PDA

View Full Version : Where the Cazic Skin!

rpmcgonagle
06-05-2015, 07:55 AM
Where all them cazic skin's at! i know someone is hording them! You all left me weilding gnarled staff for last 3 months! Someone Helps!!!! Hah!

Daldaen
06-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Will trade Cazic Skin MQ for Gnarled Staff MQ.

Just get a 2nd Gnarled to MQ and I'll get you that Cazic Skin NP!

Or tell the VSes we get to start dropping them, haven't had one in 7 or 8 months I don't think.

Swish
06-05-2015, 08:31 AM
How much is a soul leech MQ these days tho?

rpmcgonagle
06-05-2015, 09:14 AM
How can i get a second gnarled haha aint they lore!!! Will trade 3 x ports for skin!

Daldaen
06-05-2015, 09:25 AM
How can i get a second gnarled haha aint they lore!!! Will trade 3 x ports for skin!

Corpse it!

Ella`Ella
06-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Guilds will usually wait until they have a couple gnarled staffs to turn before they blow a skin, but usually the top dogs will announce when they do a skin for the whole server to join - except BDA, they do it privately.

sulpher01
06-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Guilds will usually wait until they have a couple gnarled staffs to turn before they blow a skin, but usually the top dogs will announce when they do a skin for the whole server to join - except BDA, they do it privately.

Wow really? what jerks

Samoht
06-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Be careful not to fall for the Dumbrella troll.

There are community members on this forum that post solely for the purpose of deflecting their own notoriety and infamy onto others. We'll call this one Exhibit A.

For Exhibits B, C, D and E, look up any post by usernames Tiggles, Alarti0001, Cecily, or Detoxx, respectively.

fiveeauxfour
06-05-2015, 10:43 AM
corpsing VS wiz staves is pretty fucking classic in my book

Daldaen
06-05-2015, 10:51 AM
corpsing VS wiz staves is pretty fucking classic in my book

Lolololol.

Rararboker
06-05-2015, 12:38 PM
I thought the VS staff was supposed to be a little less rare than it is here. According to the bug report Daldaen filed here Click ME! (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1399270&postcount=19) the portion where druid/ranger stones were more common was fixed. But the VS staff was never put back to its classic drop rate. Many of the post even mention how the VS staff became common enough that it was no big deal for most of them anymore.

Also, pretty sure the guild I'm in has a skin but we have no VS staffs at all. So probably going to be a long time until that skin event happens.

Ella`Ella
06-05-2015, 04:12 PM

There are community members on this forum that post solely for the purpose of deflecting their own notoriety and infamy onto others. We'll call this one Exhibit A.

For Exhibits B, C, D and E, look up any post by usernames Tiggles, Alarti0001, Cecily, or Detoxx, respectively.

If you had access to the FAP forums, you'll see specifically where Chest makes a post to another guild (I forget which and I've since lost access) about only sharing a CT skin turn in with certain people on their list. It's no troll - every other guild that has gotten a CT skin however, to my knowledge (with the except of old IB), has shared their turn in.

And don't ever put me on the same level as Alarti.

Cecily
06-05-2015, 04:37 PM

Is that any way to treat your forum friends? We're BFFs now, but frankly I don't feel you're as equally committed to this relationship as I am.
Continue your abuse and I will open my User CP, hunt you down, and unfriend you.

Ella`Ella
06-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Is that any way to treat your forum friends? We're BFFs now, but frankly I don't feel you're as equally committed to this relationship as I am.
Continue your abuse and I will open my User CP, hunt you down, and unfriend you.

Samoht
06-05-2015, 04:47 PM
I'm sorry, guys. I made that post long before I decided we should be friends. Please accept my apology.

rpmcgonagle
06-23-2015, 12:07 AM
BUMP!? can't skin it!