video game with real life? Are these forums real for you?

Soo fucking sad.

Kergan
02-20-2015, 03:21 AM
You realize what you're doing is called "roleplaying" right?

lol get rekt faggot

Swyft
02-20-2015, 03:33 AM
You realize what you're doing is called "roleplaying" right?

lol get rekt faggot

Your the guy following the tranny around, and nah I never role-played, you wont catch me talking in troll speak.

I thought it was common sense that killers and murderous bastards were considered villains, but you have always been "special" in the thinking department.

entruil
02-20-2015, 03:57 AM
I'm comparing my ingame actions on a fictional elf sim based on other nerd works of the same genre.

Or have you begun to confuse a video game with real life? Are these forums real for you?

Soo fucking sad.

reminiscent(sp?) of alternate reality thoughts of yea f it i can do that (crazy dumb and stupid) shit, ill just respawn (IRL)

Kergan
02-20-2015, 04:13 AM
Your the guy following the tranny around, and nah I never role-played, you wont catch me talking in troll speak.

I thought it was common sense that killers and murderous bastards were considered villains, but you have always been "special" in the thinking department.

I got no problems with trannies, especially post op.

Also you are playing a video game not being a "killer" or "murderous bastard" you over immersed roleplaying retard.

lol what a retarded nerd

RIP The Jacka
02-20-2015, 10:21 AM
How many forum accs has retti gone thru since last year? I know he had mac drettj for the longest time.

dis aint my first rodeo

u gotta stay a head of tha game kid

ima learn ya tho ima learn ya

HippoNipple
02-20-2015, 10:41 AM
You're right we should all run around and fight dragons all day like you have, and if I'm a retard lol how come I would beat you so easily in pvp? Do you often get beaten by retards in games of skill?

How is your 3rd raid char progressing?

Swyft
02-20-2015, 11:47 AM

Also you are playing a video game not being a "killer" or "murderous bastard" you over immersed roleplaying retard.

lol what a retarded nerd

You know if you had the ability to kill people ingame you could release some of this rustle, instead of forum stalking every post I made.

I don't know what "special" relationship you and your tranny friend have, but as i told you many times i'm into chicks man, this obsession with me is never gonna pan out.

But I get it, If I were you I'd wanna fuck me too.

Ragnaros
02-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Como?

HippoNipple
02-20-2015, 12:09 PM
Did Swyft just admit to being a transsexual?

It is stupid weird how many transsexuals play on project 1999.

Swyft
02-20-2015, 12:25 PM
Did Swyft just admit to being a transsexual?

It is stupid weird how many transsexuals play on project 1999.

No but you just admitted that you can't read, If your looking for tranny's tho your in the right guild Holo has three that i know of.

HippoNipple
02-20-2015, 12:35 PM

But I get it, If I were you I'd wanna fuck me too.

Grimjaw
02-20-2015, 12:38 PM
Nope there are actually 2 leaderboards before this one unless you think the server started june 28 2014

sounds like we'll need a third option now

Kergan
02-20-2015, 12:46 PM
Weird how much Syft likes the out of game leaderboard, I would think it breaks his roleplaying immersion.

derpcake
02-20-2015, 12:48 PM
If he wasn't socially handicapped he could actually be a factor on the server I think.

I'm an optimist though.

Kergan
02-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Syft is a factor. He is the self proclaimed best 1v1 self buffed PVPer never to win any of the several self buffed 1v1 PVP competitions that have taken place on this server.

RIP The Jacka
02-20-2015, 01:00 PM
inb4 sauran gif and LOLS in caps with lots of exclamation marks

Swyft
02-20-2015, 01:00 PM
If he wasn't socially handicapped he could actually be a factor on the server I think.

I'm an optimist though.

If being a factor means crying about a guy on the boards all day while shitting your pants when you see him ingame, I'll happily remain a non factor.

Weird how much Syft likes the out of game leaderboard, I would think it breaks his roleplaying immersion.

Actually I don't like the player run boards to much which is why I rely on screenshots.

I would prefer a server run leaderboard, that distinguishes kills by lvl range awarding more pts for higher lvl targets.

In a perfect world I would prefer a split point system, one that awards pts based on the dmg actually done to a target. I would love if there were a way to also award pts to healers and support classes but this would be impossible due to the ways one could exploit it.

Kergan
02-20-2015, 01:04 PM
Actually I don't like the player run boards to much which is why I rely on screenshots.

I would prefer a server run leaderboard, that distinguishes kills by lvl range awarding more pts for higher lvl targets.

In a perfect world I would prefer a split point system, one that awards pts based on the dmg actually done to a target. I would love if there were a way to also award pts to healers and support classes but this would be impossible due to the ways one could exploit it.

Something we agree on. :)

Swyft
02-20-2015, 01:09 PM
inb4 sauran gif and LOLS in caps with lots of exclamation marks

I'm actually here for the rustle, posting numerous insults about me while following me around the forums like a lost puppy warms my black heart.

If people stopped hating me I'd probably stop playing.

Kergan
02-20-2015, 01:10 PM
I'd probably stop playing.

I will have none of that talk.

HippoNipple
02-20-2015, 01:11 PM
True sign of a narcissist.

Dude posts in every single thread and then says people are following him for posting in a thread.

Swyft
02-20-2015, 01:16 PM
True sign of a narcissist.

Dude posts in every single thread and then says people are following him for posting in a thread.

I actually post about the topics, then I laugh my as off as a single post from me inspires 30 hate threads. One of the biggest threads ever to grace the forums was when I simply left a guild...you know that guild you keep claiming I was booted from.

I think your honesty track record is 0 to 100.

HippoNipple
02-20-2015, 01:24 PM
I actually post about the topics

derpcake
02-20-2015, 01:26 PM
If being a factor means crying about a guy on the boards all day while shitting your pants when you see him ingame, I'll happily remain a non factor.

Contrary to you, I understand fully I am a non-factor.

Tell me though, in what ways have your recent actions affected the server?

Have you prevented any raids, formed any alliances, did something at all which has any noticeable effect? Besides some nerds getting mad?

What would make you a "factor"?

Swyft
02-20-2015, 01:48 PM
Contrary to you, I understand fully I am a non-factor.

Tell me though, in what ways have your recent actions affected the server?

Have you prevented any raids, formed any alliances, did something at all which has any noticeable effect? Besides some nerds getting mad?

What would make you a "factor"?

I know only killing dragons and playing politics matters to blues, but remind yourself how much i don't matter everytime there is guild pvp and your target callers say
"Everyone on Burgerking first"

Clearly only non-factors are considered the number 1 target to kill in pvp.

Or can you think of anyone else on the server that an entire GM PvP event was made for with the hopes of focus firing down Burgerking in FFA?

derpcake
02-20-2015, 01:54 PM
I know only killing dragons and playing politics matters to blues, but remind yourself how much i don't matter everytime there is guild pvp and your target callers say
"Everyone on Burgerking first"

Are you currently guilded?

derpcake
02-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Never seen your great results on raids myself.

Anyone that can attest to those? Or some leaderboard prof?

I think you good at camping bindpoints, annoying people, and believing yourself to matter.

Try sales.

baalzy
02-20-2015, 05:23 PM
Thread was fun, then Syft entered. Thread went full retard.

10/10 on derailing skills.

Swyft
02-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Never seen your great results on raids myself.

Anyone that can attest to those? Or some leaderboard prof?

I think you good at camping bindpoints, annoying people, and believing yourself to matter.

Try sales.

Oh I suck at pvp? is that what you are saying anyone can easily beat me?

So when we dueling?

Humerox
02-20-2015, 05:29 PM

So when we dueling?

what gear do you have on? take off anything that came from raids/dragons

HippoNipple
02-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Swyft currently has characters in Holo and Azrael so he can raid with whoever he feels has uncontested pixels that day.

Currently on 3rd raid char and is 100% committed to getting Gyno his 10th AoN.

derpcake
02-20-2015, 06:10 PM

So when we dueling?

I'll beat your gimp ass down at pokemonz.

Non-factor :)