PDA

View Full Version : Regent Symbol of Innoruuk Question

Exuo
06-10-2015, 10:27 PM
I am attempting to complete the last part of the symbol quest as a DE Cleric. The problem I have is that when I try to turn in the crate of provisions to Dragoon Szorn I am KOS to him. I assume I screwed my faction grinding in Mistmoore. Is there a work around for this turn in, maybe wolf form from a druid or something? Or am I going to be forced to grind faction now to progress?

Thanks for your time and assistance.

CodyF86
06-10-2015, 10:46 PM
I am attempting to complete the last part of the symbol quest as a DE Cleric. The problem I have is that when I try to turn in the crate of provisions to Dragoon Szorn I am KOS to him. I assume I screwed my faction grinding in Mistmoore. Is there a work around for this turn in, maybe wolf form from a druid or something? Or am I going to be forced to grind faction now to progress?

Thanks for your time and assistance.

You could try and have an enchanter charm him for you while you do the turn-in, as long as your faction only has to be indifferent or lower. If it has to be higher than that, you'll need to just grind faction if you can or use puppet strings to charm him yourself.

...That is if he's even charm able.

--Aaradin
--Aaradone

Exuo
06-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Alright I will look into the enchanter charm method. In the meantime I guess I will start killing wood elves in LFay to get the Indigo Brotherhood faction. If anyone has any further suggestions for a better place to grind or a turn in method please let me know!

Thanks

Jimjam
06-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Did you do any levelling in Crushbone?

I'm guessing he is on Indigo Brotherhood (that faction gets trashed if you kill the blue orcs).

Thulghor
06-11-2015, 04:21 AM
Hey Exuo, did you used to be an ogre shadowknight a while back? I could have sworn I've seen an ogre SK named Exuo around here a few times.

Exuo
06-11-2015, 04:59 AM
JimJam, as far as I can remember I never did crushbone as it was on a different continent from where I started and I had no idea how to acquire a port during the levels it would have been viable. I don't think I can do the crushbone turn ins as a DE also, so I think I would have bypassed it. And yes, I'm fairly certain the Dragoon is Indigo Brotherhood.

Thulgor, the only other Exuo I have ever met was on the Brell Serilis live server back around 1999/2000 and he was indeed an Ogre SK. He was a member (maybe leader) of a guild called "Da Scourge." I haven't seen another Exuo since and I started using the name around 2006 and have used it in countless MMOs since then.

Back to my problem though, I haven't had any luck getting help with the turn in (I'm not guilded), but assuming I have to get this faction is there any way to tell how bad this will be? I'm level 34 so I'm not sure how much I could have killed my faction by now. They are scowling at me currently. The mobs I'm killing give me 10 Indi Brotherhood faction per kill but I haven't found out if there is a limit on how low your faction can go. If I'm at say -1000 faction then I can realistically see getting the faction back but if it is uncapped I'm not sure if it is reasonable. Please correct me as I am still a noob to this game and know much less than most around here.

Clark
06-11-2015, 06:02 AM
You could try and have an enchanter charm him for you while you do the turn-in, as long as your faction only has to be indifferent or lower. If it has to be higher than that, you'll need to just grind faction if you can or use puppet strings to charm him yourself.

...That is if he's even charm able.

--Aaradin
--Aaradone

Good idea. I've done that for people on a different quest and it worked.

Daldaen
06-11-2015, 07:45 AM
He is charmable. That's who I use to charm when killing corrupted brownie.

Unsure on the faction requirement on the quest though. Getting a Druid to harmony them and do a Hide turnin would work the same as charming, again if indifferent works.

Ravager
06-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Following these steps works too:

1. Harmony/Lull the KoS mobs.

2. Open the trade box (do not hit trade)

3. Hide or have someone invis you. Make sure you're hidden by conning the mob.

4. Hit trade if hidden invis.

Thulghor
06-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Thulgor, the only other Exuo I have ever met was on the Brell Serilis live server back around 1999/2000 and he was indeed an Ogre SK. He was a member (maybe leader) of a guild called "Da Scourge." I haven't seen another Exuo since and I started using the name around 2006 and have used it in countless MMOs since then.

Yeah, that must be who I was thinking of. I used to play on Brell Serilis, and remember "Da Skurge" quite fondly. Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry to muddy your thread.

Exuo
06-11-2015, 06:38 PM
I still have not found an enchanter but did find a druid who managed to land a Harmony on Dragoon Szorn. Using Ravager's steps I was able to turn in to him! I completed the next step so yet again I have to turn in to Dragoon Szorn, one last time. Gonna try to find someone in LFay to help harmony again today and I should be finished. Thanks a ton for all of your help guys.

Cfullard
06-16-2015, 11:09 AM
Wait.... how did you get KoS to him grinding Mistmoore? He's a Dragoon, which means he should be on Indigo Brotherhood and / or the dead faction. Can you kill this rep in Mistmoore or something?