PDA

View Full Version : Chardok 2.0 Faction work questions

Niples
05-26-2015, 04:20 PM
Hey Guys/Girls

I'm confused about the whole sarnak questline for the Di'zok Signet ring, and the spirit wracked cord questline. Do you need both of the sarnak factions, Sarnak Collective which i can't find anyway to improve on, and the Brood of Dizok, which you can improve in droga as is.

Thanks on beforehand if you can find any answers

Niples

MaksimMazor
05-26-2015, 04:24 PM
Velious stuff

Niples
05-26-2015, 04:35 PM
Thanks for your answer. I know this is long into velious "stuff" hehe. But im still looking for answer that are more informative.

Cecily
05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Dizok is the only thing that matters. I spent countless hours grinding faction in Droga and was sad every time I went out of the dungeon and they still scowled at me. Funny enough, I went to Chardok and was warmly.

loramin
05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
Velious stuff

It's not even Velious stuff, it's "the very last patch before Luclin" (if you ignore Project M). On live it came 10 months after Velious was released, with four other patches ahead of it. Given that patches average a delay of 7 months or so here on P99, you're looking at:

4 patches * 7 months P99 time + 10 months original time = 38 months

Or 3 years and 2 months. So if Velious is released this August, that means we can expect the Chardok revamp in October 2018.

Thanks for your answer. I know this is long into velious "stuff" hehe. But im still looking for answer that are more informative.

So technically there's nothing wrong with the question, but A) it won't be relevant here for three years, and B) it (like all other content questions) can already be answered with a basic Google search.

nyclin
05-26-2015, 05:02 PM
you only need dizok faction for the revamp quests

stuff

you could have just posted a lmgtfy link and saved yourself a lot of typing

loramin
05-26-2015, 05:06 PM
you could have just posted a lmgtfy link and saved yourself a lot of typing

There's a real disconnect between people's imagination ("Velious is coming, that means Chardok quests are next!") and the reality ("Chardok quests are more than three years away"); I'm just doing my part to fix that disconnect.

MaksimMazor
05-26-2015, 05:14 PM
Spirit-wracked cord = Velious stuff

Swish
05-26-2015, 05:19 PM
Given that patches average a delay of 7 months or so here on P99, you're looking at:

Or 3 years and 2 months. So if Velious is released this August, that means we can expect the Chardok revamp in October 2018.

Everyone's ready for it now, has read up on all the strategies, etc etc. Everyone's pre-digested Velious and is ready for Luclin ;)

Thulack
05-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Spirit-wracked cord = Velious stuff

And he asked about velious stuff. Not sure what your point is repeating the same crap over and over.

Thulack
05-26-2015, 05:22 PM
Everyone's ready for it now, has read up on all the strategies, etc etc. Everyone's pre-digested Velious and is ready for Luclin ;)

Ready? I already played velious and luclin 13 years ago? Where have you guys been? Make it seem like its a first time thing or something :D

Swish
05-26-2015, 06:28 PM
Ready? I already played velious and luclin 13 years ago? Where have you guys been? Make it seem like its a first time thing or something :D

You know what I mean, everyone's brushed up again so it's fresh. I bet the biggest fat cats have 3-month / 6-month targets and projections.

Niples
05-27-2015, 11:26 AM
thanks for the answers - remeber to remain positive, the people leading the server is doing everything they can.

Cecily
05-27-2015, 11:29 AM
And he asked about velious stuff. Not sure what your point is repeating the same crap over and over.

Velious stuff.

Daldaen
05-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Those quests have 3 day respawn mobs and extremely rare drops.

So on this server, I hope you are unemployed if you plan on doing them. Or I hope you're in the only guild on red that will actually do content. Otherwise, not much point to having Chardok faction beyond the free ring and easy corpse recoveries of royals groups.

curtischoy
05-27-2015, 02:11 PM

The 7 months is additive, not multiplicative. It does not matter (according to patch history) how many patches there are.

7+10 = 17 months. But my guess is 20-22.

loramin
05-27-2015, 02:35 PM
The 7 months is additive, not multiplicative. It does not matter (according to patch history) how many patches there are.

7+10 = 17 months. But my guess is 20-22.

Oh, good catch. Still, realistically we're talking about something that won't be out for at least a year from Velious (and probably closer to two years).

curtischoy
05-28-2015, 01:00 PM
True, but what else would we talk about? More Luclin? : )